FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > First time

First time

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *herazor78 OP   Man  over a year ago

redditch

Anyone looking for their first meet? I am. Either want a straight couple or female. Can't seem to get anywhere though. Tips would be helpful. Or just message me if interested lol.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Be patient good luck

By *essica jamiesonWoman  over a year ago

edinburgh

You joined 1 week ago! Theres thousands of men waiting months & months for that first meet! Did u think u were gonna be balls deep after 1 week? Lol it can happen but ur profile needs to be spectacular! ....good luck and be patient...

"Anyone looking for their first meet? I am. Either want a straight couple or female. Can't seem to get anywhere though. Tips would be helpful. Or just message me if interested lol."

You are in a category that isn't that desirable as there are so many of you out there - single guys who are looking for sex.

Only the best stand any chance, and the two things that people see of you are your profile and your photos.

Being polite, neither of them stand out very much.

Without the basics right, you certainly won't get anywhere on here.

And one more thing. Don't expect results overnight as you seem to at the moment.

This site is certainly not called Instantshag.

By *tephTV67TV/TS  over a year ago

Cheshire

As you’ve not asked for Profile advice I won’t comment on that. Why not try going to a club or a social, not only will you meet people but some will verify you as well.

"As you’ve not asked for Profile advice I won’t comment on that. Why not try going to a club or a social, not only will you meet people but some will verify you as well. "

He did ask for tips though.

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Tip: ask for/ look for profile advice.

By *tephTV67TV/TS  over a year ago

Cheshire

Yes Tips, I gave him one. I won't comment publicly about someone's profile unless they specifically ask for it.

» Add a new message to this topic