FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Is distance a problem

Is distance a problem

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I read and I have chatted to lovely women on the site and what shocks me is u are far away is distance really an issue I thought distance is just a journey

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *adeiteWoman  over a year ago

Poole, but up in lincs for a bit

It will be for some and for some it won't be.

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

You say you are looking for someone regular so in that case I think distance would be an issue.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"You say you are looking for someone regular so in that case I think distance would be an issue. "

Regular does not mean every day

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

For many, yes it is.

For us, yes.

Vamp has physical disability, which means travelling more than around one hour, causes her to have problems playing.

Manchester (she/her)

I also find reliability goes down when people are coming from a distance, and pressure goes up. I'm very rarely interested.

"I read and I have chatted to lovely women on the site and what shocks me is u are far away is distance really an issue I thought distance is just a journey"

It can be a problem. I don't want t oor ask people to travel a long distance for a social as its added pressure to play and I don't want to feel as though something should.d happen.

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

I think it can be a problem I wouldn't travel for hours to meet someone or expect someone to travel it to meet me. But everyone is different I guess. But I think if you travel too far expectations are up more and what happens then if you don't click it would be a long journey home.

"I read and I have chatted to lovely women on the site and what shocks me is u are far away is distance really an issue I thought distance is just a journey

It can be a problem. I don't want t oor ask people to travel a long distance for a social as its added pressure to play and I don't want to feel as though something should.d happen. "

What if she or he looks worth the travel after a good chat on the phone or on camera?

Manchester (she/her)

"What if she or he looks worth the travel after a good chat on the phone or on camera?"

Reliability goes down, pressure goes up. I wouldn't get that far.

Everyone has got their own preference when it comes to travelling distance. I would not meet anyone who is more than an hour drive, as I prefer regular meets rather than one-offs.

Also, I have noticed that people who are willing to travel far expect an overnight straight away, at the person they are meeting place.

One more thing, OP - you might get on great with someone online, or even when chatting on the phone, but what if there is no chemistry when you meet? Would you still go ahead and have sex just because you (or them) travelled a considerable distance? Or worse still, what if they cancel at the last minute or not turn up?

By *lex46TV/TS  over a year ago

Near Wells

Try getting ready for 2 hours, driving for an hour. Then driving back for another hour and then getting changed again. All for 20 minutes of sex.

That has happened to me before and put me of driving to far. I will travel to clubs and dogging places as usually its worth it.

Although I'm meeting someone tomorrow about an hour away but that feels like it will be a great time. My fingers will be crossed.

By *adylydfordWoman  over a year ago

altinkum

I rely on public transport, i dont drive and i cant accommodate i have spoken to people im very interested in meeting in london edinburgh and manchester but for me thats a 6 hour plus coach journey so wont do so.

By *etite HandfulWoman  over a year ago

Chester

It can be as i am not travelling the length of the UK and not looking ot be pressurised by people who have travelled a distance for a social then to play.

By *pitfiremk10Man  over a year ago

Gloucester

That's me screwed then. I live in Spain!

By *ave-and-LouiseCouple  over a year ago

Torquay

For us yes. We generally find people that live within a few miles are more likely to turn up... And if for any reason play does not go ahead, we haven't wasted too much of anyone's time.

For the right person it's no issue whatsoever

By *ove3funCouple  over a year ago

Cheltenham

"That's me screwed then. I live in Spain! "

Or not

By *pitfiremk10Man  over a year ago

Gloucester

"That's me screwed then. I live in Spain!

Or not "

Was my choice so no regrets at all, as it happens I have met some lovely people through fab here in Spain in a very short space of time. So it's actually worked very well.

"I read and I have chatted to lovely women on the site and what shocks me is u are far away is distance really an issue I thought distance is just a journey"

Sometimes it is. It depends on the type of the meet and people we are meeting with. Sometimes it's worth the time and we know that straight away! But sometimes it is just too good to be true.

By *embslee1Man  over a year ago

pembroke

I prefer to be slightly away from my local area. Seems like everyone knows everyone around here at times.

Did have a successful relationship with my partner from Japan. Before fab so love letters and phone calls.

By *oney to the beeWoman  over a year ago

Manchester

Not too close and not too far there is definitely a goldilocks zone for swinging partners.

"Everyone has got their own preference when it comes to travelling distance. I would not meet anyone who is more than an hour drive, as I prefer regular meets rather than one-offs.

Also, I have noticed that people who are willing to travel far expect an overnight straight away, at the person they are meeting place.

One more thing, OP - you might get on great with someone online, or even when chatting on the phone, but what if there is no chemistry when you meet? Would you still go ahead and have sex just because you (or them) travelled a considerable distance? Or worse still, what if they cancel at the last minute or not turn up? "

Happened to us, many years ago. Promised an overnight stay by the couple. Travelled 4 hours, only to be sent a text message, literally minutes before pulling up, she had changed her mind, and he had gone out with mates. Not impressed. Thankfully, we had friends who lived 15 mins away, who knew we were visiting, and they put us up for the night. All very annoying.

[Removed by poster at 21/08/19 10:38:17]

By *issy louWoman  over a year ago

Staffordshire Moorlands

"I read and I have chatted to lovely women on the site and what shocks me is u are far away is distance really an issue I thought distance is just a journey

It can be a problem. I don't want t oor ask people to travel a long distance for a social as its added pressure to play and I don't want to feel as though something should.d happen. "

This exactly! I think someone who had travelled a long distance would not be content with a drink and a chat, and then the pressure would be on. That’s why I prefer to meet people who are local x

some will only have memorable sex with neighbours...... Who'd have thought

» Add a new message to this topic