FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > new to leeds and forum...

new to leeds and forum...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

hey everyone just thought i'd finally say hello, im not new but haven't spoke much on here! So hello

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"hey everyone just thought i'd finally say hello, im not new but haven't spoke much on here! So hello "
errr...hello....welcome to the funny farm

lol thanks for the welcome. Surely it cant be that mad, guess ill have to fnd out

By *ouvakMan  over a year ago

clacton on sea

welcome to stalag FABS mind the barbedwire, and the watch towers, once in here you know theres no way your getting out alive, so enjoy it while you can and have fun, just remember you'll servive longer if you are respectful polite and non pushy

ps remember the male single in here is a plentiful thing so keep in mind it might be a long rough ride before you find what you want

"welcome to stalag FABS mind the barbedwire, and the watch towers, once in here you know theres no way your getting out alive, so enjoy it while you can and have fun, just remember you'll servive longer if you are respectful polite and non pushy

ps remember the male single in here is a plentiful thing so keep in mind it might be a long rough ride before you find what you want "

Haha okay ill try and watch out for those thanks for the heads up!

Yeah i intend to be polite, resectful and not a pushy guy, just gonna persist if it doesnt happen it doest happen, but definitely gonna have fun anyway lol

Welcome to my home town and to this wonderful site...enjoy!!!!!!!!

Welcome,you seem to have the right attitude and er.....credentials to be successful on here.

Good Luck!

XXXX

'ello there, join in on the forums or chat and you will soon make some friends and have some fun.

thanks for the replies guys and 'credentials' i love how you've made it sound dirty, i feel like i fit in already =)

By *ouvakMan  over a year ago

clacton on sea

"thanks for the replies guys and 'credentials' i love how you've made it sound dirty, i feel like i fit in already =)"

watch out for femefatal she has a whip and it's rumoured she knows just how to use it lol

» Add a new message to this topic