FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Not new..sort of rebooted

Not new..sort of rebooted

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *harpDressed Man OP   Man  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

Been here for a while - have mainly been using the chat room, but find them a little too....fast scrolling. So, have started posting in these forums, and trying to find a little more....activity.

Anyway, have overhauled my profile and would appreciate any feedback on it - essentially I'm asking "would you?", but in a more subtle way.

Oh wait, I gave it away...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

Hi,

Seems a shame that no one has replied! The one thing that would definitely put me off arranging to meet you is:

'I will share the costs of hotels whether or not I turn up (I believe I always would, but you don't know that...yet) -

The good thing is that you seem to have been honest and you haven't got any cock shots on there!

Good luck,

By *harpDressed Man OP   Man  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

Thanks, I'd almost forgotten about this lonely little post!

You make a good point - I think I've seen so many people complaining about no-shows that I wanted to offer something to give confidence. But maybe it comes across less well.

I've started getting lots of feedback, so will redo it again in a day or so.

(Cock shot safely in private gallery - but as the most recent pic uploaded, it's right there under my message box when I send a message. It's very offputting, even if I should be used to my own!)

» Add a new message to this topic