FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Skinny masochistic blonde wanted?

Skinny masochistic blonde wanted?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rank speaker OP   Man  over a year ago

Worcester

This is a request on behalf of a lady friend(not on site yet) Her authenticity can be verified independently and this is purely to satisfy her fantasy. I will have no involvement! She would be available to chat to beforehand and a meet could take sometime to organise due to busy real life. Verified only please. Pictures are available for genuine candidates!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I suspect that a male profile is not the way to find this.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I suspect that a male profile is not the way to find this. "

Totally agree

Worcester

"I suspect that a male profile is not the way to find this. "

I agree completely that this is rather a long shot,hence my saying she could be completely independently verified. The simple thing being, as yet being new to the scene she's not yet had the time or inclination to create a profile. The only involvement she's had so far being a visit to a club(hence the independent verification?)

But thank you for the constructive comment.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

genuinely a male profile trying to recruit a woman for another woman immediately sets alarm bells ringing for most women with any regard for their safety. I have no reason to doubt that you are completely genuine and are trying to help a friend out but she really needs to set up her own profile.

I also question how dominant a woman is if she's asking a guy to recruit on her behalf.

the above is meant in a spirit of helpfulness.

By *udewhennudeMan  over a year ago

newport

Number 647 of the best selling book, 1000 ingenious ways to get someone to send hot pics of themselves .

Even if a genuine request that’s how it’s going to come over I’m afraid.

By *iss.ddWoman  over a year ago

Leeds + Newcastle

Just to mirror others, this gives me alarm bells

By *sLillyMrWolfeCouple  over a year ago

near you...

"Just to mirror others, this gives me alarm bells"

Just to summarise others: ummmm, no.

Worcester

"genuinely a male profile trying to recruit a woman for another woman immediately sets alarm bells ringing for most women with any regard for their safety. I have no reason to doubt that you are completely genuine and are trying to help a friend out but she really needs to set up her own profile.

I also question how dominant a woman is if she's asking a guy to recruit on her behalf.

the above is meant in a spirit of helpfulness. "

Again, Thanks for the positive feedback. Although we've talked between ourselves about her fantasy she has no idea I've posted this request. I'm hoping if I'm lucky enough to find a prospect she may be actually tempted to indulge?

Thanks again...

Worcester

"Number 647 of the best selling book, 1000 ingenious ways to get someone to send hot pics of themselves .

Even if a genuine request that’s how it’s going to come over I’m afraid."

Interesting point. I certainly won't be requesting pictures and certainly wouldn't be expecting anyone to meet in anywhere but the safest circumstances and not until having at least chatted to my friend and checking her out..

By *hetalkingstoveMan  over a year ago

London

"Although we've talked between ourselves about her fantasy she has no idea I've posted this request. I'm hoping if I'm lucky enough to find a prospect she may be actually tempted to indulge?"

Your friend hasn't even said she would definitely meet someone? That's not cool. You're potentially wasting the time of anyone who is interested.

By *adeiteWoman  over a year ago

Poole, but up in lincs for a bit

Sorry I'm just browsing I dont wish to make a purchase.

This one has unravelled very nicely. A woman wants to play... But she's asked me to find someone... Well actually she's got no idea I've posted this and she hasn't said she definitely wants to do it...

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

It could take her a few minutes to create a profile. If she doesn't, it could hint at her level of motivation etc.

Attraction and preferences are very personal. A lot of people here think, for example, that their ownership of a penis is enough to clinch copious amounts of sex hungry individuals to engorge themselves on the end of it.

This woman will likely be able to expertly communicate her needs and instantly see who may or may not be attractive to her, in a more effective way and by using less time, than going via a broker.

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"genuinely a male profile trying to recruit a woman for another woman immediately sets alarm bells ringing for most women with any regard for their safety. I have no reason to doubt that you are completely genuine and are trying to help a friend out but she really needs to set up her own profile.

Again, Thanks for the positive feedback. Although we've talked between ourselves about her fantasy she has no idea I've posted this request. I'm hoping if I'm lucky enough to find a prospect she may be actually tempted to indulge?

Thanks again..."

Yikes. Do not pass go do not collect $200.

This should not proceed without her knowledge and consent.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Thanks again..."

then please either talk to her or stop right now. You simply cannot and should not try and recruit a woman on behalf of another woman who has no knowledge that you're doing so.

I am actually quite shocked at the blase manner in which you've just said that.

By *ir-spunk-alotMan  over a year ago

south coast

This is creepy if not anything else.

Worcester

Thanks again...

This should not proceed without her knowledge and consent. "

Most of the comments have been constructive so thank you for the input. In the light of the perfectly reasonable comments I'll withdraw the request and await my friend to create and post her own. Thanks for the interest anyway forumites!

By *ackandJill1Couple  over a year ago

Leeds

Thanks again...

This should not proceed without her knowledge and consent.

Most of the comments have been constructive so thank you for the input. In the light of the perfectly reasonable comments I'll withdraw the request and await my friend to create and post her own. Thanks for the interest anyway forumites! "

You've left the request up on your profile though I see

There is a lesson to be learnt here. If you don't ask you don't get but you need everyone to be aware you are asking or better get them to ask for themselves.

Alarm Bells.. And I'm a man

Very odd request

» Add a new message to this topic