FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Updated profile

Updated profile

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aydalcroydon OP   Woman  over a year ago

croydon

We have just updated our profile, as we're not having any luck arranging any meets with either couples or singles. We think our profile may have been to lengthy, so have re-written us in a nutshell. Any suggestions ??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ackDMissMorganCouple  over a year ago

Halifax

Hi op

If you are looking to attract couples,you need pics of you both really .

Miss

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"We have just updated our profile, as we're not having any luck arranging any meets with either couples or singles. We think our profile may have been to lengthy, so have re-written us in a nutshell. Any suggestions ??"

I believe that I contact you some time ago and yet I was ignored and my message was deleted! I'm single and local to you! So I do not understand why you say you aren't having any luck, when I tried to chat and you ignored me....

By *revaunanceCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

"I believe that I contact you some time ago and yet I was ignored and my message was deleted! I'm single and local to you! So I do not understand why you say you aren't having any luck, when I tried to chat and you ignored me.... "

Perhaps you were not what they were looking for at the time? Perhaps your message was uninteresting to them? Perhaps they deleted your message by accident? Perhaps they bulk deleted your message? Perhaps you never messaged them in the first place? Perhaps they just didn't fancy you?

There are so many reasons, and unfortunately you have no choice but to accept it.

Exeter

"We have just updated our profile, as we're not having any luck arranging any meets with either couples or singles. We think our profile may have been to lengthy, so have re-written us in a nutshell. Any suggestions ??"

Hello OP,

The first thing I noticed about your profile was the double spacing after full stops. It's amazing what stands out sometimes

Your profile is quite lengthy (like we can talk!) and that will put some people off. However, there is plenty of information in there and anyone messaging you will have plenty to comment on.

There is a little repetition, for example not meeting smokers, drug users, build age etc. All small stuff in its own right, but as the site displays that information anyway it might help you if you were looking for something to cut away.

You have some sexy pics, but as a cpl looking for couples, most prospective meets would like to see a couple of pics of Dal.

I'm not sure how long you have been back on the site, but you have some recent verifications, which is a positive.

I'm sure you'll find what you are looking for soon.

Good luck

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

You say you were worried your profile was too lengthy so you have rewritten it but now it is even longer than it was to start with !

You say you can't travel due to childcare issues so does this mean your child will be in the house while you meet ?

"I believe that I contact you some time ago and yet I was ignored and my message was deleted! I'm single and local to you! So I do not understand why you say you aren't having any luck, when I tried to chat and you ignored me....

Perhaps you were not what they were looking for at the time? Perhaps your message was uninteresting to them? Perhaps they deleted your message by accident? Perhaps they bulk deleted your message? Perhaps you never messaged them in the first place? Perhaps they just didn't fancy you?

There are so many reasons, and unfortunately you have no choice but to accept it. "

I contacted OP again last night and got the same response! Ignored and deleted! I can accept it, I'm used to it now, seems to be a regular thing! But what I'm struggling to understand is that OP has stated that they are struggling to meet people! Well, hang on... If myself and presumably others, are contacting OP and OP is rejecting them, then can OP really complain that they are struggling to meet people?

Take note OP, YOU'VE GOT TO REPLY TO PEOPLE AND TALK TO PEOPLE IN ORDER TO MEET SOMEONE. IF YOU SIMPLY REJECT PEOPLE STRAIGHT AWAY THEN YOU WILL ALWAYS HAVE AN ISSUE!

THIS PLACE REALLY DOES MY HEAD IN SOMETIMES, HONESTLY. PEOPLE EXPECT A MIRACLE....

By *hoenixAdAstraWoman  over a year ago

Hiding in the shadows

"I believe that I contact you some time ago and yet I was ignored and my message was deleted! I'm single and local to you! So I do not understand why you say you aren't having any luck, when I tried to chat and you ignored me....

There are so many reasons, and unfortunately you have no choice but to accept it.

I contacted OP again last night and got the same response! Ignored and deleted! I can accept it, I'm used to it now, seems to be a regular thing! But what I'm struggling to understand is that OP has stated that they are struggling to meet people! Well, hang on... If myself and presumably others, are contacting OP and OP is rejecting them, then can OP really complain that they are struggling to meet people?

Take note OP, YOU'VE GOT TO REPLY TO PEOPLE AND TALK TO PEOPLE IN ORDER TO MEET SOMEONE. IF YOU SIMPLY REJECT PEOPLE STRAIGHT AWAY THEN YOU WILL ALWAYS HAVE AN ISSUE!

THIS PLACE REALLY DOES MY HEAD IN SOMETIMES, HONESTLY. PEOPLE EXPECT A MIRACLE.... "

Really?

So they're asking for advice on how to meet people

I'm presuming that means people they find attractive, not every Tom Dick or Harry that messages them

I think you have a seriously entitled attitude, not them

Well Mr 87 2019 we was meeting u for a wile then u stopped with no explanation just blanked us out so ur one to talk x

THIS PLACE REALLY DOES MY HEAD IN SOMETIMES, HONESTLY. PEOPLE EXPECT A MIRACLE....

Really?

I'm presuming that means people they find attractive, not every Tom Dick or Harry that messages them

I think you have a seriously entitled attitude, not them "

If you set yourself certain limitations and only focus on one 'type' of person and keep a closed mind and don't open up to anyone different, then don't complain that you're struggling to meet people. Everyone, EVERYONE, is different. Not all of us are, let's say, Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie. Bad example, I know. What I mean is, not all of us guys are ripped, toned and hung like a racehorse! And same goes for women, not all women here are models. I am under the impression that most people (the ones that I've come across anyway) are looking for 'model' types and not the average, natural person.

By *hoenixAdAstraWoman  over a year ago

Hiding in the shadows

Really?

If you set yourself certain limitations and only focus on one 'type' of person and keep a closed mind and don't open up to anyone different, then don't complain that you're struggling to meet people. Everyone, EVERYONE, is different. Not all of us are, let's say, Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie. Bad example, I know. What I mean is, not all of us guys are ripped, toned and hung like a racehorse! And same goes for women, not all women here are models. I am under the impression that most people (the ones that I've come across anyway) are looking for 'model' types and not the average, natural person. "

I don't set any limitations, and neither am I looking for a ripped model type hunk.

But I do base my decision, on what's available on a person's profile.

a few crap pics, a poorly written bio, whiney status updates...

Not really appealing

I'd hazard a guess, most people incorporate a similar approach

Exeter

"I'd hazard a guess, most people incorporate a similar approach"

Sure do

croydon

There are so many reasons, and unfortunately you have no choice but to accept it. "

Hiya thank you

Our profile is clear that we're not into bi guys so know that our profile hasn't been read throughly

By *essica jamiesonWoman  over a year ago

edinburgh

"We have just updated our profile, as we're not having any luck arranging any meets with either couples or singles. We think our profile may have been to lengthy, so have re-written us in a nutshell. Any suggestions ??

I believe that I contact you some time ago and yet I was ignored and my message was deleted! I'm single and local to you! So I do not understand why you say you aren't having any luck, when I tried to chat and you ignored me.... "

Are you being serious? You are questioning this couple because they obv had no interest in you! You need to re think being on this site! We all have a choice if we want to respond or not! They are maybe finding it difficult finding attractive men that turn them on! And obviously ur profile wasnt it! So dont question any one on why they didnt message u! No response means not interested!!! Do you understand!

"Well Mr 87 2019 we was meeting u for a wile then u stopped with no explanation just blanked us out so ur one to talk x "

Seen him on other posts. He whines a lot and thinks people should be falling at his feet!

Hiya thank you

Our profile is clear that we're not into bi guys so know that our profile hasn't been read throughly "

Well OP, if you had read my profile properly, then you would have seen that I'm CURIOUS! and my profile clearly states that I'm mainly interested in WOMEN! so if you had just spoken to me, instead of ignoring/deleting/blocking, then you would have realised that I'm mainly into women! Fools

edinburgh

"Well Mr 87 2019 we was meeting u for a wile then u stopped with no explanation just blanked us out so ur one to talk x

Seen him on other posts. He whines a lot and thinks people should be falling at his feet!"

lol questioning a couple on why they didnt talk to him! ...lol i thought he was joking at first!

"Well Mr 87 2019 we was meeting u for a wile then u stopped with no explanation just blanked us out so ur one to talk x

Seen him on other posts. He whines a lot and thinks people should be falling at his feet!"

In NO WAY do I think people should be falling at my feet! But to be noticed and spoken to, instead of completely ignored, would be nice! I'm a human being, I do exist on this earth!

By *apiomanMan  over a year ago

Shipley

Really?

If you set yourself certain limitations and only focus on one 'type' of person and keep a closed mind and don't open up to anyone different, then don't complain that you're struggling to meet people. Everyone, EVERYONE, is different. Not all of us are, let's say, Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie. Bad example, I know. What I mean is, not all of us guys are ripped, toned and hung like a racehorse! And same goes for women, not all women here are models. I am under the impression that most people (the ones that I've come across anyway) are looking for 'model' types and not the average, natural person. "

I think many people on here accept that they aren’t likely to get messages/ meets from alpha types. Some specify a type they like or don’t like. That type is as often someone who shows respect, has something interesting to say as it is about body type or looks.

edinburgh

Seen him on other posts. He whines a lot and thinks people should be falling at his feet!

In NO WAY do I think people should be falling at my feet! But to be noticed and spoken to, instead of completely ignored, would be nice! I'm a human being, I do exist on this earth! "

As free thinking human beings no one needs to reply & they can block if they feel like it! If someone wants to reply with no thanks thats their choice! You really are talking like a 14 yr old girl taking a tantrum!!

By *apiomanMan  over a year ago

Shipley

In NO WAY do I think people should be falling at my feet! But to be noticed and spoken to, instead of completely ignored, would be nice! I'm a human being, I do exist on this earth! As free thinking human beings no one needs to reply & they can block if they feel like it! If someone wants to reply with no thanks thats their choice! You really are talking like a 14 yr old girl taking a tantrum!!"

He seems to have disappeared... will he return like in a horror movie!

By *esireXposedMan  over a year ago

East sussex

"I do exist on this earth! "

but not on this site anymore... and with that he was gone

East sussex

" will he return like in a horror movie! "

The Blob?

In NO WAY do I think people should be falling at my feet! But to be noticed and spoken to, instead of completely ignored, would be nice! I'm a human being, I do exist on this earth! As free thinking human beings no one needs to reply & they can block if they feel like it! If someone wants to reply with no thanks thats their choice! You really are talking like a 14 yr old girl taking a tantrum!!

He seems to have disappeared... will he return like in a horror movie! "

Maybe he is away having an attitude adjustment?

East sussex

"

Maybe he is away having an attitude adjustment?"

Not a good year for him, he's already had a charisma bypass.

"

Maybe he is away having an attitude adjustment?

Not a good year for him, he's already had a charisma bypass."

It didn't take.

i fucked my fuck girl over my bonnet lastnight she loved it

croydon

Returning to the site after a long break

Anything we need to know

Leeds

There are now virus, camping and games sections in the Forums. I don't think anything else has changed.

By *itygamesMan  over a year ago

UK

Its a book.....far to long.

Leeds

As you have rewritten it in a nutshell why not delete the really long, old section ?

» Add a new message to this topic