FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Bristol Newby

Bristol Newby

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I've moved from up north to what I thought would be a wild hippy enclave. Alas its really slow down here on the debauchery side or everyone is so liberal there is too much competition.

It's usually pretty easy to meet but not here.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

You've contradicted yourself in your post. Try organised socials or a club, start networking that way. Effort in = rewards out. You know how things work, you've had 2 meets up north. Good luck and welcome to the South West.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

2 meets up north in this current persona I've been doing this since I was 19 and there is a real difference north and south. I'm like gandalf of the swinging world but with better stories and an intact ring x

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Bristol currently has a population of 548,530, surely some of them are swingers. I would suggest you try what I suggested lol, gandalph or no.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Lot of fussy ladies in South West

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I've moved from up north to what I thought would be a wild hippy enclave. Alas its really slow down here on the debauchery side or everyone is so liberal there is too much competition.

It's usually pretty easy to meet but not here. "

patience will get whY you want and needs

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"I've moved from up north to what I thought would be a wild hippy enclave. Alas its really slow down here on the debauchery side or everyone is so liberal there is too much competition.

It's usually pretty easy to meet but not here. patience will get whY you want and needs "

» Add a new message to this topic