FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Chat and Run

Chat and Run

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Bit frustrating, women, couples ect respond to messages, engage in chat, discuss possible meet dates times ect. Then no further response and hide profile. Is it just me?? or have others experienced.this ? If I am that bad why not just ignore message or a polite no thanks. Your thoughts Dave

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Unfortunately par for the course on here. Try going to clubs and organised socials to do some networking. X

Yeah have been to socials but think I may need to try clubs and organised meets as advised. Thanks Dave

By *r and Mrs B xxCouple  over a year ago

Chippenham

"Bit frustrating, women, couples ect respond to messages, engage in chat, discuss possible meet dates times ect. Then no further response and hide profile. Is it just me?? or have others experienced.this ? If I am that bad why not just ignore message or a polite no thanks. Your thoughts Dave"

Sometimes life gets in the way and fab has to go on hold for a while. Just unfortunate sometimes.

Yeah I suppose life can be a juggle and it’s not always convenient to be logged into Fab but often find runners back in later. Thanks for your perspective though. Dave x

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Yes, we've experienced this. We don't assume a meet is going to take place until we're actually there and the other person or people turn up.

Yeah that’s what I mean set up but do not confirm ect and you hear nothing else from them and like I say some then hide profile. Mad. Lol Dave x

By *c-ukMan  over a year ago

Sevenoaks

Its very unusual to get a reply from a woman!! Have to be suspicious that its not a guy just getting his rocks off unfortunately

By *ilkenWoman  over a year ago

Manchester

"Bit frustrating, women, couples ect respond to messages, engage in chat, discuss possible meet dates times ect. Then no further response and hide profile. Is it just me?? or have others experienced.this ? If I am that bad why not just ignore message or a polite no thanks. Your thoughts Dave"

People are giving you a chance it looks like you are doing something to put them off.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Just because people initially chat it dosn't meet its going to continue it takes a few messages for people to see if there is a connection so see it as it is and if they have lost interest move on.

I think it would annoy me quite a bit if every single message from a person was ended with that person's name. I know it's very petty, picking on that bit, but I think after being told once or twice I'd remember.

On the site like this, where there are many more men than women or couples even petty things matter, unfortunately.

"Bit frustrating, women, couples ect respond to messages, engage in chat, discuss possible meet dates times ect. Then no further response and hide profile. Is it just me?? or have others experienced.this ? If I am that bad why not just ignore message or a polite no thanks. Your thoughts Dave

People are giving you a chance it looks like you are doing something to put them off. "

This

By *otmariedguyMan  over a year ago

durham

When is the best time of the week for couples would tonight be the night

Op it's called the preference to change one's mind ,if it is happening too often then maybe your going to fast for them or over keen or you have said something they don't like,read back your messages and see where you gone wrong and learn from it , remember you need to sell yourself but don't go over board

They're dudes!

"They're dudes! "
dude looks like a lady

That is (fab) for you.

"They're dudes! dude looks like a lady"

That's what they are making you believe!

By *entleman JayMan  over a year ago

Wakefield

You took the words right out of my mouth. Lol.

Wakefield

"Yes, we've experienced this. We don't assume a meet is going to take place until we're actually there and the other person or people turn up."

My philosophy.

Pointless thread now op has gone unlos

Wakefield

We are all busy people. There are people I’ve been chatting to for months and months. They say they want to meet but are always just a bit too busy to arrange it lol.

By *esparate danMan  over a year ago

glasgow

Forum post and run

» Add a new message to this topic