FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > new to this

new to this

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ld Rocker 59 OP   Man  over a year ago

Epsom

I am keen to enter the swinging scene, but really don't know how. Have managed to track down bi-curious, dom/sub, and group fuck parties, but not attract any interest in me or my profile. I am fit (both interpretations) and well put together. How do I get noticed?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icplshropsCouple  over a year ago

Rock

"I am keen to enter the swinging scene, but really don't know how. Have managed to track down bi-curious, dom/sub, and group fuck parties, but not attract any interest in me or my profile. I am fit (both interpretations) and well put together. How do I get noticed?"

A way to get noticed is to improve your profile by adding more information. People tend to read and take note of the profile first, than any messages that are sent. There’s numerous threads on profile advice on the forum.

If you’re bi-curious, state that on your profile, if you wish to meet likewise.

I note that you haven’t chosen ‘safe sex’ as an often. This may limit your success on here, as some/most practice safe sex.

Good luck.

J

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

As many have pointed out in the past to other people asking "More photos tend to help" however if people are not attracted then they are not attracted.

» Add a new message to this topic