FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Just a pair of newbies saying hello...

Just a pair of newbies saying hello...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi every one, we are absolute brand spanking newbies to the scene so need guidance!!

We are working out where and how to proceed, if at all!! It's something that we both enjoy talking about and roleplaying but reality seems bloody scary!

We have both had 3ways in the past before we were married but that's almost 17years ago and never done anything like this physically with each other

From my point of view (And hubby is absolutely happy with my boundaries) I'd like to explore my bi side, but not up at all for full swap. I'm still on the fence about him being involved with the female, but for the minute actual intercourse is a no.

I'd be happy with him fucking me whilst I play with her though (obv! haha )

We were planning on going to Cjs in Glasgow as a stepping stone to see if we both feel comfortable, with no expectations!

Just thought we would say hello!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *he riverdeep69Couple  over a year ago

North west ish

"Hi every one, we are absolute brand spanking newbies to the scene so need guidance!!

We are working out where and how to proceed, if at all!! It's something that we both enjoy talking about and roleplaying but reality seems bloody scary!

We have both had 3ways in the past before we were married but that's almost 17years ago and never done anything like this physically with each other

From my point of view (And hubby is absolutely happy with my boundaries) I'd like to explore my bi side, but not up at all for full swap. I'm still on the fence about him being involved with the female, but for the minute actual intercourse is a no.

I'd be happy with him fucking me whilst I play with her though (obv! haha )

We were planning on going to Cjs in Glasgow as a stepping stone to see if we both feel comfortable, with no expectations!

Just thought we would say hello!! "

Clubs would be a good start for you as you are looking for the ultimate unicorn on here. Be respectful to any potential play partners and remember they have needs too. Have a good chat about boundaries with your partner.

By *hezGeekCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

"

Clubs would be a good start for you as you are looking for the ultimate unicorn on here. Be respectful to any potential play partners and remember they have needs too. Have a good chat about boundaries with your partner."

This

We are in a similar situation - C tends to get the majority of the play with the female/other couple while S gets to watch or get involved to the limit that C feels comfortable, though soft swap is our limit. Clubs are the best place to explore this the first few times (in our opinion) as it gives the girls a chance to go off and explore whilst the guys chat, watch, et cetera. Just take it slow and chat through your boundaries as mentioned above, and everything will be awesome. Welcome to Fab!

By *he Mac LassWoman  over a year ago

Hefty Hideaway

Hello and welcome

By *udistnorthantsMan  over a year ago

Desborough

Good Morning and welcome.... we were all newbies once

» Add a new message to this topic