FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Help?

Help?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey horny people! Im new to this site. It seems like no ones interested in men under 30 tho? Despite being full of stamina, can go all night, got alot of girth, got a warm wet tongue and love to use it! But still, cant seem to find anyone interested, early days tho, any horny ladies interested get in touch! Ed x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ouvakMan  over a year ago

clacton on sea

"Hey horny people! Im new to this site. It seems like no ones interested in men under 30 tho? Despite being full of stamina, can go all night, got alot of girth, got a warm wet tongue and love to use it! But still, cant seem to find anyone interested, early days tho, any horny ladies interested get in touch! Ed x "

like all us single guys on here, we aint in a minority so therfore the ladies/couples have a wide choice, give it time be gracoius and polite at all times and hey ho you'll score in the end

By *eclan_and_AimeeCouple  over a year ago

dunblane, stirling

Try adding a bit more to your profile, jump into the chat room - to chat that is, not hit on everyone in the room.

An most importantly when you have time, have a read through the guide to swinging as a single guy... Probably the best place to get some advice.

I've put them to the top of the list in the scotland forums.

Happy swinging!

xx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hello Ed,

You have the long hair thing going which I believe many ladies like so don't worry. As suggested spruce up your profile a bit.

Take a look at http://www.fabswingers.com/forum/support/8538 for my guide to give a more clear picture of how this site works

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Just also remember to be polite and unoffensive too at all times. As many have said read Mr o's guide for single men. Don't pursue people if they haven't replied to you, remember as single guys it is a priviledge to be on this site not a right. Do not just send messages asking for sex, be friendly and you may get somewhere. Finally did I say to read Mr O's guide to single men? Good luck

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Great advice guys, thanks, patience is a virtue, i shall keep that in mind! Muchos gracias amigos!

By *ensualfire88Man  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Put your pics the right way up.

And there's nothing says "i'm looking for a quick shag" better than a half arsed photo taken in the mirror...

Must try harder.

The 1st year or so is the hardest for a single guy, after that you'll be beating them off with a stick!

» Add a new message to this topic