FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Profile advice

Profile advice

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi all

I am quite new to Fab, and the scene in general. I'm trying to get a nice profile up, and wanted to ask the wonderful people of the forum for any tips/critiques or things they wish they had known when they were starting out.

Thank you all in advance,

Sam

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *s LollyWoman  over a year ago

The pub then supermacs ...

There's a few of these going at the moment use the search bar and see what comments were given there....

By *D125Man  over a year ago

Letterkenny

"Hi all

I am quite new to Fab, and the scene in general. I'm trying to get a nice profile up, and wanted to ask the wonderful people of the forum for any tips/critiques or things they wish they had known when they were starting out.

Sam"

This is my advice, so take it with a grain of salt, may advice is maybe change the angles of your photos, maybe change the texture & lighting as well.

Nothing beats a picture evokes the imagination & leaves the mind to wander...

But then, I have weird tastes so maybe you shouldn't listen to me.

By *ommando4Man  over a year ago

South Co. Dublin

Very important to litter your pics with full frontal cock pics. Ladies require evidence that you’re packing below if they’re to meet as after all this is not coffee appreciation self help group

By *eaAndBenCouple  over a year ago

Dublin

"Very important to litter your pics with full frontal cock pics. Ladies require evidence that you’re packing below if they’re to meet as after all this is not coffee appreciation self help group "

You just like getting your cock out C4!

By *eaAndBenCouple  over a year ago

Dublin

"Hi all

Sam"

I quite like your bio, especially how you sign it off. Re the pix I’d mix it up a little as someone suggested earlier.

Get involved on the forums and people will take a look at your profile and remember it can take some time to get established and chatting to people.

Enjoy.

Bea x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

This is the second one today. Change your age group. Are you really looking to meet a 99 year old?????? Probably none here anyway but put the ages you want to meet. Add a bit about you in your bio and what your looking for. At the moment, reading your profile, you’re a grad student, you’re good fun and your looking to meet fun people. It’s bland. I’m being nice and helpful to your, don’t take it the wrong way please.

By *ommando4Man  over a year ago

South Co. Dublin

"Very important to litter your pics with full frontal cock pics. Ladies require evidence that you’re packing below if they’re to meet as after all this is not coffee appreciation self help group

You just like getting your cock out C4!"

On the contrary...I don’t find them an attractive appendage. More a means to a goal. Having said that they’re great for clarity of mind and cerebral thinking. Cuts through all the shit and I’m not referring to anal

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thank you all, I really appreciate all the helpful messages and advice

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Agree...you're bio is fine but just take a few more pics...use light and shadows creatively. ..hint at the goods with displaying them like a veg stall.

» Add a new message to this topic