FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Help with profile

Help with profile

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Anyone please give me some hints and tips on how to put a good profile up to possibly attract some prospectus meets please

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *tephTV67TV/TS  over a year ago

Cheshire

How many cock pictures are too many Op ?

Some women don’t mind them, but a lot don’t.

18-99 no issues with a 99 year old ? it will say you have lazily put a Profile up, so add some age ranges.

Being a smoker will also put some off, but being honest counts

Cannot accommodate, be good to explain as some people will think you’re playing away, not a massive issue for all but can be with a few you message.

Every guy on here, writes they love giving oral, they’re kinky and ‘up for anything’ check other guys Profiles you’ll see. So you really have to sell yourself and your personality.

Best profile I’ve read (and I’ve read a few) was a poem funny, self deprecating and intelligent. That guy got a lot of attention from the women replying to his thread. It’s the old adage, make someone smile or laugh and you’re half way there

Good luck

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Put your cock away bud, only a gynecologist needs to see it that close up! Women prefer to see a face or body pic, they know what a cock looks like.

By *winkleFairyCouple  over a year ago

UK

I wouldn’t get further than your profile pic.

If by some miracle I did look at the others, a selection of close up and pants round your ankles socks on dick pics isn’t going to make me interested.

We all know what a dick looks like!

By *s Fussy BiatchWoman  over a year ago

somewhere along the fylde

Does putting your kik on profile ever work either?

By *avy8472Man  over a year ago

glasgow

Getting women to reply is another matter, i joined 3 weeks new to this whole thing,

sent over 200 messages half didnt even get real and the other half exept 2 just got deleted..

One of the to i met for a social

Great lass btw very nice and would meet again (mutual)

The other was a cheeky fucker sent a message then blocked me, left me wondering wtf just happened lol

» Add a new message to this topic