FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Been here a while haven't had any luck

Been here a while haven't had any luck

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So I have been on here a while. Needless to say I haven't had much luck . Beginning to think maybe this website isn't working for me or it's just my luck. Anyways I hope everyone is having a fab evening hopefully my luck might change with the ladies who knows.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"So I have been on here a while. Needless to say I haven't had much luck . Beginning to think maybe this website isn't working for me or it's just my luck. Anyways I hope everyone is having a fab evening hopefully my luck might change with the ladies who knows."

Join the club of single men

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"So I have been on here a while. Needless to say I haven't had much luck . Beginning to think maybe this website isn't working for me or it's just my luck. Anyways I hope everyone is having a fab evening hopefully my luck might change with the ladies who knows.

Join the club of single men "

The joys man

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Sure, there is some luck involved in getting what you may want from Fab. There is also an element of having expectations that may or may not be realistic for here, or for swinging in general. Add to this, the effort involved in how you dedicate your efforts to helping to meet your needs: it generally is extremely difficult for single men in Fab, so better strategies are likely to pay off, compared to those that are less likely to work.

You've not asked for profile advice, though this is an area that is often covered and found to be an area that alters outcomes. Profiles are invariably viewed by people that are messaged, to get a better understanding of how well someone may meet their needs and how attractive they find someone. Otherwise, a lot of forum posts cover expectations and how long it may be, whilst someone gets established and finds their way etc. Looking around the forum may help you to find support and advice, that have been given to others, if they are of interest.

Swinging was initially club, party and private meet based, with a latter extension into the online world. People still get together and get to know others via those avenues. It can be worth expanding your circle of friends and contacts via clubs and social get togethers - and you single people may feel less of an outsider that way.

It's clear that dedication is required - some will have it, others won't - so it's probably worthwhile your consideration of where you stand. If you are generally someone who is determined as well as flexible in your approach to things, learning along the way, then it could be worth staying around.

We can't know what you expected when you joined. There are certainly no guarantees and there will be some luck, concerning who's around you, their tastes etc.

"So I have been on here a while. Needless to say I haven't had much luck . Beginning to think maybe this website isn't working for me or it's just my luck. Anyways I hope everyone is having a fab evening hopefully my luck might change with the ladies who knows."

It can take time and some effort sometimes months possibly re looking at what you are doing and how you interact with people may need changing you just have to perceiver.

By *r_Jake70Man  over a year ago

London

You’ve mentioned ‘luck’ three times in a short paragraph. This suggests that you think that you’ve done everything right, and your success or otherwise is in the lap of the gods and your numbers just haven’t come up yet. You’ve bought your ticket to the lifestyle and you’re just waiting for the point when it’s drawn and the gates to endless causal sex are opened for you.

Nope.

By *winkleFairyCouple  over a year ago

Scotland

Why are you on this website? Are you a genuine swinger or are you just after some “easy” NSA sex? The fact you don’t want to meet couples makes me wonder but only you can really know the answer.

If it’s the latter this almost certainly isn’t the site for you. It takes a LOT of effort to be a successful single guy on here. If you are looking for easy Tinder or POF are probably more suited.

However if you are genuinely interested in the lifestyle then it takes time, patience and effort as a single guy. Find out where your local social is and go alone, or brave your first club visit.

By *etite HandfulWoman  over a year ago

Chester

Luck has nothing to do with it the word that matters more is effort.

By *rAngleseyMan  over a year ago

Anglesey

"Luck has nothing to do with it the word that matters more is effort. "

Totally agree

By *astyEricMan  over a year ago

Hull

Did you expected to get lots of woman lining up to meet you in 6 weeks?

By *eroLondonMan  over a year ago

Mayfair

"You’ve mentioned ‘luck’ three times in a short paragraph. This suggests that you think that you’ve done everything right, and your success or otherwise is in the lap of the gods and your numbers just haven’t come up yet. You’ve bought your ticket to the lifestyle and you’re just waiting for the point when it’s drawn and the gates to endless causal sex are opened for you.

Nope. "

°

'Nice' critique. So what's your humble advice to help him out?

London

"'Nice' critique. So what's your humble advice to help him out? "

The OP hasn’t asked for advice or help

By *eroLondonMan  over a year ago

Mayfair

"The OP hasn’t asked for advice or help"

°

He didn't ask for an imperious comment either.

London

"The OP hasn’t asked for advice or help

°

He didn't ask for an imperious comment either.

"

Be my guest....

By *attoo.GentMan  over a year ago

Electric Avenue

I beleive Luck has no part to play on this site.

I am yet to even have a social from Fab, but on other apps, i am far more succesful.

Fab is a strange place for single guys, and not a good place if you are easily disheartened!

There are far more single guys than there are women and couples who want to meet them.

The supply of single men is WAY higher than the demand!

I've had a profile for years used to meet regularly only meet women now as I'm happily married so have no need for a man yet having no luck to satisfy my bi side. X

"Luck has nothing to do with it the word that matters more is effort. "

What would you do if you were a man on fab?

6 weeks is still early days, I had my first meet 6 months in.

Be patient

By *eal_curves_is_backWoman  over a year ago

London

"Luck has nothing to do with it the word that matters more is effort.

What would you do if you were a man on fab? "

Read profiles, to start with.

please could someone advise me on what am doing wrong. I have sent series of emails most of the time, no reply.

very difficult to organise a meet. seems to no one is interested in me. with a place full of people yet one feels so lonely.

please someone advise

By *ENGUYMan  over a year ago

Hull

"please could someone advise me on what am doing wrong. I have sent series of emails most of the time, no reply.

very difficult to organise a meet. seems to no one is interested in me. with a place full of people yet one feels so lonely.

please someone advise"

Tone G.

You have an extended profile BUT it's miles long! It's quite possible that some piece of info in there that's important to someone, is lost in all the text.

So, break it down into more manageable sections / paragraphs.

You don't accommodate but don't say why; that can be off-putting to some.

Try for a facial pic on the profile as it has a better chance of being successful rather than mine!

Patience & Perseverance are key!

Good luck.

By *oney to the beeWoman  over a year ago

Manchester

"6 weeks is still early days, I had my first meet 6 months in.

Be patient "

It can take time

» Add a new message to this topic