FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Cucks and ridicule

Cucks and ridicule

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi All,

Obviously we all have our own buttons that we like to be pressed, be it vanilla, bdsm, blindfolds, dom/sub etc...

I like to understand what makes ppl get off.

I cant seem to understand the cuck / ridicule side though.

I want to stress, im writing this out of pure curiosity and hope to understand more about others from asking this. i am by no means judging. if it comes across that way i do apologise, thats not my intention. i am genuinely trying to understand and hoping to learn and that is all.

kind regards Lugh

P.s. if this does cause offence please feel free to tell me take it down

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I've only some experience of this. have meet with a few cuckold couples over the years, and it's a very interesting dynamic where the hot wife assumes the dominant role with her husband assuming a subservient one. There's a huge role-play element to the whole thing, where the cuckold only pretends to be unable to satisfy his wife sexual needs.

It's a bit of a juxtaposition like BDSM really, where the submissive is the one who is in control of the scene, and is only dominated at their consent.

Ah i see, thanks for that insight, to be honest i was a bit clueless to the scenario. but ya thats quiet insightful thankyou. Im guessing it really does play alot more into the mental aspect over physical aspect( not discounting physical of course) and very much in the roleplay vibe also. if im getting that right.

By *ilthyNightsCouple  over a year ago

East / North, Cork

A cuck is a sexually submissive male who gets off on degradation. Its the S in BDSM and is a normal need in many men and women. Its not so much different from a sub female who enjoys being flogged and called a whore or a slut like many women do. BDSM is all about power exchange.. In this scenario the normal power of a husband being tied sexually to his wife is upended and that power is handed to a bull who Dominates him verbally, and sexually by fucking his wife. The bull temporarily removes the bond between husband a wife in the scenario. This reminds the cuck that his wife is to be treasured and allows him to see her afresh as a new sexual being as she is taken away from him and fucked.

Wow, another great insight, thankyou!

I didnt realise how deep it actually went. what was especially striking to learn was when you said "This reminds the cuck that his wife is to be treasured and allows him to see her afresh as a new sexual being as she is taken away from him and fucked."

It seems that this is highly energetic if you will and a whole new dynamic is achieved through the relationship. almost sounds ritualistic in a way. im learning so much, this is fascinating, thankyou.

East / North, Cork

No problem. BDSM is about giving and taking power. Its not about "pretending"

Quite a lot of cuckolded men find it a very liberating experience to be freed temporarily from the responsibility of pleasuring their wives. While other cucks really enjoy the burning jealousy and rage they feel after being humiliated by the bull, and greatly enjoy reclaiming their slut wives with an explosive sex session after the bull has gone.

Ill be honest this sounds so exciting but im currently fantasizing about the opposite, if that actually happens? i.e. a cupfemale scenario! ? The thoughts of a relationship like that just thrills me now.

oh ok, thanks for the heads up. Things like jealousy and subvert intentions did cross my mind originally about this topic. any clear warning signs i should be aware of? and thanks so much for your feedback by the way. i assume there are alot of good healthy couples out there to though right

? did i miss something? again apologies i didnt mean this thread to be hurtful or judgmental in any way, will i take it down? apologies

By *rmrs1234Couple  over a year ago

Waterford

"? did i miss something? again apologies i didnt mean this thread to be hurtful or judgmental in any way, will i take it down? apologies"

Nope the post is fine

By *ommando4Man  over a year ago

South Co. Dublin

I’m confused too to be honest. Can’t understand why anything said caused the personal backlash above.

ok everybody , seems this topic is turning a bit the wrong way , as OP can i just suggest we keep it civil and all be nice , im new to the forums , i just posted to educate myself really but i dont want this turning sour and ppl getting hurt so i will delete this if needs be. hope everyone doesnt mind me saying that. im just trying to ease the tension is all, thanks lugh

East / North, Cork

"ok everybody , seems this topic is turning a bit the wrong way , as OP can i just suggest we keep it civil and all be nice , im new to the forums , i just posted to educate myself really but i dont want this turning sour and ppl getting hurt so i will delete this if needs be. hope everyone doesnt mind me saying that. im just trying to ease the tension is all, thanks lugh"

Sorry.. When you've been here a while you will notice an unpleasant pattern developing that's all.

I'd love to get back on topic and hear from other folks with opinions and experience of cuckolding.

By *hett and scarlettCouple  over a year ago

Dublin

While we’ve had MMFs where I’ve sat back and just watched with little or no participation, we wouldn’t go in for the verbal humiliation.

Each to their own, but just wouldn’t be our thing. Our experience is about watching Scarlett have a hot time then the insane reclaim sex after the lad is gone.

Hi _hett and scarlett, that sounds very exciting! Have ye or anyone else here ever tried the female being the cuck? and would / does the same dynamic and feeling i guess equate the same way for ye?

East / North, Cork

"While we’ve had MMFs where I’ve sat back and just watched with little or no participation, we wouldn’t go in for the verbal humiliation.

Each to their own, but just wouldn’t be our thing. Our experience is about watching Scarlett have a hot time then the insane reclaim sex after the lad is gone. "

We've done loads of MMF, awesome fun. It's not cuckolding if there isn't some form of humiliation though.

East / North, Cork

"Hi _hett and scarlett, that sounds very exciting! Have ye or anyone else here ever tried the female being the cuck? and would / does the same dynamic and feeling i guess equate the same way for ye?"

Thts a reverse cuckold. It's not as common but it does happen. Generally it's the male who is looking to sub in this scenerio.

Reverse cuckhold!! that will definetly be getting a search on a certain website this evening

By *etergemmaCouple  over a year ago

South Dublin Area

[Removed by poster at 28/05/20 20:15:35]

Dublin

"While we’ve had MMFs where I’ve sat back and just watched with little or no participation, we wouldn’t go in for the verbal humiliation.

Each to their own, but just wouldn’t be our thing. Our experience is about watching Scarlett have a hot time then the insane reclaim sex after the lad is gone.

We've done loads of MMF, awesome fun. It's not cuckolding if there isn't some form of humiliation though. "

Yeah, true and that wouldn’t be for us.

No idea what the term for mmf when the husband doesn’t participate. Is it just hotwife sharing?

By *etergemmaCouple  over a year ago

South Dublin Area

Each to their own, but just wouldn’t be our thing. Our experience is about watching Scarlett have a hot time then the insane reclaim sex after the lad is gone. "

ahhh reclaim sex best ever

Dublin

"Hi _hett and scarlett, that sounds very exciting! Have ye or anyone else here ever tried the female being the cuck? and would / does the same dynamic and feeling i guess equate the same way for ye?"

Hi Lugh

I’m sure many have but it comes down to the couple. For us, husband watching wife works but we wouldn’t have an interest in the reverse.

Dublin

Each to their own, but just wouldn’t be our thing. Our experience is about watching Scarlett have a hot time then the insane reclaim sex after the lad is gone. ahhh reclaim sex best ever"

I really appreciate the feedback, like i said i was a bit cluless to this whole dynamic/scenario but i have been well educated. I guess another reason which it doesnt take a genius to work out is that it has crossed my mind, so , getting an insight on how this effects the couple involved would make it easier to understand there wants and needs if that makes sense

Not really sure how I’d preform with another man watching me with his wife but it does sound very sexy

By *inky CuddlersCouple  over a year ago

D2

Cuckqueen is the opposite kink where the female see the man with another woman

We’ve had a few scenarios where we’ve had another guy fuck miss while mr watches and another where mr fucks another girl while miss watches...

Long as nobody gets jealous and everyone has fun,that’s what it’s all about

This is though, i guess since we are all on this site , we are all exhitioists and voyeurs at the very least in a way, which makes it all the more thrilling, i need another cold shower!!

"We’ve had a few scenarios where we’ve had another guy fuck miss while mr watches and another where mr fucks another girl while miss watches...

Long as nobody gets jealous and everyone has fun,that’s what it’s all about"

If you’re going to get jealous about someone getting down with your other half swinging might not be for you! Personally I don’t see the difference between a guy in a couple or a single guy. Wouldn’t be into being degraded though, but as long as herself was having a good time all is good. She’d say the same in reverse. Sometimes it’s about being selfless and other time’s selfish and yes, reclaim sex is the best :-

Mr C

By *oyforGoddessMan  over a year ago

Chester Le Street

My wife/Goddess would always try to teach me the difference between sex and love. I struggled to understand the difference but i'm getting to grips with it now.

By *yesgreenMan  over a year ago

north and south

"My wife/Goddess would always try to teach me the difference between sex and love. I struggled to understand the difference but i'm getting to grips with it now."

By *ateniteCouple  over a year ago

Youghal

At parties we just go with flow, with no particular dynamic. However, in meets we organise ourselves it's always a single guy; Mr loves watching before joining in, but there's definitely no humiliation or anything. Not sure what label to put on that.

It seems everyone has their own interpretation of the various labels and the edges are always blurred. As long as boundaries are set and everyone is having fun, who cares what it's called lol

Mrs D.

By *ast_jjMan  over a year ago

Dublin and London

"At parties we just go with flow, with no particular dynamic. However, in meets we organise ourselves it's always a single guy; Mr loves watching before joining in, but there's definitely no humiliation or anything. Not sure what label to put on that.

It seems everyone has their own interpretation of the various labels and the edges are always blurred. As long as boundaries are set and everyone is having fun, who cares what it's called lol

Mrs D. "

I would say you are a hotwife couple.

By *ast_jjMan  over a year ago

Dublin and London

I have also found that some cucks have very demanding high powered work lives and switching to being a cuck is a nice contrast or release for them.

By *vpamelaTV/TS  over a year ago

kinkville

"Hi All,

Obviously we all have our own buttons that we like to be pressed, be it vanilla, bdsm, blindfolds, dom/sub etc...

I like to understand what makes ppl get off.

I cant seem to understand the cuck / ridicule side though.

I want to stress, im writing this out of pure curiosity and hope to understand more about others from asking this. i am by no means judging. if it comes across that way i do apologise, thats not my intention. i am genuinely trying to understand and hoping to learn and that is all.

kind regards Lugh

P.s. if this does cause offence please feel free to tell me take it down"

In a purely roleplaying scenario I could imagine if the cuck was gifted with a small cock or one that didn't work to well but that he was ample in all the other departments for a successful relationship it may be that he gets huge pleasure that allowing his partner to enjoy a big strong cock will give her complete satisfaction. Throw in a bit of playful humiliation might add to the fun. Especially if he's included in fluffing duties and cleanup after.

» Add a new message to this topic