FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Lucky for women

Lucky for women

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ild imagination OP   Man  over a year ago

Basildon

Hi all.

Im an just looking around to see what's It's all about.

I'm happy in my long turm relationship. Honest working guy that has raised 2 children with a lovely women. Unfortunately she has come to that time in her life of the change and her sex drive is really low where mine isn't and I left feeling unsatisfied because the thrill for me is that naughty look in her eyes when she's horny. Just wondering if there are any genuine women in the same boat. I'm not interested in talking to loads of women. Ideally chat with a women and see where it goes. Love a women who's not afraid to say what turns her on etc. Is there such women on this site??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It's a swingers site...I'd imagine there's more than a few of us ladies who aren't shy about what we like...

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"Unfortunately she has come to that time in her life of the change and her sex drive is really low Just wondering if there are any genuine women in the same boat. "

Yes, I'm in the same boat as your wife and going through the Menopause.

By *irl1234xxxWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

There’s plenty who will tell you exactly what they want on here!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I am 56, Vamp 47, and,menopausal..however, it has not stopped her naughty shenanigans..or mine, for that matter...

Basildon

"Unfortunately she has come to that time in her life of the change and her sex drive is really low Just wondering if there are any genuine women in the same boat.

Yes, I'm in the same boat as your wife and going through the Menopause. "

sorry maybe I wrote it wrong. What I meant was women who's partners are lacking sex drive and Feeling left a little short

Basildon

"I am 56, Vamp 47, and,menopausal..however, it has not stopped her naughty shenanigans..or mine, for that matter..."

I guess it effects different women in different ways. Thankfully you've been lucky

» Add a new message to this topic