FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Profile perception

Profile perception

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ealitybites OP   Man  over a year ago

Belfast

Not a newbie on fab but I've updated my profile and previous one a few times trying to find the balance between too much info and not enough.

I'm not having any major issues with chatting or meeting so this is more about general feedback on how others view my profile and what catches their eye to encourage them to get in touch or reply or what makes then pass by?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Ditch the Sydney university rubbish it is pointless and makes you look a gullible.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

All that warning stuff means nothing.. if your not having issues then your profile must be working

By *rhugesMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

Can any couples look at my profile and give me any hints as I'm not having much success. Thanks

By *ilkenWoman  over a year ago

Manchester

Well at least its honest so good luck to you.

By *rhugesMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

What would but you off if you were in Wales?

Belfast

"What would but you off if you were in Wales?"

No idea what you are asking

Belfast

"Well at least its honest so good luck to you."

Thanks but I know now why I don't use the forums as all I've succeeded in doing is bringing myself to the attention of judgemental people who aren't brave enough to post a comment on this thread but have to resort to sending pm's questioning my definition of the word honest. I'll answer their question in this open forum by saying that there are reasons that my wife isn't aware of my fabbing and those reasons will remain private. Don't judge until you've walked in someone else's shoes for 30 years.

By *ilkenWoman  over a year ago

Manchester

"Well at least its honest so good luck to you.

Thanks but I know now why I don't use the forums as all I've succeeded in doing is bringing myself to the attention of judgemental people who aren't brave enough to post a comment on this thread but have to resort to sending pm's questioning my definition of the word honest. I'll answer their question in this open forum by saying that there are reasons that my wife isn't aware of my fabbing and those reasons will remain private. Don't judge until you've walked in someone else's shoes for 30 years. "

Well a minuscule number of people on here are totally honest if any at all. Some will judge you but then you look into them and they are not totally honest with their on line persona lying about all sorts of stuff from age, body size jobs etc. Putting you are attached on your profile says you are alt least being honest with people here if not at home and they can meet or not meet you on their choosing.

» Add a new message to this topic