FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Beginner looking for experience with couples

Beginner looking for experience with couples

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey,

I'm still pretty new to fab and I guess I'm still a little shy when it comes to couples. I know most look for experienced men to play with, but out of curiosity, do many couples like a more inexperienced Male who they could maybe dominate?

I've only met with 3 couples, and look to gain a bit more confidence. I presume a club would be my best bet?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Why have you hidden your profile ?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Why have you hidden your profile ?"

It's not hidden now.

We're happy to meet men without much experience of couples OP, if you've met 3 then you're actually more experienced than some of the guys we've met. I do like to meet men who are fairly confident though, I don't want to feel like I'm having to pull conversation out of you or take the lead with everything. But then, being dominating like you mentioned isn't really my thing. I'd imagine there's definitely couples out there who enjoy that, it just might take a bit more work to find them

"Why have you hidden your profile ?

It's not hidden now.

We're happy to meet men without much experience of couples OP, if you've met 3 then you're actually more experienced than some of the guys we've met. I do like to meet men who are fairly confident though, I don't want to feel like I'm having to pull conversation out of you or take the lead with everything. But then, being dominating like you mentioned isn't really my thing. I'd imagine there's definitely couples out there who enjoy that, it just might take a bit more work to find them "

Hey,

Thanks for your reply. Yes I'd say I'm a confident person naturally but still get a little nervous when meeting couples. The 3 so far have been great but seem to be struggling to get anymore meets as most want more experience. Thanks for your comment

Leeds

Why didn't any of the three couples verify you ?

We've been here for years off and on and I still get nervous before a meet it's part of the fun for me.

I think people look for experience as it means they're more likely to show up? Everyone has to start somewhere though

"Why didn't any of the three couples verify you ?"

Hi Sally,

It was on my old profile - not sure why you're trying to have a dig. Have you not got much better to do?

"We've been here for years off and on and I still get nervous before a meet it's part of the fun for me.

I think people look for experience as it means they're more likely to show up? Everyone has to start somewhere though "

Yes agreed - I dont get nervous with single meets mainly couples hence why I'd asked. Yes agreed I'm slowly breaking myself in

Leeds

"Why didn't any of the three couples verify you ?

Hi Sally,

It was on my old profile - not sure why you're trying to have a dig. Have you not got much better to do? "

I'm not haveing a dig. I was trying to be constructive. If you have a verification from a couple other couples are more likely to want to meet you.

Hi Sally,

It was on my old profile - not sure why you're trying to have a dig. Have you not got much better to do?

I'm not haveing a dig. I was trying to be constructive. If you have a verification from a couple other couples are more likely to want to meet you. "

Ah sorry I mis read that. This is my 3rd profile on fab now if I'm honest as I'd deleted my old one after being stood up by someone id travelled 45 minutes to meet. Fab has changed over the past few years and not like it was. I know there a lot of fakes on here but the attitude of the majority of people towards single men stinks.

Hi Sally,

I'm not haveing a dig. I was trying to be constructive. If you have a verification from a couple other couples are more likely to want to meet you.

Ah sorry I mis read that. This is my 3rd profile on fab now if I'm honest as I'd deleted my old one after being stood up by someone id travelled 45 minutes to meet. Fab has changed over the past few years and not like it was. I know there a lot of fakes on here but the attitude of the majority of people towards single men stinks. "

I will say Amen to that.

By *agnar1980Man  over a year ago

Poole

I haven’t had any meets yet & would like to start with a couple but not much interest. Any advice?

» Add a new message to this topic