FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Portsmouth couple.

Portsmouth couple.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi, we are a very nervous very in love couple from Buckland Portsmouth. I am very new to this but my boyfriend isn`t. I am looking for my first girl on girl experience. If we meet a couple I dont mind the husband or boyfriend being in the same room, watching or playing with his own lady but I will stay with my own man. Harvey has no wish to see me being fucked or played with by another man, and to be honest I`m not interested in any other man other than the one I already have, so if we do meet a couple it will only be the lady I play with. I want to explore my curiouse side, explore the female body. I would like a loving, caring, gentle lady to take me in hand and help me learn and enjoy what my boyfriend tells me is something only ladies can give other ladies. I`m not sure how I`d feel just yet watching harvey with another woman so I believe it would be best if he plays with me and watchs as well, to begin with. When we get to know each other maybe he can play as well...lol.

We would love to meet socially first, maybe cam to cam..... then when we really get to know each other meet and play. Anyway will understand if this is too complicated but would love to hear back from anyone who would be interested, could help or maybe suggest a lady or couple who would be interested in helping..

Also with couples, looking to have sex with own partners in same room and just watch or be watched. Liking the idea of being photo`d or video`d. Bit nervous about that but it also sounds hot.

Hope to hear from you soon... Evie and harvey..

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

welcome and enjoy yourselves!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 26/03/12 17:50:32]

» Add a new message to this topic