FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Profile check, cant be that bad?

Profile check, cant be that bad?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thought I'd subject my profile to a bit of critique. I'm nice, respectful, easy going but getting a lot of messages ignored, not even read so wondering is it down my profile or people just being busy and having loads of messages.

Positive criticism welcome. Thanks!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It's short maybe bulk it out a little with what you are looking for add a little humour perhaps

By *nlyDesiCandiTV/TS  over a year ago

kilburn

I think you should post the kind of message you send out

By *partharmonyCouple  over a year ago

Ruislip

Your profile doesn't say anything. When we look at a profile we want to find out about the person. We want to get an idea of whether we might get on. Your profile shows no personality. A thousand men could write exactly the same thing and it would still apply to them word for word.

Maybe your messages are equally as generic? Feel free to post an example.

By *atex and KinkCouple  over a year ago

edinburgh

Its meh!. Nothing exciting or attractive. You don't sell yourself...

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

Not much of a profile really OP....you say we can ask but better profiles already have the information shown and when theres so many to choose from they will be preferred...good luck.

By *wholeLotOfRosieWoman  over a year ago

Pontypridd

Three sentences is not a profile. Suggest you check the profiles of successful guys for ideas about what works.

By *tephTV67TV/TS  over a year ago

Cheshire

T-shirt on, T-Shirt off. Do you think those pictures will attract those people you're looking to meet ? Start getting more imaginative. Remember if you're not showing your face other guy are, so they'll get the interest not you.

The text is minimal, so the person looking likes your black t-shirt but is then not wowed by the information within. You need at least two paragraphs one about yourself and another about what you bring to a meet.

Do some research on here, look at other guys profiles get some ideas but don't copy.

Good luck Op

Thanks for the advice. It was longer originally but I didn't want to be too wordy, went for short and simple but will rethink. Thanks

By *r_Jake70Man  over a year ago

London

"Thanks for the advice. It was longer originally but I didn't want to be too wordy, went for short and simple but will rethink. Thanks "

It’s completely empty. Your profile is your selling point. Many women will head straight to it before reading your message. Rewrite it with who you are, what you like, what you’re after and what you can bring to the table. If you can’t be bothered then why should anyone else?

A lot of blokes on here have the same issue,myself included,take the offered advice from people and just give it time mate. I've been on here a year and not even had a social meet. Thinking about it has anyone got any advice for me!?? Lol

London

"A lot of blokes on here have the same issue,myself included,take the offered advice from people and just give it time mate. I've been on here a year and not even had a social meet. Thinking about it has anyone got any advice for me!?? Lol "

Same advice applies....

It's not that I'm not bothered, it's to do with not knowing what to say, but ill take the advice on bored, thanks!

Like your new profile!

London

It’s a lot better than it was. It needs proof reading, and is all a bit about what you’d like rather than than what you can offer. Keep refining and tweaking.

Thanks! Ill keep thinking about how to improve. On the right track now, much appreciated!

It's Fab, most singles get ignored. It's nothing to do with what you put or say.

Yeah so i made a joke about it in my profile

By *tephTV67TV/TS  over a year ago

Cheshire

The text is much better, however it's the pictures that'll sell you, as it's the first place anyone is going to look.

A good profile does take time to create and it always needs updating, but try and get some more pictures asap.

Great to see you taking the advice, hopefully get some luck soon

"Yeah so i made a joke about it in my profile "

Yeah it's funny

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

It’s a pretty good profile text. More and varied photos might help.

By *lan157Man  over a year ago

a village near Haywards Heath in East Sussex

"A lot of blokes on here have the same issue,myself included,take the offered advice from people and just give it time mate. I've been on here a year and not even had a social meet. Thinking about it has anyone got any advice for me!?? Lol "

Yes go to one of the publicised Manchester socials and chat to people there.

By *xperimentalistMan  over a year ago

East Yorkshire

Try for some different pictures, if your initial profile picture doesn't grab some sort of attention then people are unlikely to scroll down and read what you have written in the rest of your profile.

» Add a new message to this topic