FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Hi first timers here

Hi first timers here

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just wanted to say hello to everyone and wish everyone a great week.

Little intro...

We are a couple Male40 and Female32.

Always having wanted to explore threesomes etc but due to previous partners not being open to it, never having had the chance.

I was just wondering how other people felt their first experience went when you first had out of the normal stereotypical couple relations, be that threesomes or anything other than 2 people.

How did you find it? Was it easy, stressful, a bit hit and miss... do you find it awkward with people that have never done it before?

Just curious as we don't get many replies if it's the newbie to this status that puts people off...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

I think you might not get many replies because you are only looking for women under 45. Also you cannot accommodate or travel.

By *ikingCoolMan  over a year ago

carmarthen

I agree with the above, I would

Imagine it would be hard for a

Lady to go and meet a couple

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"I think you might not get many replies because you are only looking for women under 45. Also you cannot accommodate or travel. "

Didn't realise it said no accommodate... travel within reason but dunno how far travel would mean on here, 20, 50, 100miles...

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Patience. The first time a partner and myself introduced someone else into our sex life it started as a massive amount of excitement and we chose the wrong person because we rushed into it. Once we relaxed a bit more we found we could be choosey and not jump at the first offer. Remember it has to be what you both want. It can be a very satisfying experience!

» Add a new message to this topic