FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Alpha (male) profiles

Alpha (male) profiles

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi. Recently I've been seeking advice on what makes a good profile, and I've been getting some good feedback (thank you ladies and gents). Now I'm asking for some examples please.

Who's profile has really caught your eye and made your ?? (and other places beat)? And why?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I always think/find that a true alpha never needs to write it or even say it... just is and very rare!

By *ittleMissCaliWoman  over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

"I always think/find that a true alpha never needs to write it or even say it... just is and very rare! "
this. It is clear from a profile without them needing to write it

Alpha males make us laugh. All claim to be next big thing, yet at a club look like little lost sheep, Or a puppy begging to be thrown a bone.

By *eviantdeeliteCouple  over a year ago

Cheltenham

A lion does not have to tell you it is a lion....

By *ittleMissCaliWoman  over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

"Alpha males make us laugh. All claim to be next big thing, yet at a club look like little lost sheep, Or a puppy begging to be thrown a bone. "
proper alpha males wont do either of those things x

Cheltenham

"Alpha males make us laugh. All claim to be next big thing, yet at a club look like little lost sheep, Or a puppy begging to be thrown a bone. proper alpha males wont do either of those things x "

By *adeiteWoman  over a year ago

Poole, but up in lincs for a bit

Alphas dont need to say shit. We already give off the alpha vibe. Ans yes I know alpha is a male term but vagina is the alpha of the world due to the amount of pain it can tolerate and its functions.

Cheltenham

" Alphas dont need to say shit. We already give off the alpha vibe. Ans yes I know alpha is a male term but vagina is the alpha of the world due to the amount of pain it can tolerate and its functions. "

Oh the irony.....

" Alphas dont need to say shit. We already give off the alpha vibe. Ans yes I know alpha is a male term but vagina is the alpha of the world due to the amount of pain it can tolerate and its functions.

Oh the irony....."

Hahahahahaha alanis morrisette must have must that verse

By *dris12345Man  over a year ago

home

Personally, and women please correct me, 99% of men who use the word alpha at far from it.

You know who you are, and that ain’t gonna change. Just be who you are mate. Trying to give off signals, and trying to have a persona, is just bullshit.

"I always think/find that a true alpha never needs to write it or even say it... just is and very rare! "

True there are a lot who think they are but aren't but then again there are a few natural ones on here you can smell the testosterone

I agree, 99% of guys who say they're alpha are just posturing. Anyway, thank you for the advice ladies and gents. I've written my profile in a way that I feel comfortable with, and reflects what I want from the swing scene.

By *tephTV67TV/TS  over a year ago

Cheshire

I don't think anyone is looking for an 'Alpha' a masculine guy who's confident, witty and charming would certainly be preferable to a guy trying to live up to an outdated concept of masculinity. Those types generally are trying too hard and because of that can come across as lousy company.

By *atonMan  over a year ago

barnet

An alpha Male does not have to be arrogant or a cocky twat or even big and strong . He is warm engaging ..takes care of himself and deals with situations and crises calmly and effectively . He treats people as he himself would want to be dealt with. He sticks to his opinions and principles regardless of opposition. He is ready to apologise if wrong. He is humble but very confident. He dosnt suffer fools men or women regardless of how attractive they may be . He fucks like an animal but knows when to be kind and tender.

By *inful xWoman  over a year ago

In a sleepy little village

I met a man who now describes himself as an Alpha Male. Thing is after 5 mins he was nearly crying for his mama , shot his load ( before getting near me ) and legged it

His was more alpha-bet spaghetti

"I met a man who now describes himself as an Alpha Male. Thing is after 5 mins he was nearly crying for his mama , shot his load ( before getting near me ) and legged it

His was more alpha-bet spaghetti "

I like what you did there; A woman with a sense of humour is always nice to see.

By *inful xWoman  over a year ago

In a sleepy little village

"I met a man who now describes himself as an Alpha Male. Thing is after 5 mins he was nearly crying for his mama , shot his load ( before getting near me ) and legged it

His was more alpha-bet spaghetti

I like what you did there; A woman with a sense of humour is always nice to see."

Its actually true. I sat there laughing to myself, one of those " wtf just happened moments "

The only thing was he left me with the room bill which wasn't very Alpha Male of him

By *andKBCouple  over a year ago

Plymouth

I like confident strong men and a lot of supposed alphas weve seen walked around the place like theyve shit their pants .

Had a glance at your profile and tbf if you were in our locality you seen like a single guy we might actually meet!! Its rare to find them capable of decent conversation, etc.

As many have said here if someone says they are Alpha or needs to be broadcasting they are....then in all likelihood they aren't. Also being a bodybuilder or huge doesnt make someone alpha and neither does being bossy or demanding.

I think when you have true inner confidence and are sure of your self then it always shows as a dominant trait .

» Add a new message to this topic