FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Closed shop or just cliquey?

Closed shop or just cliquey?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm not sure if it's me but I am finding the forums very frustrating through a severe lack of responses.

It might well be my posts are of no interest what so ever but I see many topics posted by others that have a zero reponse rate.

Any others having the same problem or are there experienced posters who can give good advice?

Bryan

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

think it depends what forum u put it in lol x

Not seen you in the lounge hun ?

have a mooch round and just be persistant and of course, friendly and you will do fine

"I'm not sure if it's me but I am finding the forums very frustrating through a severe lack of responses.

It might well be my posts are of no interest what so ever but I see many topics posted by others that have a zero reponse rate.

Any others having the same problem or are there experienced posters who can give good advice?

Bryan"

What posts??? Are you posting in the North Iclandic after midnight group chat lol????

some of my posts get lots of replies, but i've had posts b4 now with only 3 or 4. donttake it personal , it depends who's in the forums and whats being posted

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thanks for the replies, it's nice to know there are fellow swingers out there lol.

Will try being more imaginative with my posts in future;-)

Forum Mod

Ive just looked at your posts and they are all meet requests.....given that many people on this site don't actually post in the forums you're lessening your chances of meeting people by just using this method

there are other forums on this site where lots of people post and have a laugh together..........can't promise you a meet from it but at least you will be making new friends

By *eclan_and_AimeeCouple  over a year ago

dunblane, stirling

Hi, sorry but i had a nosey at your previous posts in the forums. In the past 5 weeks you have posted 5 'requirement lists' in the meet requests and nothing else until this post.

I might be wrong but I didnt think many single guys got replys in the meet request forums?

There are a load of 'guide to swinging for the single guy' posts in all of the forums at the minute. Might benefit you to have a read through one of them? It may give you some ideas of other things to try.

xAx

By *eclan_and_AimeeCouple  over a year ago

dunblane, stirling

"Ive just looked at your posts and they are all meet requests.....given that many people on this site don't actually post in the forums you're lessening your chances of meeting people by just using this method

there are other forums on this site where lots of people post and have a laugh together..........can't promise you a meet from it but at least you will be making new friends "

lol, great minds and all

xAx

Forum Mod

"Ive just looked at your posts and they are all meet requests.....given that many people on this site don't actually post in the forums you're lessening your chances of meeting people by just using this method

there are other forums on this site where lots of people post and have a laugh together..........can't promise you a meet from it but at least you will be making new friends

lol, great minds and all

xAx"

Hahahaha great advice from both of us

By *ouvakMan  over a year ago

clacton on sea

try joining in the lounge and other forums and add comment, witty or otherwise, it'll help you become more visable to the other user's and give them an insight as to your nature and demeanor too

Get in the lounge and try and defeat peaches at posting!

"Get in the lounge and try and defeat peaches at posting! "

Now that would be impossible

"I'm not sure if it's me but I am finding the forums very frustrating through a severe lack of responses.

Bryan

What posts??? Are you posting in the North Iclandic after midnight group chat lol????

"

pmsl sarcy women what next

"Get in the lounge and try and defeat peaches at posting!

Now that would be impossible"

Oiiii you two....

i resemble that remark

kin cheek

» Add a new message to this topic