FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Lust in the Time of COVID

Lust in the Time of COVID

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Like a lot of people on Fab, I'm not looking for love or cholera at the moment- so (sadly) the Gabriel Marquez' novel is useless to us all.

Instead, I presume we'd like to be making plans for excitement and pleasure when it's fully safe to meet up.

Much like the plight of the main characters in the novel, how are you finding communication when there's no (concrete) end date in sight?

We can only message each other so much about the weather and (thankfully) there's no football for people blabber about - and I'm sure not everyone is eager to get their kit off in front on a webcam or engage in dirty talk over Fab messages.

So Fabbers, my question is this - are you taking COVID as a chance to meet new people through the forums etc., trying out webcam fun or just simply taking a break from messaging until there's a date on the horizon?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *D125Man  over a year ago

Letterkenny

I only came back on here a few weeks ago, I had planned on setting up a potential meet for after all this ended!

Now though, I'm not really bothered. Replying to msg's & perusing the forums when I've nothing else to do is all I really use fab for.

"I only came back on here a few weeks ago, I had planned on setting up a potential meet for after all this ended!

Now though, I'm not really bothered. Replying to msg's & perusing the forums when I've nothing else to do is all I really use fab for."

Fair, I can see what you mean.

It’s important to stay in touch and all, but with Fab I guess you do need to chalk a date in the calendar.

By *s LollyWoman  over a year ago

The pub then supermacs ...

Im not meeting anyone for the foreseeable future so endless messages ping ponging back and forth holds no interest for me...I find wedcam or phone sex cringe and does zero for me so i just enjoy the craic n banter on the forum page.....

"Im not meeting anyone for the foreseeable future so endless messages ping ponging back and forth holds no interest for me...I find wedcam or phone sex cringe and does zero for me so i just enjoy the craic n banter on the forum page..... "

You’ve certainly kept the hot photos coming anyways

By *s LollyWoman  over a year ago

The pub then supermacs ...

"Im not meeting anyone for the foreseeable future so endless messages ping ponging back and forth holds no interest for me...I find wedcam or phone sex cringe and does zero for me so i just enjoy the craic n banter on the forum page.....

You’ve certainly kept the hot photos coming anyways "

Ye got to have a bit of fun with them i don't take them to serious

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Just popping on to the forums really, chatting occasionally with people we already know. Not much point doing otherwise really as we see it.

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

Im happy chatting to people I know and are friends with. I find new chats rarely keep going as there is no end to this in sight.

I pop in and out of the forums for a bit of craic mostly tho.

I don't do camming it just does nothing for me at all.

I miss McDonald’s

"Just popping on to the forums really, chatting occasionally with people we already know. Not much point doing otherwise really as we see it."

This seems to be the general consensus, at least the good weather is giving everyone an excuse to upload their tan line photos lol

"Just popping on to the forums really, chatting occasionally with people we already know. Not much point doing otherwise really as we see it.

This seems to be the general consensus, at least the good weather is giving everyone an excuse to upload their tan line photos lol "

But what about us pale skinned people ?? I suppose we can at least stand out from the crowd

I have mainly being chatting to Fab friends I have met before. They have being a great support cheering me up. There's a few people who I have being chatting with that I am looking forward to having a socially distant coffee with. But for the main part messages from new people don't interest me as I don't provide wank fodder and I have no interest watching them knock one off on Snapchat. There's also only so many times you can reply to.. How's lockdown treating you messages.

By *eralt80Man  over a year ago

cork

"Just popping on to the forums really, chatting occasionally with people we already know. Not much point doing otherwise really as we see it.

This seems to be the general consensus, at least the good weather is giving everyone an excuse to upload their tan line photos lol

But what about us pale skinned people ?? I suppose we can at least stand out from the crowd "

In certain parts of the world pale skin is more desirable, it’s seen as a sign that you work in an office or higher paid than those with tans who work outside.

But what about us pale skinned people ?? I suppose we can at least stand out from the crowd

In certain parts of the world pale skin is more desirable, it’s seen as a sign that you work in an office or higher paid than those with tans who work outside. "

I was born in the wrong time and the wrong place!!

In certain parts of the world pale skin is more desirable, it’s seen as a sign that you work in an office or higher paid than those with tans who work outside. "

I've been trying to sell my Irish tan in a bottle to the Koreans for years

By *eralt80Man  over a year ago

cork

In certain parts of the world pale skin is more desirable, it’s seen as a sign that you work in an office or higher paid than those with tans who work outside.

I was born in the wrong time and the wrong place!!"

And miss out on all the craic we’re having in our modern world

I was born in the wrong time and the wrong place!!

And miss out on all the craic we’re having in our modern world "

Idk, Europe in the time of the Black Death might have been fun...

» Add a new message to this topic