FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Verifications

Verifications

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

With no meets allowed and clubs shut, how do I get a verification? My phone won't show my face on cam either due to flash settings or something.

Cheers Mike x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *SAchickWoman  over a year ago

Hillside desolate

Skype?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Why do you need to be verified right now?

Don't have Skype, got Kik?

Not a necessity right now I agree, but with potential 6 months in lockdown, don't want to end up one of those blokes who gets ignored because they've been on here 8 months and not been verified, it's hard enough to get a reply on here as it is.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Not a necessity right now I agree, but with potential 6 months in lockdown, don't want to end up one of those blokes who gets ignored because they've been on here 8 months and not been verified, it's hard enough to get a reply on here as it is."

I'm sure most will understand, after all, we're all in the same boat

By *r_Jake70Man  over a year ago

London

Verification isn’t the be all and end all of fab, otherwise none of us would ever have meets. I had a bunch of socials and meets before I bothered with a veri. If you are respectful and prepared to message accordingly then you’ll do okay.

By *aomilatteCouple  over a year ago

Midlands

"With no meets allowed and clubs shut, how do I get a verification? My phone won't show my face on cam either due to flash settings or something.

Cheers Mike x"

Veris are less important for single Men. They're more important for couples and single Fems because there's so many fakes on here. Swinging is on hold for now. But when clubs do open, go a few times. You're a good looking Man, so you're more likely to get lucky. We don't know how to cam either! We don't know about flash player and such

By *untop7Man  over a year ago

Eaton

Verifications are turned off and once the restrictions are lifted, then they will be allowed...so dont worry about 6months lockdown..

By *inkyman1964Man  over a year ago

Stoke-on-Trent

"With no meets allowed and clubs shut, how do I get a verification? My phone won't show my face on cam either due to flash settings or something.

Cheers Mike x"

Read the instructions to your phone?

"Verification isn’t the be all and end all of fab, otherwise none of us would ever have meets. I had a bunch of socials and meets before I bothered with a veri. If you are respectful and prepared to message accordingly then you’ll do okay. "

Good to hear, that's ok then.

[Removed by poster at 30/03/20 21:32:35]

Cheers Mike x Veris are less important for single Men. They're more important for couples and single Fems because there's so many fakes on here. Swinging is on hold for now. But when clubs do open, go a few times. You're a good looking Man, so you're more likely to get lucky. We don't know how to cam either! We don't know about flash player and such "

Awww thanks

By *partharmonyCouple  over a year ago

Ruislip

Why do men need to get verified? Who is going to pretend to be a man on here given that they seem to get the fuzzy end of the lollipop?

"Why do men need to get verified? Who is going to pretend to be a man on here given that they seem to get the fuzzy end of the lollipop? "

Unfortunately a number of people straight up reject and ignore you because you are not verified.

It's also last requirement I need to upload videos, Could find myself using fairly often considering lockdown lol

» Add a new message to this topic