FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Separate rooms

Separate rooms

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *omandPhil 32 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Near you

As a couple we have met other couples and even had a few threesomes but both enjoy separate room fun the most when meeting other couples we feel safe and trustworthy.

Why? Because we believe we can make a better and more intimate connection which leads to better and more relaxed fun, any thoughts on this ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *everFullyDressedCouple  over a year ago

Belfast

Having done both, it’s same room for us....more fun, laughs and the more the merrier! Plenty to see and do and personally more enjoyable for us and we like to have the experience together....but we can see why people like separate too!

By *lassy lady 216Woman  over a year ago

Craigavon

When having separate room fun do you not worry about your other half if they are safe etc

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Dont see the point off going to play together then going to separate rooms myself now

By *xperimental CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Fab

Sure it's all good fun

I would say separate rooms can be more relaxed. Same room allows for swapping back and forth tho, girl on girl, and other scenarios.

By *irewolffMan  over a year ago

Dublin

"Dont see the point off going to play together then going to separate rooms myself now

"

This. We enjoy all 4 of us playing together. More combinations.

"When having separate room fun do you not worry about your other half if they are safe etc "

No,we trust our judgement just as we did when we were single people meeting separately (which is far more risky)

"As a couple we have met other couples and even had a few threesomes but both enjoy separate room fun the most when meeting other couples we feel safe and trustworthy.

Why? Because we believe we can make a better and more intimate connection which leads to better and more relaxed fun, any thoughts on this ? "

We agree with you,personally I have no voyeuristic tendencies and am completely straight,so zero interest really in watching my other half with another woman or playing with her.

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

I think each couple should just do whatever suits them you will find plenty that are willing to play in the same room or separate rooms. It should be fun if one of these options is your preferred definitely go with that one.

"As a couple we have met other couples and even had a few threesomes but both enjoy separate room fun the most when meeting other couples we feel safe and trustworthy.

Why? Because we believe we can make a better and more intimate connection which leads to better and more relaxed fun, any thoughts on this ? "

100% agree with ye this shite about love watching my partner getting fucked if yer watching someone else your not paying attention to the person your with

By *omandPhil 32 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Near you

Cheers for the comments folks, always good to hear others opinions especially without being judgemental

Ideal scenario for us is meeting a couple .. few drinks separate room swap and then if everyone is gameball a same room free for all in the next morning... find it so sexy

We've never done the separate room fun, when we play together we enjoy seeing eachother having a good time. I also think Lucy feels a bit safer around males if I'm there.

However, she has visited ladies nights alone which we both found exciting. It's each to their own I guess, it's all fun for the right person.

By *he James gangCouple  over a year ago

NEWTOWNABBEY

We don’t do separate rooms. A straight swap with another couple even in the same room, although still fun, isn’t our preference. We love making connections with the right people then a big messy free for all Ah the good old days lol x Jessy

» Add a new message to this topic