FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Squirting one for the men

Squirting one for the men

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

First time posting ..go easy on me ,ok I’m new to the world of squirting was here last year on fab and the guys I met tried and tried but it just didn’t happen. I met my now partner on fab and literally within minutes he had me squirting no problem and since then I do all the time .... any way I asked a few male friends if they liked it and they said they love when a woman does it ,but I can’t stop thinking about my last meet here , as I squirted with the guy he said to me “ugh get off me quick” i thought he over reacted but what is your opinion guys do you enjoy it when a woman squirts yes or no

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *inky dynamic duoCouple  over a year ago

Dublin

I love it. I love seeing a lady enjoy herself. J

By *ilthyNightsCouple  over a year ago

East / North, Cork

Doesnt do much for me, but I dont mind. The cleanup is a bit annoying.

MrF

By *ynchsimonMan  over a year ago

North county Dublin Meath

Squirting is good, you know you have hit the spot and she's enjoying it!

East / North, Cork

"Squirting is good, you know you have hit the spot and she's enjoying it!"

Kinda. Squirting doesnt mean shes cumming. It can be a bit annoying for a guys to hammer away trying to induce a squirt.. rather than concentrating on what feels nice. It can become a bit of a parlour trick.

Oh I know that only too well , no I really enjoy it I just wondered what the men thought

By *etergemmaCouple  over a year ago

South Dublin Area

"First time posting ..go easy on me ,ok I’m new to the world of squirting was here last year on fab and the guys I met tried and tried but it just didn’t happen. I met my now partner on fab and literally within minutes he had me squirting no problem and since then I do all the time .... any way I asked a few male friends if they liked it and they said they love when a woman does it ,but I can’t stop thinking about my last meet here , as I squirted with the guy he said to me “ugh get off me quick” i thought he over reacted but what is your opinion guys do you enjoy it when a woman squirts yes or no"
he is most definitely in the minority.

Most men and women love it

By *og-ManMan  over a year ago

somewhere

Op to be honest if the sex isn't messy then its not being done right.

In fairness to the guy it could have given him a shock if he wasn't used to it and there's always the question that some men think in their head but never say it out loud

"Has she just pee'd on me"

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Squirting is good, you know you have hit the spot and she's enjoying it!

Kinda. Squirting doesnt mean shes cumming. It can be a bit annoying for a guys to hammer away trying to induce a squirt.. rather than concentrating on what feels nice. It can become a bit of a parlour trick."

Definitely agree. Some people see it as something to show off they can do rather than focus on the pleasure side that builds to a more satisfying squirt

"First time posting ..go easy on me ,ok I’m new to the world of squirting was here last year on fab and the guys I met tried and tried but it just didn’t happen. I met my now partner on fab and literally within minutes he had me squirting no problem and since then I do all the time .... any way I asked a few male friends if they liked it and they said they love when a woman does it ,but I can’t stop thinking about my last meet here , as I squirted with the guy he said to me “ugh get off me quick” i thought he over reacted but what is your opinion guys do you enjoy it when a woman squirts yes or no"

First time poster? ATTACK!!!

I think he's in the minority. Even if guys aren't into it there's a certain level of maturity that should come with things like this. Without getting it into, anal should never be an issue when there is an issue and you should always consider someone elses feelings and say something that isn't going to make them feel embarrassed or humiliated. If you both choose to do an act that can lead to a result like squirting, then don't shame someone for it.

The guy was a dick and handled it wrong but to avoid such ignorance in the future its probably good to continue asking if they're into it. I know I like to know all the do's/do nots before sex.

South Dublin Area

"First time posting ..go easy on me ,ok I’m new to the world of squirting was here last year on fab and the guys I met tried and tried but it just didn’t happen. I met my now partner on fab and literally within minutes he had me squirting no problem and since then I do all the time .... any way I asked a few male friends if they liked it and they said they love when a woman does it ,but I can’t stop thinking about my last meet here , as I squirted with the guy he said to me “ugh get off me quick” i thought he over reacted but what is your opinion guys do you enjoy it when a woman squirts yes or no

First time poster? ATTACK!!!

I think he's in the minority. Even if guys aren't into it there's a certain level of maturity that should come with things like this. Without getting it into, anal should never be an issue when there is an issue and you should always consider someone elses feelings and say something that isn't going to make them feel embarrassed or humiliated. If you both choose to do an act that can lead to a result like squirting, then don't shame someone for it.

The guy was a dick and handled it wrong but to avoid such ignorance in the future its probably good to continue asking if they're into it. I know I like to know all the do's/do nots before sex."

He was an absolute dick but also probably a bit lame

I'm sorry for my behaviour last time, I'll make sure to bring my raincoat and wellies next time

I’ve not experienced it so can’t say how I’d feel. I don’t like to concentrate on a squirt it’s about pleasure and so far no complaints

By *oxyvixen99Woman  over a year ago

Newtownabbey

It might have been an idea to pre warn him that it may happen? Perhaps it was a total shock to him. It doesnt excuse him being rude but perhaps it was something he just wasnt into

By *ona MonaTV/TS  over a year ago

Kerry

A girl squirting and moaning is so hot x

South Dublin Area

"y as I squirted with the guy he said to me “ugh get off me quick”"

Gemma here .. hi and welcome to the forum OP

So firstly, whoever that was is actually a d!ckhead and needs to grow the fook up! Immature tosser. I'd have got off him alright... straight onto his face!

Secondly, never let a dickhead dictate how you feel about something.

Thirdly, you are a goddess and if you squirt you squirt, own your sexual energy and body liberation. Guys love squirters so fook the 'Ugh get off me guy' and enjoy the rest of the men you connect with who would only gladly be covered in squirt.

Lastly, Happy Monday xx

Love when a woman squirts

Welcome back OP. I love making a lady squirt but doesnt always happen. Its not the be all and end all of sex though.

By *igkidexyMan  over a year ago

Dublin

Love a woman who squirt all over me

Should have been chuffed he could make you squirt an enjoyable experience.

". It can become a bit of a parlour trick."

It is LITERALLY my parlour trick!

I feel so attacked right now.

I Love it! My first experience of it was with a girl, we were kissing and touching for a bit and i told her to sit on my face, I started to eat her pussy and she was really enjoyin it and then bam! Squirted all over my face... it was incredible she squirted soo much. I wonder whats shes doing now?

By *eeperscreepersMan  over a year ago

Tipp

Absolutely love it

"y as I squirted with the guy he said to me “ugh get off me quick”

So firstly, whoever that was is actually a d!ckhead and needs to grow the fook up! Immature tosser. I'd have got off him alright... straight onto his face!

Thirdly, you are a goddess and if you squirt you squirt, own your sexual energy and body liberation. Guys love squirters so fook the 'Ugh get off me guy' and enjoy the rest of the men you connect with who would only gladly be covered in squirt.

Lastly, Happy Monday xx"

Thats a broad and sweeping generalization to make. Guys love squirters?? Not all do. Thats like saying women love anal!!! Each to their own. Id agree that alot of guys love it but far from all. Im def in the minority so. It does nothing for me and if totally honest its more of a turn off than a turn on. Granted his reaction was ott but if it is a turn off for him maybe it should have been brought up before hand. imagine being with somebody into watersports and they just randomly start pissing on u. Of course u would react with no previous conversation or if ye hadnt talked about it before hand. And its a tricky one for people that are not into it. How do u bring it up in a conversation with somebody u have only started chatting with. So where u from and do u squirt?? Again his reaction was maybe ott and there is a better way to handle it but u cant chastise somebody either because something is a turn off for them or they dont like it

By *eeperscreepersMan  over a year ago

Tipp

" It can be a bit annoying for a guys to hammer away trying to induce a squirt.. rather than concentrating on what feels nice. It can become a bit of a parlour trick."

In my experience hammering away doesn't do it, being incredibly delicate seems to do the trick for me

East / North, Cork

". It can become a bit of a parlour trick.

I feel so attacked right now. "

Hahaha. It means you've got strong arm/wrist muscles I think... maybe that will fill the ego-gap I made a little

I feel so attacked right now.

Hahaha. It means you've got strong arm/wrist muscles I think... maybe that will fill the ego-gap I made a little "

There is a "knack" but it's not incredibly difficult to learn.

Till then Imma make full use of my Top Hat and cape and keep that gravy train a rolling!

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

I really don't care one way or the other. It would not be what I'd be aiming for specifically but if it happened on the way there then, grand.

If it brings pleasure to the lady in question then fantastic. Otherwise, meh.

I love squirting alot, it says your doing a good job and feels really good

East / North, Cork

"I love squirting alot, it says your doing a good job and feels really good"

Squirting doesnt say anything about how good a job you are doing at producing pleasure.. crap sex can produce squirting with a particular technique.

By *irewolffMan  over a year ago

Dublin

Hi there OP. MrD is at work but I know I can answer for him and say he LOVES making me squirt. He can do varying degrees of it too....a little or alot.

It is messy but nothing a few pre-prepared towels cannot sort out.

Dont mind yer man who over reacted!

MsD x

We did talk about it thats the thing. He asked if I did and I told him I normally do. Maybe he did get a shock though

I wouldnt worry too much about him, theres lots of guys who would love u to squirt on them

"I love squirting alot, it says your doing a good job and feels really good

Squirting doesnt say anything about how good a job you are doing at producing pleasure.. crap sex can produce squirting with a particular technique."

Absolutely,its simply a mechanical reaction to bladder stimulation via the front vaginal wall

East / North, Cork

"We did talk about it thats the thing. He asked if I did and I told him I normally do. Maybe he did get a shock though "

That's a dick move. He was probably inexperienced with women who squirt and got more than he expected. Hopefully he will have a bit more consideration next time.

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

"We did talk about it thats the thing. He asked if I did and I told him I normally do. Maybe he did get a shock though "

He may have got a shock but u had warned him

Are we talking rain coat and wellies or wet suit, flippers, goggles and snorkel

Lastly, Happy Monday xx"

Ideal, get up on my face!

"

Absolutely,its simply a mechanical reaction to bladder stimulation via the front vaginal wall"

Dude! Shhhhh!

Pay no mind to Casey folks.... It's a mysterious, highly advanced technique that one can only master after decades of quiet contemplation, study and meditation with the Squirting Monks of Bhutan.

limerick

"

Absolutely,its simply a mechanical reaction to bladder stimulation via the front vaginal wall

Dude! Shhhhh!

Pay no mind to Casey folks.... It's a mysterious, highly advanced technique that one can only master after decades of quiet contemplation, study and meditation with the Squirting Monks of Bhutan. "

In the new and exciting world that we now live in those courses ate now online

Every Tom, Dick and Harry thinks they can do it now

"

Dude! Shhhhh!

Pay no mind to Casey folks.... It's a mysterious, highly advanced technique that one can only master after decades of quiet contemplation, study and meditation with the Squirting Monks of Bhutan. "

[Removed by poster at 27/04/20 11:26:37]

We're talking river liffey

Kinda. Squirting doesnt mean shes cumming. It can be a bit annoying for a guys to hammer away trying to induce a squirt.. rather than concentrating on what feels nice. It can become a bit of a parlour trick."

exactly

limerick

"We're talking river liffey "

Awe fook tis a canoe he needed

"We're talking river liffey "

No niagara falls?

limerick

"We're talking river liffey

Awe fook tis a canoe he needed "

No wonder he was pissed

By *edro50Man  over a year ago

enniskillen

Mmmmn yummy I love giving oral and get soaked!

South Dublin Area

Lastly, Happy Monday xx

Thats a broad and sweeping generalization to make. Guys love squirters?? Not all do. Thats like saying women love anal!!! Each to their own. Id agree that alot of guys love it but far from all. Im def in the minority so. It does nothing for me and if totally honest its more of a turn off than a turn on. Granted his reaction was ott but if it is a turn off for him maybe it should have been brought up before hand. imagine being with somebody into watersports and they just randomly start pissing on u. Of course u would react with no previous conversation or if ye hadnt talked about it before hand. And its a tricky one for people that are not into it. How do u bring it up in a conversation with somebody u have only started chatting with. So where u from and do u squirt?? Again his reaction was maybe ott and there is a better way to handle it but u cant chastise somebody either because something is a turn off for them or they dont like it "

Did I say All Guys ?

South Dublin Area

Lastly, Happy Monday xx

Thats a broad and sweeping generalization to make. Guys love squirters?? Not all do. Thats like saying women love anal!!! Each to their own. Id agree that alot of guys love it but far from all. Im def in the minority so. It does nothing for me and if totally honest its more of a turn off than a turn on. Granted his reaction was ott but if it is a turn off for him maybe it should have been brought up before hand. imagine being with somebody into watersports and they just randomly start pissing on u. Of course u would react with no previous conversation or if ye hadnt talked about it before hand. And its a tricky one for people that are not into it. How do u bring it up in a conversation with somebody u have only started chatting with. So where u from and do u squirt?? Again his reaction was maybe ott and there is a better way to handle it but u cant chastise somebody either because something is a turn off for them or they dont like it

Did I say All Guys ?"

And I've had plenty of conversations where hi how are you? And ... do you squirt? Are asked and discussed and also I offer the information as it seems did the OP.

Happy Monday

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

"

Dude! Shhhhh!

Pay no mind to Casey folks.... It's a mysterious, highly advanced technique that one can only master after decades of quiet contemplation, study and meditation with the Squirting Monks of Bhutan.

Every Tom, Dick and Harry thinks they can do it now "

Yeah resulting in unpleasant finger fiddling, only peeing over them fingers can stop it....

I think it can be very enjoyable depending on who’s bed you are in.

By *og-ManMan  over a year ago

somewhere

"I think it can be very enjoyable depending on who’s bed you are in. "

Or who's side of the bed

limerick

"

Dude! Shhhhh!

Every Tom, Dick and Harry thinks they can do it now

Yeah resulting in unpleasant finger fiddling, only peeing over them fingers can stop it...."

U didn't, did u!!!

By *xperimental CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Fab

Love it. And the squelching noise just before

Love a woman squirting .very hot

By *ittyMissKittyWoman  over a year ago

Dublin

OP I've a feeling you may have met a one time meet of mine. I squirted the tiniest bit and he freaked over his sheets and asked me not to do it again.

I wouldnt mind but he wasnt even the one to make it happen

By *eaAndBenCouple  over a year ago

Dublin

I feel so attacked right now. "

I really need to re-assess my parlour trick, pulling a coin outta nowhere seems a bit lame now

"First time posting ..go easy on me ,ok I’m new to the world of squirting was here last year on fab and the guys I met tried and tried but it just didn’t happen. I met my now partner on fab and literally within minutes he had me squirting no problem and since then I do all the time .... any way I asked a few male friends if they liked it and they said they love when a woman does it ,but I can’t stop thinking about my last meet here , as I squirted with the guy he said to me “ugh get off me quick” i thought he over reacted but what is your opinion guys do you enjoy it when a woman squirts yes or no

OP I've a feeling you may have met a one time meet of mine. I squirted the tiniest bit and he freaked over his sheets and asked me not to do it again.

I wouldnt mind but he wasnt even the one to make it happen "

oh god!he sounds like a prick!

By *hors.HammerMan  over a year ago

Newbridge

i love it. The wetter the better i always say.

Dublin

I wouldnt mind but he wasnt even the one to make it happen

oh god!he sounds like a prick! "

One of the finest, and not for a good reason

Someone squirt on me...I'm roasting..

By *o strings but a G-stringMan  over a year ago

city

As long as it tastes nice it's nice

By *lackkinggMan  over a year ago

manchester

South Dublin Area

This is why we need a vote option

By *heVirginianMan  over a year ago

Dublin

"First time posting ..go easy on me ,ok I’m new to the world of squirting ... do you enjoy it when a woman squirts yes or no"

I really love it.. Don't let anybody put you off

OP-I absolutely love it when a woman squirts all her tasty juice all over my face and tongue, so presumably the guy who complained when you squirted on him was a total neat freak.

A woman's squirt seems to come in two different varieties.

* A small amount of a white cloudy substance resembling a man's- pre cum/ seminal fluid, it tends to have a pungent slightly sweet taste. I usually see this during slow deep penetration that stimulates her g-spot.

* Lots of clear fluid like she's pissed herself, but it doesn't taste like urine. Usually happens when I'm stroking the tip of my penis on her labia and clitoris. I don't usually see this phenomenon in many women, genuine gushers are quite a rarity.

By *igB00mMan  over a year ago

Kildare

Love when a woman squirts. When it comes to questioning whether or not you're doing a good job, you can't get any clearer message than her squirting. Think your last meet is in the minority.

By *rmrs1234Couple  over a year ago

Waterford

"Love when a woman squirts. When it comes to questioning whether or not you're doing a good job, you can't get any clearer message than her squirting. Think your last meet is in the minority."

its actually not

This has happened to me aswell OP, great subject. It's very off putting when a guy reacts like that. I don't meet them again i can assure you that. It's best to get to know the person/persons who your going to play with. I always say that i am a squirter if it's a person with no experience generally i tend to just avoid. Some are so desperate to try it or to just meet they will lie to you and say they have done it before and have experience. But no need for such negative reactions.

Kildare

[Removed by poster at 27/04/20 19:42:36]

Kildare

"Love when a woman squirts. When it comes to questioning whether or not you're doing a good job, you can't get any clearer message than her squirting. Think your last meet is in the minority.

its actually not"

How so?

By *azzdubMan  over a year ago

dublin

I fucking looove it

Was too lazy to read all the replys. But in short op. If the same guy at the point you where about to cum whipped out his dick and pissed all over you without any warning how would you feel?

Ya it's up to everyone to go with the kinks they like. Just don't be pissed ( ) when the other person does not like your kinks.

[Removed by poster at 27/04/20 19:54:40]

By *rmrs1234Couple  over a year ago

Waterford

"Love when a woman squirts. When it comes to questioning whether or not you're doing a good job, you can't get any clearer message than her squirting. Think your last meet is in the minority.

its actually not

How so?"

squirting doesnt equate to orgasm for all women. not me anyway. I dont derive any pleasure from it so saying that youre doing a good job because you made her squirt is not necessarily so

Ehh I read a little more. Turns out you did tell him up front. ....Guess he is just a dope so

By *hors.HammerMan  over a year ago

Newbridge

"Love when a woman squirts. When it comes to questioning whether or not you're doing a good job, you can't get any clearer message than her squirting. Think your last meet is in the minority."

no because a woman can squirt and not actually cum.... so nope doesn't mean you're doing a good job. she could be just pissing to get you to stop

By *ussyLicker1971Man  over a year ago

DDD12

[Removed by poster at 27/04/20 23:15:14]

By *ussyLicker1971Man  over a year ago

DDD12

Sign of enjoyment.....

The wetter the better....

Spray it everywhere, it's such a turn on.....

Thanks every one for you're replies I guess each to their own.... But at Least I know it wasnt "disgusting" to more than a few..... Thanks

"First time posting ..go easy on me ,ok I’m new to the world of squirting was here last year on fab and the guys I met tried and tried but it just didn’t happen. I met my now partner on fab and literally within minutes he had me squirting no problem and since then I do all the time .... any way I asked a few male friends if they liked it and they said they love when a woman does it ,but I can’t stop thinking about my last meet here , as I squirted with the guy he said to me “ugh get off me quick” i thought he over reacted but what is your opinion guys do you enjoy it when a woman squirts yes or nohe is most definitely in the minority.

Most men and women love it"

I'm not sure they do

By *orn ball999Man  over a year ago

belfast

Never been with a squirter,always fancied a lady doing it over my face.

exactly finally some sense I had a meet like this the thing I got out of it was sore

Kinda. Squirting doesnt mean shes cumming. It can be a bit annoying for a guys to hammer away trying to induce a squirt.. rather than concentrating on what feels nice. It can become a bit of a parlour trick.exactly finally some sense I had a meet like this the thing I got out of it was sore "

Why didn't you tell him you weren't enjoying what he was doing?

Yea i love when a woman squirts

Love it when she squirts

By *man79Man  over a year ago

newry dundalk. warrenpoint

What’s this squirting malarkey?

By *londy84Man  over a year ago

Carrickmacross

Fine line between squirting and pissing

Bit of Squirting is hot

By *ublinguyMan  over a year ago

Artane

Absolutely love it

By *oywonder69Man  over a year ago

cavan

It's the best feeling having a woman squirt all over you.

Dublin

"What’s this squirting malarkey?"

Remember the time davy peed on you in the toilet?

By *ickspring123Man  over a year ago

kildare

I love when a women squirts xx

By *man79Man  over a year ago

newry dundalk. warrenpoint

"What’s this squirting malarkey?

Remember the time davy peed on you in the toilet?"

Does that mean I made Davy squirt over me ? and more to the point were you perving?

Dublin

Does that mean I made Davy squirt over me ? and more to the point were you perving?"

Caught rotten

By *scouple07Couple  over a year ago

louth, Ireland

I enjoy it when mrs squirts and when we have done meets previously we have warned the other person that she does squirt just to give them a warning. Like most things some people like it and some others dont

Does that mean I made Davy squirt over me ? and more to the point were you perving?

Caught rotten"

There was someone in the toilets with the man and it wasnt me..

Dublin

Caught rotten

There was someone in the toilets with the man and it wasnt me.. "

How can you be sure if you weren't there

Caught rotten

How can you be sure if you weren't there "

Because you were..

Dublin

Caught rotten

How can you be sure if you weren't there

Because you were.. "

Were you spying too

By *avidc2019Man  over a year ago

dublin

I love it find it very sexy

By *ub_leitrim_guyMan  over a year ago

Out in the sticks

"Thanks every one for you're replies I guess each to their own.... But at Least I know it wasnt "disgusting" to more than a few..... Thanks "

No it is not disgusting, if a lady is a squirter she should squirt away without having guy she is with thinking it is!

The guy is the one who had problem with it, not you!

I have only experienced it recently. I find it such a turn on and it also means she is having an amazing orgasm. It's what I aim for every time now.

By *he English OneMan  over a year ago

west

Well 1st off its good to see new faces posting threads and for your question I absolutely love making a woman squirt I've never failed either it's all about the guy putting in the effort working the erogenous zones building the excitement not literally going straight in getting the woman to feel comfortable and very little to no distractions so she can focus I don't even mind being still down there when it's happening I like using my fingers and tongue than using my cock oral can feel just as good probably better for some

Absolutely love a squirter

When a woman squirts I see it as a welcome compliment let it flow x

By *damo74Man  over a year ago

dublin

Personally I love it and it's a great turn on for me. But I'm not one of those guys who tries to force a lady to squirt, if it come naturally im pretty happy, but if not its not a problem... I just want to please a lady, some ladies love to squirt and some ladies don't, let's go with the flow!

"I love squirting alot, it says your doing a good job and feels really good

Squirting doesnt say anything about how good a job you are doing at producing pleasure.. crap sex can produce squirting with a particular technique."

that's very true

By *rinibooWoman  over a year ago

clare

I had never squirted till I had a fab meet .I do warn before that I could . I have never come across a man that hasn’t loved it .

He seeiously over reacted.I love it when a woman squirts .Go for it girl

I will admit it - I have had sec with a decent number of women in my life and only two have ever squirted - and hand on heart 100% without question it’s the hottest thing I’ve ever experienced

Don’t get me wrong I’ve made women cum but squirt Only Two - one was a gf so it was regular for a long time - amazing -

Other was a two time thing and both times - soaked the place - I always think about it when alone and “daydreaming”

Lol

By *easingTimMan  over a year ago

Loughlinstown

Me, as long as a woman squirts and absolutely loves it

Have no problems at all!

By *ours2019Man  over a year ago

Cork

I love it! Especially a girl who can really gush and soak me and the bed. Get rid of that numpty. He's unwise

By *illium_cobblersMan  over a year ago

swords & Derby

“Get off”???? Muppet... only time you should get off is to be able to aim into my mouth lol....

I think it's hot and I love guys reaction when I squirt... I would say your guy was in the minority x

By *escrean100Man  over a year ago

North Co Dublin

I absolutely love it to be honest, it’s a massive turn on!

By *errylad90Man  over a year ago

cork

Ultimate fantasy to have a girl squirt in my face

By *iam756Man  over a year ago

Dublin/Kildare laois

There is nothing like a sexy female squirting when your playing with her sexy pussy it tells you your doing it right and she is enjoying just as much as you sexy sexy when it happens

By *andydevineMan  over a year ago

sligo

It's cool the first time but gets annoying if it happens all the time. A wet bed is not a nice place to sleep after and theres only so many time you want to change the bed sheets before it becomes more hassle then it's worth. Ideally there would be control so prep could be done to protect the bed and still have fun.

By *uriousD21Man  over a year ago

bray

You can squirt on me anytime are you still looking for meets

By *ona MonaTV/TS  over a year ago

Kerry

Oh darling it so sensual when a,woman squirts she moans in ectasy and her body get warmer

By *onny26IrishMan  over a year ago

cork

Love it, guys should take it as a compliment.

I was once with a squirter we literally dident ever have to get lube it was great lol

Would love to experience more of it as have only been with one lady who squirted..class!

It's good to to know beforehand if she squirt so mattress can be covered with waterproof sheet or some towels. Then relax and enjoy the sex. Yes I love when a woman releases all over me

[Removed by poster at 21/05/20 22:39:22]

"Oh I know that only too well , no I really enjoy it I just wondered what the men thought "

I would love to experience a female squirt which is an unfilled fantasy of mine

city

"Oh I know that only too well , no I really enjoy it I just wondered what the men thought

I would love to experience a female squirt which is an unfilled fantasy of mine"

I once had a quickie at my cousins wedding with a Bride's maid. It was awesome, pure wet and up for it. Afterwards my cousin's sister pointed out that the Bride's maid had squrted...all down the front of my trousers.

I would love to sit on someone's face and just squirt all over them, someone who does mind how much. I like to feel free like this, i don't like when guys dont have the experience.

By *erox81Man  over a year ago

Maynooth, Lucan, Dublin

Of course yes!

It was a bad reaction if ye had discussed it but different strokes for different folks but I love it when she squirts

Have only ever been with one woman who did squirt. Was an ex of mine met her on holidays in vegas and continued to see her after. Went down on her one night, licking her then with 2 fingers. She squirted all over my face. Was the first time it ever happened, the bed was soaked. I thought it was so hot

By *carlett AngelWoman  over a year ago

NI

"I have only experienced it recently. I find it such a turn on and it also means she is having an amazing orgasm. It's what I aim for every time now. "

No! No it doesn’t. Not for every woman. And “Aiming for it” is the biggest turn off imo.

"I would love to sit on someone's face and just squirt all over them, someone who does mind how much. I like to feel free like this, i don't like when guys dont have the experience. "

I am available and have experienced and it was brill

By *ub_1Man  over a year ago

Northside

Very fond of ladies that squirt and gush, absolutely love it!

Love it. Actually an amazing feeling regardless of what you're doing to cause it

"I would love to sit on someone's face and just squirt all over them, someone who does mind how much. I like to feel free like this, i don't like when guys dont have the experience. "
Sticks hand up...

Love when woman squirts on my cock

By *razytimesinloveCouple  over a year ago

SW Scotland

Massive turn on for me when mrs just loses controls and squirts everywhere.

Just uploaded a vid of it !

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

This thread trickles away now for over 4 weeks.

East / North, Cork

"I have only experienced it recently. I find it such a turn on and it also means she is having an amazing orgasm. It's what I aim for every time now.

No! No it doesn’t. Not for every woman. And “Aiming for it” is the biggest turn off imo. "

Take this in men. Squirting isn't cumming. It's not like when stuff comes out of your cock. It doesn't mean she is enjoying it. Its not a party trick to be aimed for.. or a mark of achievement. Concentrate on her clit rather than hammering away trying to produce a liquid emission.

To be a bit blunt about it most guys who have ever experienced a lover that can squirt look for it in every future partner... myself included !!... as with all sexual encounters keep an open mind and even more an open mouth... never now what you might experience...

I love it,,,, so horny, all over my face and chest

By *ainted SlutTV/TS  over a year ago

Longford Town Area

Squirting is good and shows that the lady is relaxed and in the enjoyment zone mentally. Relax, let it flow and of course enjoy.

By *ohndunboyneMan  over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

Just be aware, doesn't mean she's had an orgasm.

Your work is not finished just because yer wet

By *yno21Man  over a year ago

banbridge

"To be a bit blunt about it most guys who have ever experienced a lover that can squirt look for it in every future partner... myself included !!... as with all sexual encounters keep an open mind and even more an open mouth... never now what you might experience..."

Truth bomb ?? right here lol ??

city

I would love to be sat on for that exact experience

» Add a new message to this topic