FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > 1st meet

1st meet

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

hi been on here a while now and still looking for my 1st meet with a woman or couple any advice or tips

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ovedupstillCouple  over a year ago

mullinwire

get divorced

get a decent profile

get some pics up

no to the first wat do u call a decent profile and have a face pic on request

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

wud,nt entertain married men at all but at least ur honest good luck

thanx and i know married men arent to everyone's taste

mullinwire

right,

we wouldnt entertain married men because we care about our relationship, and unless your wife is happy to talk to mine and tell her she is happy to have you play, then you dont care about yours either.

at the time your profile was a sentence, put together by a prepubescent youth that just wanted to get his end away. try being a bit deeper, tell people what you have to offer (apart from a crazy wife on the doorstep, screaming at you and telling all their neighbours their business).

and pics are a requirement.

fine, keep your face pics private, no one can expet you to out yourself when your wife can look in and see her dear darling hubby staring back at her, but body pics. you wouldnt buy something from a shop just from what the shopkeeper tells you what its like, would you?

dont take this as having a go at you only, we have both been cheated on and its a very big pet hate.

[Removed by poster at 01/06/12 18:56:53]

thanx for your input it is appreciated but is it not better i have up am married instead of hiding it like most men on here do also i know married men arent to everyone's taste but there are people who dont mind and there is plenty of married women on here also as for me not caring about my wife u dont know me so how can u judge sex is sex but i'll always go back to my wife because i LOVE her

mullinwire

"thanx for your input it is appreciated but is it not better i have up am married instead of hiding it like most men on here do also i know married men arent to everyone's taste but there are people who dont mind and there is plenty of married women on here also as for me not caring about my wife u dont know me so how can u judge sex is sex but i'll always go back to my wife because i LOVE her"

you have told her then? no, so you dont care, not so much about her, but your relationship.

no, to us, its no better stating it. thats just so your concience is clear.

what means more to you, being honest with strangers, or being honest with the one you profess to love, and yourself?

and no, its no better women doing it, which is possibly why we havent been able to meet a single fem yet.

tell me, is being honest on this profile going to save her taking half of everything if she ever finds out?

am not gonna argue with use at the end of the day your entitled to your opinion and thanx for commenting

mullinwire

And whatever the rights and wrongs, you still need to show people 'the goods'

» Add a new message to this topic