FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Bi couple

Bi couple

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi, I've been on here a while, chatted to a few people but not arranged anything as yet. I'd like to meet a couple with a bi male to experience the fun of us all touching each other. Can't travel to far though if I get an invite.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Just keep trying I have met a few bi couples but enjoy meets st8 couples too. It’s what ever the couple I meet enjoy doing and I always keep within the boundaries of the couple

By *partharmonyCouple  over a year ago

Ruislip

I'm afraid your profile is really letting you down. This is what we see:

I want...

I want...

I want...

I can't...

Your photos are basically of your member. Cock pics alone are not interesting to the vast majority of women on here. You can read that in profiles and on the forum all the time. There is nothing interesting about you on your profile.

Why would a woman who can have their pick of literally thousands of men on here pick you out as somebody they want to meet?

I'm honestly not saying this to be nasty. I'm just being realistic. You have to look at this from the perspective of those you want to attract.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"I'm afraid your profile is really letting you down. This is what we see:

I want...

I want...

I want...

I can't...

Your photos are basically of your member. Cock pics alone are not interesting to the vast majority of women on here. You can read that in profiles and on the forum all the time. There is nothing interesting about you on your profile.

Why would a woman who can have their pick of literally thousands of men on here pick you out as somebody they want to meet?

I'm honestly not saying this to be nasty. I'm just being realistic. You have to look at this from the perspective of those you want to attract. "

Thanks for feedback, I've now changed it, any better?

» Add a new message to this topic