FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Advice on free swingers sites

Advice on free swingers sites

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hitwhit OP   Man  over a year ago

newquay

Where I’m located it’s not the best for meet ups etc on this site. Does anyone know of any other free sites that they are on also?

This is a fantastic site and not knocking it one bit. But I thought I’d ask.

Cheers for your suggestions in advance

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *adeiteWoman  over a year ago

Poole, but up in lincs for a bit

Can't mention the competition it's likely to get a ban.

By *r_Jake70Man  over a year ago

London

I’m sure someone local to you will pop up soon, but Newcastle and the surrounding towns has a huge scene. You’ve got plenty of clubs to choose from. Fab is by far the biggest swingers site in the UK. if you can’t get meets on here you’ll not have much luck elsewhere.

By *wansfeetCouple  over a year ago

Guisborough

Are ya kidding? There’s loads of swingers in your neck of the woods, plus you’re near two great swingers clubs (club f and club shhh). Plus there are regular group socials near you too (Newcastle, Darlington and Yarm socials to name a few).

Are you looking with your eyes closed?

Kiki x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Are ya kidding? There’s loads of swingers in your neck of the woods, plus you’re near two great swingers clubs (club f and club shhh). Plus there are regular group socials near you too (Newcastle, Darlington and Yarm socials to name a few).

Kiki x"

He's a bloke, if it's not right in front of them the can't see it.

By *JCouple  over a year ago

Teesside

"Are ya kidding? There’s loads of swingers in your neck of the woods, plus you’re near two great swingers clubs (club f and club shhh). Plus there are regular group socials near you too (Newcastle, Darlington and Yarm socials to name a few).

Kiki x"

You have one of the best locations for meeting other swingers you just need to put the time and effort in as Kiki said.

KJ x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Kiki x

He's a bloke, if it's not right in front of them the can't see it. "

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

All single men struggle on Fab for the first few months - it's expectation management and smarter use that's needed.

When I'm in Newcastle there's always tons of potential meets and stuff going on.

It's not appropriate to use Fab yo pay to promote their competition. Users could be banned for this too. Fab is streets ahead of the competition - forget anywhere else. Use here and swinging clubs

By *hitwhit OP   Man  over a year ago

newquay

Thank you all for the replies. Great advice from you all. So basically don’t be a man is my taking from this. I’ll look into changing that this week. Thank you again all

» Add a new message to this topic