FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Looking for a regular?

Looking for a regular?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Im looking for a local regular women to have fun an join me to go places, I have just built a campervan, I used it once on my own found myself talking to a tree, I hope this is the right place to post, but find it hard to start proper conversations, as we all know the male to e female ratio on here must be atleast 1/50 if not more, im honest kind but can be as bad as you like! live on my own, I drive too, plus I work for myself as a handyman, mechanic gardener, can be anythin you like I have all the skills anyway if anyone out there wants the same please drop me a message

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sadly OP, as you can see by the response, us men finding a regular FB/partner on here is like pulling teeth

You can bet your bottom dollar that if any women posted same - she be overwhelmed with messages lol

By *rotic-TouchTV/TS  over a year ago

doncaster

Shame Ur not looking for a tgirl

"Im looking for a local regular women to have fun an join me to go places, I have just built a campervan, I used it once on my own found myself talking to a tree, I hope this is the right place to post, but find it hard to start proper conversations, as we all know the male to e female ratio on here must be atleast 1/50 if not more, im honest kind but can be as bad as you like! live on my own, I drive too, plus I work for myself as a handyman, mechanic gardener, can be anythin you like I have all the skills anyway if anyone out there wants the same please drop me a message "
just a little tip in a friendly manner I'd change that avatar pic, wish you luck in your search

By *eal_curves_is_backWoman  over a year ago

London

It is hard to find a regular before you know who you actually want to see regularly. No one wants to commit before they know the person. Aim at a friendship, the rest will follow. Just meet people and see what develops.

"Im looking for a local regular women to have fun an join me to go places, I have just built a campervan, I used it once on my own found myself talking to a tree, I hope this is the right place to post, but find it hard to start proper conversations, as we all know the male to e female ratio on here must be atleast 1/50 if not more, im honest kind but can be as bad as you like! live on my own, I drive too, plus I work for myself as a handyman, mechanic gardener, can be anythin you like I have all the skills anyway if anyone out there wants the same please drop me a message "

Is that a spliff in your second photo??

Agree with the poster who says change your profile pic; it looks a bit creepy.

also your headline says 'required' - I personally think this phrase is off-putting. It's like you're looking for someone to fulfill your expectations rather than have a mutual interaction.

What have you got to offer?

Other than that, your face pics are nice.

By *eeleyWoman  over a year ago

Dudley

"Sadly OP, as you can see by the response, us men finding a regular FB/partner on here is like pulling teeth

You can bet your bottom dollar that if any women posted same - she be overwhelmed with messages lol "

Yeah, overwhelmed with messages from people who haven't bothered to even check your profile to see if you're compatible.

It's honestly not as easy for women as people think.

I've been trying over a year and still haven't found a fwb. Trust me, guys are just as bad.

By *eeleyWoman  over a year ago

Dudley

"I've been trying over a year and still haven't found a fwb. Trust me, guys are just as bad. "

"I've been trying over a year and still haven't found a fwb. Trust me, guys are just as bad. "

4 years and counting

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

Yes, the profile pic is weird especially when you have your face pic on profile. At least change it to a Brad Pitt mask!!

Also your use of an when it should be and is annoying. I'm no grammar Nazi it's just grating on me.

"Sadly OP, as you can see by the response, us men finding a regular FB/partner on here is like pulling teeth

You can bet your bottom dollar that if any women posted same - she be overwhelmed with messages lol

Yeah, overwhelmed with messages from people who haven't bothered to even check your profile to see if you're compatible.

It's honestly not as easy for women as people think."

That's not what I thought, but do know you lasses, must far out numbered on here

Thanks for the comments everyone, I think ive changed it for the better now, its hard to make a connection with texts and messages, I may start attending some clubs, I think its the most reliable way of meeting ppl, as for grammar, chill out a bit, most the time I just type without looking so apologies for this! its quite common, maybe our treasured english grammar may disappear through evolution of text an phone language, somethin we all see happening, habits good an bad are also learnt from others so take extra care with the text lingo ppl did I use the letter "i" a little too much in this

"Thanks for the comments everyone, I think ive changed it for the better now, its hard to make a connection with texts and messages, I may start attending some clubs, I think its the most reliable way of meeting ppl, as for grammar, chill out a bit, most the time I just type without looking so apologies for this! its quite common, maybe our treasured english grammar may disappear through evolution of text an phone language, somethin we all see happening, habits good an bad are also learnt from others so take extra care with the text lingo ppl did I use the letter "i" a little too much in this "

Hehe glad you've taken it on board and not taken it to heart. The grammar and spelling thing is something that will set you apart from other people. Personally, I would use it is a reason to not talk to someone so it depends whether you wanna make the effort or not lol. Younger women might not care too much hahaha. X

"Thanks for the comments everyone, I think ive changed it for the better now, its hard to make a connection with texts and messages, I may start attending some clubs, I think its the most reliable way of meeting ppl, as for grammar, chill out a bit, most the time I just type without looking so apologies for this! its quite common, maybe our treasured english grammar may disappear through evolution of text an phone language, somethin we all see happening, habits good an bad are also learnt from others so take extra care with the text lingo ppl did I use the letter "i" a little too much in this "

Yes sir

"Thanks for the comments everyone, I think ive changed it for the better now, its hard to make a connection with texts and messages, I may start attending some clubs, I think its the most reliable way of meeting ppl, as for grammar, chill out a bit, most the time I just type without looking so apologies for this! its quite common, maybe our treasured english grammar may disappear through evolution of text an phone language, somethin we all see happening, habits good an bad are also learnt from others so take extra care with the text lingo ppl did I use the letter "i" a little too much in this

Hehe glad you've taken it on board and not taken it to heart. The grammar and spelling thing is something that will set you apart from other people. Personally, I would use it is a reason to not talk to someone so it depends whether you wanna make the effort or not lol. Younger women might not care too much hahaha. X"

I'm a "younger woman" and trust me I care VERY much. I would not consider talking to someone with bad grammar; if someone can't bother putting effort into something as minor as writing out full words (especially with autocorrect making it so easy nowadays) I already know they won't be for me.

It's honestly not as easy for women as people think."

In one aspect it is because you can be selective with the abundance of men to choose from. The other aspect is a lot are creepy and nuts so it makes it hard and not in a good way

By *astsussexMan  over a year ago

7dials brighton

I can’t believe u r having problems with an handsome face like yours! As suggested maybe try the old fashioned way: club & pub Anyway good luck.

By *elshsunsWoman  over a year ago

Flintshire

Yep I’m surprised you’ve had no luck ...

OP, in my few years of being on fab I only found 4 fab regulars (one at the time). It's hard.

Its not very easy to find a regular.

A regular what?

Is it not more natural to say you'd quite like to meet someone you could see on a regular basis?

"A regular what?

Is it not more natural to say you'd quite like to meet someone you could see on a regular basis?"

Maybe prune juice could help with regularity!!

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

It's not easy for us ladies either. Profiles state they want regular, fwb etc, must the majority lie and are just after a quick fuck and go. This is the reason I insist on a social first, it gets rid of the instashag gers, they don't like socials. It's also the same on dating sites.

Morning all, Yeah I get how it works, I think its the sheer abundance of nobs available to the other half thats the problem, haha, an I think to be fair women are spoilt for choice, as soon as you put the kettle on she has 100+punks on her case! how on earth will she remember the real one has got up to do himself a coffee, or hes been ran over by a bus, replying before shes swept away In a torrent of cock pics,

I bet some womens phones are heavier than others

By *rontier PsychiatristMan  over a year ago

Coventry

"It is hard to find a regular before you know who you actually want to see regularly. No one wants to commit before they know the person. Aim at a friendship, the rest will follow. Just meet people and see what develops."

Yes but their is no harm stating your bigger aims (should chemistry be correct). I'm sure plenty are looking for the same and would be reassured that is goal isn't just fuck and disappear of the face of the earth.

» Add a new message to this topic