FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Couples meeting

Couples meeting

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Do couples prefer to meet other couples more than meeting a single man?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

In theory, yes, the reality is that it's much more difficult to find compatible couples.

So it’s difficult to meet anyone on this site whether you are single or part of a couple lol

"So it’s difficult to meet anyone on this site whether you are single or part of a couple lol"

Well, it's dependent on lots of factors, age, location, level of circumspection, sexual proclivities,availability to meet and so on, but single males vastly outnumber couples and females looking to meet them, so a man must be patient and stand out from the crowd.

I’ll bide my time

"So it’s difficult to meet anyone on this site whether you are single or part of a couple lol"

Haha. Yup.

By *rmrspumpCouple  over a year ago

narnia

Depends on the couple, we only meet men

By *irewolffMan  over a year ago

Dublin

We are seeking couples only and bi women.

We want 4way fun...well not the guys. MrD isnt bi.

MsD

By *scouple07Couple  over a year ago

louth, Ireland

[Removed by poster at 18/06/20 15:08:42]

By *scouple07Couple  over a year ago

louth, Ireland

[Removed by poster at 18/06/20 15:08:26]

By *irtypair00Couple  over a year ago

Dublin

Single out couple can all be difficult to meet and get on . We don't meet single men at all , but plenty of others do .

Mr dirty

By *ilthyNightsCouple  over a year ago

East / North, Cork

It depends on how picky you are and what you're looking for. Couples and single girls could nearly meet every day of the week if they just wanted any old fuck.. but in the real world they have particular requirements and practical issues like babysitting/finances/work that hold then back.

"In theory, yes, the reality is that it's much more difficult to find compatible couples."

And that is why parties were made for. We don't have to be behind a screen over judging .

Some do some don't

One couple can't answer for all

By *ilthyNightsCouple  over a year ago

East / North, Cork

"In theory, yes, the reality is that it's much more difficult to find compatible couples.

And that is why parties were made for. We don't have to be behind a screen over judging ."

Even at parties it's tricky enough for a couple to find a couple where all 4 were fancying the opposite number. That's why couples often end up playing in threesomes or seperately at parties. The pressure for someone to take one for the team can be high.

By *ubcouple35Couple  over a year ago

North Dublin

We enjoy meeting both couples and singles , but as said above it can be very difficult to find the right couple where everyone is happy to play . We rather couples with bi/bi curious female and straight male .

We've probably played with more single guys than couples as it's easier to find a single guy that R wants to have a mfm with .

We haven't yet found a compatible couple so it's been exclusively single men for us (where Fab is concerned anyway)

By *ouge and blueCouple  over a year ago

Cork

This has been our (limited) experience. It's hard to find a four-way dynamic but it can happen. We're definitely going to keep trying

By *yeCandyDublinCouple  over a year ago

Lucan

"In theory, yes, the reality is that it's much more difficult to find compatible couples.

And that is why parties were made for. We don't have to be behind a screen over judging .

Even at parties it's tricky enough for a couple to find a couple where all 4 were fancying the opposite number. That's why couples often end up playing in threesomes or seperately at parties. The pressure for someone to take one for the team can be high. "

This ...that’s why very early on we decided that if we found a couple that we both fancied the pants off then great but otherwise we would be like singles at parties...have to say it works brilliantly for us

Even at parties it's tricky enough for a couple to find a couple where all 4 were fancying the opposite number. That's why couples often end up playing in threesomes or seperately at parties. The pressure for someone to take one for the team can be high. "

Exactly

By *exysam and StuartCouple  over a year ago

over the hills and far away

Even at parties it's tricky enough for a couple to find a couple where all 4 were fancying the opposite number. That's why couples often end up playing in threesomes or seperately at parties. The pressure for someone to take one for the team can be high.

This ...that’s why very early on we decided that if we found a couple that we both fancied the pants off then great but otherwise we would be like singles at parties...have to say it works brilliantly for us "

Exactly this. It's so hard to find couples that we both are into, happy days if we do but more often we play separately

By *rmrs1234Couple  over a year ago

Waterford

"Do couples prefer to meet other couples more than meeting a single man? "

Every couple is different in what they are looking for. we for example only look for single men and still find it quite difficult

This ...that’s why very early on we decided that if we found a couple that we both fancied the pants off then great but otherwise we would be like singles at parties...have to say it works brilliantly for us

Exactly this. It's so hard to find couples that we both are into, happy days if we do but more often we play separately "

Totally agree as a single lady I enjoy building up a friendship with the few couple's I play with regularly. For example the gorgeous SexySam who is a dear friend now kindly sent her hubby over to meet me immediately when she heard I had a hotel meet not turn up. She was the first person I texted to vent about it . Mutual respect and trust makes for a smoking red hot dynamic between all parties. She was only too happy to send her hubby off to meet me and I admire them so much for it.

By *ubcouple35Couple  over a year ago

North Dublin

We ran a single guys/ couples social M&G just before the lockdown . It was a great night . Would something like that be of any interest a couples and single ladies M&G ?? Just a fun night out with a few drinks and plenty of flirting with no pressure or expectations.

By *hatCoupleNextDoorCouple  over a year ago

nearby

"We ran a single guys/ couples social M&G just before the lockdown . It was a great night . Would something like that be of any interest a couples and single ladies M&G ?? Just a fun night out with a few drinks and plenty of flirting with no pressure or expectations. "

I know we would love this! So disappointed the Galway Social was cancelled!

By *yeCandyDublinCouple  over a year ago

Lucan

"We ran a single guys/ couples social M&G just before the lockdown . It was a great night . Would something like that be of any interest a couples and single ladies M&G ?? Just a fun night out with a few drinks and plenty of flirting with no pressure or expectations. "

That was a great social guys....you know we’re always interested in attending

By *ornyfireCouple  over a year ago

Middle Earth

Would love a M&G in Galway

100000000% correct

Look my missus isnt a bad old sort n we find it extremley hard to meet decent guys on here n when we do arrange the twats dont show up .. its fucked up !!

Not a chance would I take one for the team , I don’t do sympathy shags

By *ogladyWoman  over a year ago

The bog

Not a chance would I take one for the team , I don’t do sympathy shags "

Not even me..

By *unguyhere2020Man  over a year ago

Galway can travel

Omg and shes stunning on profile...then poor me no invites

"Look my missus isnt a bad old sort n we find it extremley hard to meet decent guys on here n when we do arrange the twats dont show up .. its fucked up !! "

this right here. hence why we are at the stage of only meeting those we met before

By *weet threesome wifeCouple  over a year ago

Kilrea

"Look my missus isnt a bad old sort n we find it extremley hard to meet decent guys on here n when we do arrange the twats dont show up .. its fucked up !! "
this is our biggest grudge too, they are either really married or feel out of their depth and panic last minute imo

Not a chance would I take one for the team , I don’t do sympathy shags

Not even me.. "

You’re not a sympathy shag

By *inkywife1981Couple  over a year ago

A town near you

We prefer to meet guys as that's our kink

» Add a new message to this topic