FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > New to this help

New to this help

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi new to this and struggling to meet any one mostly men message which I’m not into? I’m from Carlisle area struggling to get verified ???? Any one any advice or tips ??? Thanks a lot in advance for any tips

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *hezuMan  over a year ago

East London

U can block men from messaging u

By *adeiteWoman  over a year ago

Poole, but up in lincs for a bit

Do you think you're selling yourself like a mint condition Maserati?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hi new to this and struggling to meet any one mostly men message which I’m not into? I’m from Carlisle area struggling to get verified ???? Any one any advice or tips ??? Thanks a lot in advance for any tips "

You are struggling because your profile is awful and so are your pics.

Loads of great advice on the Forums, but most single guys don't bother to put the effort into looking for it! !

Good luck. You will need it

[Removed by poster at 27/07/19 21:43:29]

By *akboyMan  over a year ago

birmingham

"Hi new to this and struggling to meet any one mostly men message which I’m not into? I’m from Carlisle area struggling to get verified ???? Any one any advice or tips ??? Thanks a lot in advance for any tips

Loads of great advice on the Forums, but most single guys don't bother to put the effort into looking for it! !

Good luck. You will need it "

Damn could you have been more negative?!? All OP asked for was help lol... OP I'd say just clean up your bio with a better flow (imagine yourself reading it), remove some of the info already on ur profile like age, city and separate the sentences out. You can just block single guys from messaging instead of having it in too

"Hi new to this and struggling to meet any one mostly men message which I’m not into? I’m from Carlisle area struggling to get verified ???? Any one any advice or tips ??? Thanks a lot in advance for any tips

Good luck. You will need it

Damn could you have been more negative?!? All OP asked for was help lol... OP I'd say just clean up your bio with a better flow (imagine yourself reading it), remove some of the info already on ur profile like age, city and separate the sentences out. You can just block single guys from messaging instead of having it in too "

Thanks a lot mate as I say am new to this don’t need any negativity just need help sorting my profile and getting verified

"Hi new to this and struggling to meet any one mostly men message which I’m not into? I’m from Carlisle area struggling to get verified ???? Any one any advice or tips ??? Thanks a lot in advance for any tips "

Relax. Be yourself. Dont be desperate and try to build contacts slowly.

Clubs and socials always help but if you want veris the chat room and your web cam will help

Good luck. You will need it "

The OP has been on for one week. It's really not fair to generalise like that. He was asking for help. If all you can do is be aggressive and rude, you just wasted your own time and possibly put off a new person from interacting in the forums.

Hello OP. Try and take different pictures, so the women who you are messaging can get a feel for you. A lot will look at your profile before replying to a message, so make that your shop window. Make sure you have a full written profile, that lets them know what you like and a bit about you also. Inject some of your personality into it.

Good luck on here amd welcome to the forums

Holly

By *arshellCouple  over a year ago

Mansfield

Hi OP

Your pictures could be better. Profile says athletic but 2nd pic looks like a beer belly?

Your profile doesn't say anything about you. Never mind standing out, for now concentrate on saying anything interesting about you and your preferences, make it look like you care.

And to get verified....be sociable...go to a club...a party...

By *manaWoman  over a year ago

Basingstoke

Welcome OP. Holly has said it all! xx

Hey beautiful love your tits

Guys grow up.

Instead of asking others for help, help yourselves.

In the real world that is what adults do.

Goodnight all.

birmingham

"Guys grow up.

Goodnight all. "

In the real world, adults also ask for help when their not entirely sure of something or need guidance. You have some clear bias towards single guys and it shows I hope you heal whatevers making u project this bitterness

"Guys grow up.

Goodnight all.

In the real world, adults also ask for help when their not entirely sure of something or need guidance. You have some clear bias towards single guys and it shows I hope you heal whatevers making u project this bitterness "

So sad.

Reality hurts.

When you grow up you will cope more with simple truths...

Why ask for guidance when you can help yourself? ?

That is what grown ups do.

Help themselves....

By *os19Man  over a year ago

Edmonton

. I would start by checking the club reviews section on Fabs to see if there are any clubs in your area or if you can travel any neighbouring area and look to attend.I am based in London and I check the forums for any upcoming social events in my area these are a great way to make friends and get a verification.A few months ago I reformatted my profile from a couple of paragraphs into short sentences / bullet points and requested advice the response I got was positive.You are quite welcome to have a look at it as it may give you ideas if you want to change or reformat your profile.May be look at a few successful guys profiles in your age group see how they are presenting them selfs as me been 21 years older than you what works for me may not work for you.Try not to take Fabs to seriously as in previous forums the general feeling is the single guys out number the single ladies and couples by at least 20 to 1 so you do have to work on your profile, go to clubs , go to socials and it doesn’t do any harm to get involved on the forums.Best of luck with everything.

birmingham

"Guys grow up.

Goodnight all.

In the real world, adults also ask for help when their not entirely sure of something or need guidance. You have some clear bias towards single guys and it shows I hope you heal whatevers making u project this bitterness

So sad.

Reality hurts.

When you grow up you will cope more with simple truths...

Why ask for guidance when you can help yourself? ?

That is what grown ups do.

Help themselves...."

When you get out of this superiority complex you're in, you'll experience true reality. Again, saying somebody's pics are awful isn't right, just your own insecurities showing up.

By *hezuMan  over a year ago

East London

Hahahahahahah I'm reading this with a fat grin

Theres tasty mature cheddar then theres mature cheddar that didn't know when to stop maturing eh

Rest in peace my grandad but he's probably still more positive in his grave than u are in a forum

If you so sick of young people try a retirement home then again they're probably more positive than u both are lol

This site is open to ages 18-99 and not just what you prefer hope u realise that moody margaret and depressing dave

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"Guys grow up.

Goodnight all. "

We all need help at times, there is nothing wrong with asking for it. As someone else said, there is a difference between constructive criticism and just being rude and arrogant so if it is the latter you want to do then please avoid the help threads

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

To the OP...your profile is a bit short, maybe try writing what you are looking for or hoping to get out of swinging. Maybe a few different pics from different angles.

If you fancy a club or social check out the event section , stick around on the forum , it may get you noticed. Don't be put off , most people are friendly on the forums

Good luck

By *tephTV67TV/TS  over a year ago

Cheshire

"Guys grow up.

Goodnight all.

We all need help at times, there is nothing wrong with asking for it. As someone else said, there is a difference between constructive criticism and just being rude and arrogant so if it is the latter you want to do then please avoid the help threads"

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Hi OP, welcome to the forums. Organised socials and clubs are a good way to network. There's advice for newbies on my profile and lots of existing advice threads. Good luck.

Hello, OP (original poster, just in case you didn't know), and welcome to the forum. As others have said, there is plenty of advice for single guys on the forum, but you'd do well if you read and follow advice in those:

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/support/8538

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/support/868684

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/lounge/877648

Good luck.

"To the OP...your profile is a bit short, maybe try writing what you are looking for or hoping to get out of swinging. Maybe a few different pics from different angles.

If you fancy a club or social check out the event section , stick around on the forum , it may get you noticed. Don't be put off , most people are friendly on the forums

Good luck"

Thanks for the advice at least some people are helpful to the one who said my pics are awful yours ain’t too great yourself grandad ?? I have better pics for my friends don’t want the world to see my face unless I have some trust in them.

Hey can any one who helped me with advice when I posted this let me no what they think of profile now ???? Also was going to post a new thread but can’t find we’re u post a new one ???? Thanks in advance

By *eal_curves_is_backWoman  over a year ago

London

OP, do you really think that solitary photo is attractive? Do you also think that this is all a woman needs to see to be attracted to a man? This is not criticism, just questions to maybe steer you in the right direction.

"OP, do you really think that solitary photo is attractive? Do you also think that this is all a woman needs to see to be attracted to a man? This is not criticism, just questions to maybe steer you in the right direction."

Hi I did have more pics but put them in my friends only ones for privacy reasons apart from the pic do you think it’s ok ? Haven’t had much luck mostly men looking at my profile x????

London

[Removed by poster at 27/08/19 23:30:00]

Basically, it looks like you ignored all the advice that was on the threads that I posted links to. If you think what is on your profile right now best shows your attitude and personality - fine.

London

"OP, do you really think that solitary photo is attractive? Do you also think that this is all a woman needs to see to be attracted to a man? This is not criticism, just questions to maybe steer you in the right direction.

Hi I did have more pics but put them in my friends only ones for privacy reasons apart from the pic do you think it’s ok ? Haven’t had much luck mostly men looking at my profile x????"

Use your filters.

Delete the legal warning.

Proofread the profile text or ask a friend.

"New to this" made me chuckle - what is it exactly you are new to?

"OP, do you really think that solitary photo is attractive? Do you also think that this is all a woman needs to see to be attracted to a man? This is not criticism, just questions to maybe steer you in the right direction.

Hi I did have more pics but put them in my friends only ones for privacy reasons apart from the pic do you think it’s ok ? Haven’t had much luck mostly men looking at my profile x????

New to the site haha as yous can all tell by the responses I’m getting?? haha

Use your filters.

Delete the legal warning.

Proofread the profile text or ask a friend.

"New to this" made me chuckle - what is it exactly you are new to?"

By *oney to the beeWoman  over a year ago

Manchester

Looking at this did you take any of the advice OP? I ask as its not the most inspiring profile 5 weeks after asking.

London

Delete that status update!!! Women are not entertainment for bored men who do not know what to do with their time.

Update and dick photo massive turn off.

» Add a new message to this topic