FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Tan Lines

Tan Lines

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rmrs1234 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Waterford

Tan lines me butt more like red lobster lines. Theyre horrendous. Lesson learned to never get stuck into reading a book outside in the hot sun and completely lost track of time. AND i dont even have tangle twisters to cheer myself up. feeling extremely sorry for myself even though its totally self inflicted.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Tan lines me butt more like red lobster lines. Theyre horrendous. Lesson learned to never get stuck into reading a book outside in the hot sun and completely lost track of time. AND i dont even have tangle twisters to cheer myself up. feeling extremely sorry for myself even though its totally self inflicted. "

I want to see evidence, I dont believe you

By *rmrs1234 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Waterford

"Tan lines me butt more like red lobster lines. Theyre horrendous. Lesson learned to never get stuck into reading a book outside in the hot sun and completely lost track of time. AND i dont even have tangle twisters to cheer myself up. feeling extremely sorry for myself even though its totally self inflicted.

I want to see evidence, I dont believe you "

if you want to see some sexy shoulder shots no problem lol. The bottom half will have to do with being scorched tomorrow and i found my little siksilk shorts yay

» Add a new message to this topic