FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Fresh meat...

Fresh meat...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

G'mornin you fab lot, new kid on the block

Young tall guy here looking to make fun friends, and fully appreciate I'm one small fish in a pretty big lake! Everything takes time, apparently even hangovers to pass, much regret

I'd appreciate feed back on my profile if you fancied a nose about, or any recommended hangover cureds too...

Happy grabbing guys,

J

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *adeiteWoman  over a year ago

Poole, but up in lincs for a bit

Not a bad profile. Few more pics would be good, capture us in, be cheeky with them. Oh and also pineapple does go on pizza

"Not a bad profile. Few more pics would be good, capture us in, be cheeky with them. Oh and also pineapple does go on pizza "

Thanks for the reply, more pictures are certainly coming Haha I'm going to ignore that last sentence though

"Not a bad profile. Few more pics would be good, capture us in, be cheeky with them. Oh and also pineapple does go on pizza

Thanks for the reply, more pictures are certainly coming Haha I'm going to ignore that last sentence though "

Ignore it because deep down you know it's true

"Not a bad profile. Few more pics would be good, capture us in, be cheeky with them. Oh and also pineapple does go on pizza

Thanks for the reply, more pictures are certainly coming Haha I'm going to ignore that last sentence though

Ignore it because deep down you know it's true "

This could go on for a while... but I'm not going to be convinced of it pineapple yes, pizza yes, together, nope

Ignore it because deep down you know it's true

This could go on for a while... but I'm not going to be convinced of it pineapple yes, pizza yes, together, nope "

Liar it's delicious

I'm still saying no... pineapple does go on many other things though...

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'm sorry, OP, but I love pineapple on the pizza lol. And with gammon.

Going back to your profile- not too bad, definitely written with some sense of humour. Quite a few spelling mistakes though- wouldn't hurt running it through a spell checker.

Better pics would be good, and kudos to you for not being worried about showing your face publicly even though you are in long distance relationship.

Good luck.

"I'm sorry, OP, but I love pineapple on the pizza lol. And with gammon.

Going back to your profile- not too bad, definitely written with some sense of humour. Quite a few spelling mistakes though- wouldn't hurt running it through a spell checker.

Better pics would be good, and kudos to you for not being worried about showing your face publicly even though you are in long distance relationship.

Good luck. "

Haha think I've picked the wrong place for that fight lol... gammon hell yes though! And thanks for pointing it out about the mistakes... I swear I'm slightly dyslexic (thanks autocorrect), but will get that sorted asap!

By *revaunanceCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

Hello OP,

Your profile reads well, and shows a good deal of your personality. There are spelling mistakes, but nothing too distracting. Nice pics, although it's a little unclear what the picture of the two cars adds to the overall impression.

Good luck.

"Hello OP,

Your profile reads well, and shows a good deal of your personality. There are spelling mistakes, but nothing too distracting. Nice pics, although it's a little unclear what the picture of the two cars adds to the overall impression.

Good luck. "

Thanks for the feedback, and that was just the first picture of me I had on my laptop when I made the account, everyone has a body or a lot of guys have their junk out, thought it would be a bit different, guess we'll see if it works

» Add a new message to this topic