FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Verified?? Wtf

Verified?? Wtf

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I mean how does this even happen? And does it help?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

When you meet someone with a green tick, they indicate that they've met you and say something about you.

I gather it can help, but it isn't a guarantee of anything.

By *ittleMissCaliWoman  over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

"I mean how does this even happen? And does it help? "
get yourself to the townhouse... mild Monday or one of their other events that welcomes singles.

Not sure if they still do their newbie nights x

"When you meet someone with a green tick, they indicate that they've met you and say something about you.

I gather it can help, but it isn't a guarantee of anything. "

Has it helped you? Or made a difference?

Manchester (she/her)

"When you meet someone with a green tick, they indicate that they've met you and say something about you.

Has it helped you? Or made a difference? "

I'm not the one to ask, Fab is a very different proposition for women.

Manchester (she/her)

You haven't asked for it so (per forum rules) I won't give it, but... I'd ask for profile advice in your shoes. Or look to other threads on the same.

"I mean how does this even happen? And does it help? get yourself to the townhouse... mild Monday or one of their other events that welcomes singles.

Not sure if they still do their newbie nights x"

What they have special nights and meet up places? I have so much to learn. Lol

By *ll 4 herCouple  over a year ago

Bury/Bolton

We won't arrange a meet with anyone unless they are verified by a meet. The logic being they are less likely to be a time waster or nutcase.

By *r_Jake70Man  over a year ago

London

You get veris from meets. You get meets by having respectful profiles, not misogynistic, homophobic rants.

"We won't arrange a meet with anyone unless they are verified by a meet. The logic being they are less likely to be a time waster or nutcase."

Can I ask what the difference between proving they are real via like cam or actually met someone from the site? Does that have a negative impact?

"You get veris from meets. You get meets by having respectful profiles, not misogynistic, homophobic rants. "

I'm not homophobic in the slightest... but they wouldnt stop someone in the street and ask can I blow them so why would people message it? That's disrespectful

Bury/Bolton

"We won't arrange a meet with anyone unless they are verified by a meet. The logic being they are less likely to be a time waster or nutcase.

Can I ask what the difference between proving they are real via like cam or actually met someone from the site? Does that have a negative impact?"

A cam proves they are prepared to sit in front of a camera. A verification by meet means they actually met up with another person face to face.

Which to us at least and therefore others also, we presume, in this world are very different.

"We won't arrange a meet with anyone unless they are verified by a meet. The logic being they are less likely to be a time waster or nutcase.

Can I ask what the difference between proving they are real via like cam or actually met someone from the site? Does that have a negative impact?

A cam proves they are prepared to sit in front of a camera. A verification by meet means they actually met up with another person face to face.

Which to us at least and therefore others also, we presume, in this world are very different."

Right ok that makes sense.. I get the fact people will waste others time.and clearly there is a lot of that otherwise people wouldnt be so cagey about it. But how do new people get onto this path if they dont get a chance until verified?

London

"You get veris from meets. You get meets by having respectful profiles, not misogynistic, homophobic rants.

I'm not homophobic in the slightest... but they wouldnt stop someone in the street and ask can I blow them so why would people message it? That's disrespectful "

So is your profile.

Just block guys from messaging you like every other straight guy. Your a wet dream to a lot of gay men. Take it as a compliment and move on without being nasty. The women that you seek won’t appreciate it, and the guys will just keep sending those pics to piss you off n

"You get veris from meets. You get meets by having respectful profiles, not misogynistic, homophobic rants.

I'm not homophobic in the slightest... but they wouldnt stop someone in the street and ask can I blow them so why would people message it? That's disrespectful

So is your profile.

Just block guys from messaging you like every other straight guy. Your a wet dream to a lot of gay men. Take it as a compliment and move on without being nasty. The women that you seek won’t appreciate it, and the guys will just keep sending those pics to piss you off n"

I appreciate your comments and I've removed them and blocked single men. I didnt mean to offend anyone and I hope I havent done so.

Bury/Bolton

Which to us at least and therefore others also, we presume, in this world are very different.

Right ok that makes sense.. I get the fact people will waste others time.and clearly there is a lot of that otherwise people wouldnt be so cagey about it. But how do new people get onto this path if they dont get a chance until verified? "

Go to a swingers club or some form of social. Either that or be prepared to wait and get lucky, if you think your profile says enough about you to be enticing enough to others.

By *tingly ByronMan  over a year ago

In a town Fab forgot

Know that thread you started a few days ago asking for advice, pop back and have a read through.

The answers you seek are all in there.

Hope that helps.

Right ok that makes sense.. I get the fact people will waste others time.and clearly there is a lot of that otherwise people wouldnt be so cagey about it. But how do new people get onto this path if they dont get a chance until verified?

Go to a swingers club or some form of social. Either that or be prepared to wait and get lucky, if you think your profile says enough about you to be enticing enough to others.

"

Maybe I will work on the profile since I seem to be getting a lot of negative comments about it. Back to the drawing board for me ... who knew it would be so hard

"I mean how does this even happen? And does it help?

Know that thread you started a few days ago asking for advice, pop back and have a read through.

Hope that helps. "

Really I thought it was taken down I couldnt find it ?

By *nnocentimesMan  over a year ago

over there by that tree

Has it helped you? Or made a difference? "

It definitely helps.... proves that you’re reliable & genuine, or it has in my case.

London

It was taken down. Someone posted something prohibited.

Bury/Bolton

Maybe I will work on the profile since I seem to be getting a lot of negative comments about it. Back to the drawing board for me ... who knew it would be so hard "

We don't really see much to critique and you didn't ask, we read it more with a sense of humour rather than intent to insult. That's why we said if you are happy it says enough about you.

For us if you were within our preference we'd be happy to meet with your profile as is, more so than most as you have visible face pics so we can tell there is an attraction.

Maybe I will work on the profile since I seem to be getting a lot of negative comments about it. Back to the drawing board for me ... who knew it would be so hard We don't really see much to critique and you didn't ask, we read it more with a sense of humour rather than intent to insult. That's why we said if you are happy it says enough about you.

For us if you were within our preference we'd be happy to meet with your profile as is, more so than most as you have visible face pics so we can tell there is an attraction."

I appreciate that... I did only mean it jokingly I'd never want to insult anyone but I'm a guy with humour it kind of makes the people who read it stand out in other ways to if they are offended then they have their own story or reason to act that way I appreciate that also.

I'm here to make friends and experience things I dont want war with sexually frustrated people I'll lose ...

By *tingly ByronMan  over a year ago

In a town Fab forgot

"I mean how does this even happen? And does it help?

Hope that helps.

Really I thought it was taken down I couldnt find it ? "

One was taken down.

There's still an advice on live.

Just green arrow yourself, you'll see the last 35 threads you posted to.

London

" I did only mean it jokingly.... "

How’s that working out for you?

By *ablo minibar123Woman  over a year ago

I'm not homophobic in the slightest... but they wouldnt stop someone in the street and ask can I blow them so why would people message it? That's disrespectful "

Men in general wouldn't ask women in the street if they fancy a fuck but they do on here every day, so I'm not sure a person's sexuality has anything to do with the lack of respect they show.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

makes no difference just message people who dont care about veris they are the vast majority here

By *istake NotWoman  over a year ago

Halifax

" I did only mean it jokingly....

How’s that working out for you? "

Wise words Mr Jake x

By *ollydoesWoman  over a year ago

Shangri-La

Men in general wouldn't ask women in the street if they fancy a fuck but they do on here every day, so I'm not sure a person's sexuality has anything to do with the lack of respect they show."

Or show them their cock lmao

Men in general wouldn't ask women in the street if they fancy a fuck but they do on here every day, so I'm not sure a person's sexuality has anything to do with the lack of respect they show.

Or show them their cock lmao "

I'm in total agreement. At least wait to be asked before you disappoint the women haha

By *ollydoesWoman  over a year ago

Shangri-La

Or show them their cock lmao

I'm in total agreement. At least wait to be asked before you disappoint the women haha"

Lmao

Doesn't matter a fuck, I get meets, I am genuine and plenty who are verified are married cheating unreliable wankers.

By *oodnitegirlWoman  over a year ago

Yorkshire

I don’t mind if they are verified or not. I will offer to do them one afterwards. I’m a bit more wary of newbies though as been stood up 4 times by people who I can only assume have lost their bottle and 3 of them times were only a social coffee meet

"I don’t mind if they are verified or not. I will offer to do them one afterwards. I’m a bit more wary of newbies though as been stood up 4 times by people who I can only assume have lost their bottle and 3 of them times were only a social coffee meet "

You got stood up!?

Wow ok that's the first shock of the day!

But I see what you mean it's hard both ways! (No filth intended)

By *am4CamWoman  over a year ago

Fairy Land

Get yourself to Townhouse, it’s one of the very best. Pick an event night and be sociable.

"Get yourself to Townhouse, it’s one of the very best. Pick an event night and be sociable. "

What's town house?

"Get yourself to Townhouse, it’s one of the very best. Pick an event night and be sociable.

What's town house?"

Swingers club

"Get yourself to Townhouse, it’s one of the very best. Pick an event night and be sociable.

What's town house?

Swingers club"

I have so much to learn

» Add a new message to this topic