FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Wats your thoughts (truthfully)

Wats your thoughts (truthfully)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ex couple OP   Couple  over a year ago

wexford

Is our profile up to standard new to this whole thing

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ilthyNightsCouple  over a year ago

East / North, Cork

Yup its hot. You could do with a bit less legal notices though perhaps

Its not as if you have anything identifying on your profile so you dont need to be too worried

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Some pics giving an idea of bodies besides your genitals might be good. Also a bit of info on yourselves in the bio. And scrap all the warnings, they're nonsense.

By *1shadesofnaughtyMan  over a year ago

South Limerick

Get rid of the notices...few more hot photos be good

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

"Some pics giving an idea of bodies besides your genitals might be good. Also a bit of info on yourselves in the bio. And scrap all the warnings, they're nonsense."

Yip body shots show the whole package not just the package as they say

And expand the bio loose the legal notices they have little or no effect

Having said that i must check my own profile

By *elfastDMan  over a year ago

belfast

Yeah some wider shots to show more of your bodies and some more information on what you’re looking for

People say no one reads profiles but they do. At least the ones you want to contact you will read your profile

East / North, Cork

While more photos and a better profile text would defo help make your profile look nicer... in normal times you would have zero problems finding another couple willing to meet you with it as it is. You have quite a tight age range which will probably be your only issue and your profile wont change that. Its easy enough for couples to meet couples as long as youre not mad-ugly.. and even then its not TOO hard

By *rmrspumpCouple  over a year ago

narnia

As a few others have said, lose the warning, it's nonsense and a bit cringe worthy to the fab veterans on here a bit more of a bio, who you are, what you like and what interests you, some longer leangh pics would be a bonus. That said you look like a hot couple, so you could put up literally nothing and still do OK here

As the others have said, loose all that shite about ‘legal’ notices as they have no legal standing whatsoever. Then add a paragraph or two about yourselves and what you are looking for. Don’t worry about what your not looking for because 99% of the mail you receive will probably fall into the not wanting anyway. Add a few body pics of both of you together and on your own. To me, seeing a pic of a vulva, is the same I’m sure to women of seeing a cock pic. Good luck whatever you decide.

East / North, Cork

"As the others have said, loose all that shite about ‘legal’ notices as they have no legal standing whatsoever. Then add a paragraph or two about yourselves and what you are looking for. Don’t worry about what your not looking for because 99% of the mail you receive will probably fall into the not wanting anyway. Add a few body pics of both of you together and on your own. To me, seeing a pic of a vulva, is the same I’m sure to women of seeing a cock pic. Good luck whatever you decide. "

Personally i enjoy a pic of a nice vag.. and thats definately a nice vag. Personal pteference i guess.

"As the others have said, loose all that shite about ‘legal’ notices as they have no legal standing whatsoever. Then add a paragraph or two about yourselves and what you are looking for. Don’t worry about what your not looking for because 99% of the mail you receive will probably fall into the not wanting anyway. Add a few body pics of both of you together and on your own. To me, seeing a pic of a vulva, is the same I’m sure to women of seeing a cock pic. Good luck whatever you decide.

Personally i enjoy a pic of a nice vag.. and thats definately a nice vag. Personal pteference i guess."

It’s beautiful and as you say, a personal preference.

Your profile your choice there's no such thing as,is it up to the standard. As long as you follow the sites rules you can put whatever you want on it. And screw whoever says there's a standard. Best of luck anyway

"Is our profile up to standard new to this whole thing "

If you are interested in single males yes maybe...

For me as a single woman off putting. I want to know your shape not vagina and dick personally

By *ofusplusCouple  over a year ago

Limerick

"Is our profile up to standard new to this whole thing "

As a straight couple, you'll have the same issue as us i.e. most couples have a bi-curious lady (at least) and want to meet couples also with a bi-lady. Agree with others .... show your body shape and write a bit more about yourselves. Good luck

OK so going by previous threads, personal taste and your request for honesty... its not the best.

Saying that you have a female involved so you will still get meets.

But you have meaningless legal warnings (Sydney Uni are not running a 10 year study of fab) that are 4 times longer than your bio.

Up close genital shots tend to be the least popular on here nothing wrong with having them but its good to mix them up with body shots.

All that being said it is your profile and so long you are happy with it thats the important thing.

There is no right or wrong way to have your profile and I am sure it will attract some

By *man79Man  over a year ago

newry dundalk. warrenpoint

At the end of the day it’s your pg/profile. A few more body pics not necessarily action shots Just pics you guys as a couple are comfortable with showing Have all your interests and kinks on show. And remember the block button is your friend.

And enjoy fab

B

narnia

"OK so going by previous threads, personal taste and your request for honesty... its not the best.

Saying that you have a female involved so you will still get meets.

But you have meaningless legal warnings (Sydney Uni are not running a 10 year study of fab) that are 4 times longer than your bio.

Up close genital shots tend to be the least popular on here nothing wrong with having them but its good to mix them up with body shots.

All that being said it is your profile and so long you are happy with it thats the important thing.

There is no right or wrong way to have your profile and I am sure it will attract some "

Genital shots aren't popular you say..? have to disagree.. One of our most popular pics is Mrs P pussy, nearly 9k fabs..

"

Genital shots aren't popular you say..? have to disagree.. One of our most popular pics is Mrs P pussy, nearly 9k fabs.. "

I did qualify it by saying I was going off previous threads about this and personal taste.

Also in general the hot pics page would have less genital shots.

Again each to their own

Congrats on the 9k ye must be very proud

narnia

"

Genital shots aren't popular you say..? have to disagree.. One of our most popular pics is Mrs P pussy, nearly 9k fabs..

I did qualify it by saying I was going off previous threads about this and personal taste.

Also in general the hot pics page would have less genital shots.

Again each to their own

Congrats on the 9k ye must be very proud "

Indeed we are

Please, please lose the legal notice.

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

"Is our profile up to standard new to this whole thing

If you are interested in single males yes maybe...

For me as a single woman off putting. I want to know your shape not vagina and dick personally "

Yep I agree with this and lack of text aa well.

As a straight couple, you'll have the same issue as us i.e. most couples have a bi-curious lady (at least) and want to meet couples also with a bi-lady. Agree with others .... show your body shape and write a bit more about yourselves. Good luck "

just to say yer pictures are brilliant well done major effort

By *he SophisticatsCouple  over a year ago

Casa Del PURRRR!!

"As the others have said, loose all that shite about ‘legal’ notices as they have no legal standing whatsoever. Then add a paragraph or two about yourselves and what you are looking for. Don’t worry about what your not looking for because 99% of the mail you receive will probably fall into the not wanting anyway. Add a few body pics of both of you together and on your own. To me, seeing a pic of a vulva, is the same I’m sure to women of seeing a cock pic. Good luck whatever you decide.

Personally i enjoy a pic of a nice vag.. and thats definately a nice vag. Personal pteference i guess."

Nothing wrong with a nice Vag shot, especially since if you’re a vagitarian

By *ofusplusCouple  over a year ago

Limerick

As a straight couple, you'll have the same issue as us i.e. most couples have a bi-curious lady (at least) and want to meet couples also with a bi-lady. Agree with others .... show your body shape and write a bit more about yourselves. Good luck just to say yer pictures are brilliant well done major effort "

Thanks Greta

wexford

Thanks all for your words of wisdom

I'm not sure if anyone has mentioned theres maybe a bit too much legal stuff but otherwise it's okay.

By *he SophisticatsCouple  over a year ago

Casa Del PURRRR!!

Way too much of that ‘legal’ BS...

Even the site says it on their FAO

Get rid of that and just sell yourselves, be funny/quirky, sell yourselves a little.

Then once you get verified you’ll be as dandy as a dingo at a disco

By *etite_RosyWoman  over a year ago

Now in MALAGA (SPAIN)

Im bisexual and like the photo in red knickers yummy! but better to add more body photos than close ups

And definitely update your bio - remove the legal thing.

You seem to be funny and sexy couple. Expose more of you but try to tease us viewers

Welcome here and enjoy!

By *etergemmaCouple  over a year ago

South Dublin Area

Get some better pics, give people an idea who you are.

Have a few drinks some night, relax have some fun with a mirror. Update the profile text with more information.

What you are looking for?

wexford

"Get some better pics, give people an idea who you are.

Have a few drinks some night, relax have some fun with a mirror. Update the profile text with more information.

What you are looking for?"

We are looking for a nice discreet couple that will show us the ropes , we are swinging virgins and want to explore our sexual desires

By *ol_ieMan  over a year ago

Dublin west

That's the whole idea of the bio..

Tell people a little about you and use it to tell people what you are looking for.. Most people will appreciate your efforts in writing a half decent bio.

The legal crap is a waste of time and it just takes over your existing bio so people see nothing really..

I think it is a great profile ????

By *etergemmaCouple  over a year ago

South Dublin Area

We are looking for a nice discreet couple that will show us the ropes , we are swinging virgins and want to explore our sexual desires "

ahh isnt that what most couples want.

You wanted a truthful opinion about your profile?

Your profile is not good, I can explain if you like but the fact you havent even changed it since people already mentioned things like the legal stuff makes me think you are not even bothered.

wexford

We are looking for a nice discreet couple that will show us the ropes , we are swinging virgins and want to explore our sexual desires ahh isnt that what most couples want.

You wanted a truthful opinion about your profile?

Your profile is not good, I can explain if you like but the fact you havent even changed it since people already mentioned things like the legal stuff makes me think you are not even bothered."

Happy now ??

Looking good folks....definitely something in there for everyone

Pics are not good compared to other couples profiles I've seen.

I get no sense of how either of you look.

By *atdieonMan  over a year ago

Dublin

Strong ree Der

By *exydoctorsCouple  over a year ago

Galway/Clare

Personally we need to see something attractive in a profile to get in touch.... And we want anyone getting in touch to be attracted to us....and your profile is not unattractive but there's not enough information/more general pics to be really attractive either. I don't get a sense of who you are at all, except that you are new to this.

So unless you are on the forums etc so people get to know you a bit, the people getting in touch are likely to be those attracted to your genitals or those who are not that picky.

We prefer to give a sense of us in our profile so that it is easier to filter out mass emailers from those getting in touch who actually like something specific about our profile/us.... It's those that we want

wexford

Thanks all

wexford

Thanks all

» Add a new message to this topic