FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Pubs re opening

Pubs re opening

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *arce47 OP   Couple  over a year ago

waterford, Dublin

Booked a hotel in Dublin for first weekend in July. Excited to get away for a night. Not sure how we will handle having a meal in two or three pubs, social distancing of course. what’s your thoughts on the new guidelines?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *he English OneMan  over a year ago

west

"Booked a hotel in Dublin for first weekend in July. Excited to get away for a night. Not sure how we will handle having a meal in two or three pubs, social distancing of course. what’s your thoughts on the new guidelines? "

I'm gunna try and wait till at least phase 5 for me to stay somewhere even tho it is gunna do my head in waiting longer oh I can't wait for this year to pass

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Just have a 9 euro pack of bacon fries in each one

Seriously no idea how this will be policed, the minute they open I see the ears being chewed off people after an hour and 45 minutes

waterford, Dublin

We couldn’t wait any longer, with a kid at home for months we just want a night away even if it is 105 minutes for dinner and back to the hotel. It would be great to be able to have a drink somewhere after dinner but we will make the most of it none the less

I couldn't blame mr for making the most of it

waterford, Dublin

We are thinking of just a starter in each ouch and we could get 3 pubs in ??

By *ontbesillywrapyourwillyMan  over a year ago

Tipperary

Open them up to fuck and restaurants. Serve the people.

By *ORETHANUSCouple  over a year ago

Midlands

We are planning a night in Dublin too in early July. Hoping we could have some fun too.

west

"We couldn’t wait any longer, with a kid at home for months we just want a night away even if it is 105 minutes for dinner and back to the hotel. It would be great to be able to have a drink somewhere after dinner but we will make the most of it none the less"

Ah yeah id say I would be very much the same if I had my kids with me a little break wouldn't hurt no harm hope ye have a great time

By *cottybear74Man  over a year ago

kilkenny

Been checking hotels In cork, mid week is fine but they are looking for over the odds for a Friday night.

"Been checking hotels In cork, mid week is fine but they are looking for over the odds for a Friday night. "

yes if Irish hotels & guesthouses want local support during this enforced staycation they need to re consider their current prices...rip off rates will not attract people or public support

west

I read that every household will be getting like a €500 voucher to spend on a hotel or something would be great if that is true

By *yesgreenMan  over a year ago

north and south

"I read that every household will be getting like a €500 voucher to spend on a hotel or something would be great if that is true"
Think of the room service now , get staff to deliver drinks food and have your sexy self’s with just a smile as you open the door ? Mmmmmm

north and south

"I read that every household will be getting like a €500 voucher to spend on a hotel or something would be great if that is trueThink of the room service now , get staff to deliver drinks food and have your sexy self’s with just a smile as you open the door ? Mmmmmm"
Citie hotel has everything bar good food and it’s not as expensive as most and it’s near temple bar , Temptation from 29 July

By *exycouple2019Couple  over a year ago

cork & dublin

"Been checking hotels In cork, mid week is fine but they are looking for over the odds for a Friday night.

yes if Irish hotels & guesthouses want local support during this enforced staycation they need to re consider their current prices...rip off rates will not attract people or public support"

We've booked a 4* hotel in Dublin for the Aug Bank Holiday weekend, it was very reasonable. Hopefully there will be more open & less restrictions.

By *evilinsidemeMan  over a year ago

Trim

I don't really think the majority of places will keep to the time rule. It will be more about the contact, distances and behaviour.

Most people turn a table in 90mins of your eating and as for pubs that's don't really serve food the max capacity will take over the time rule.

Only time they'll use it is if your not spending money

west

"I read that every household will be getting like a €500 voucher to spend on a hotel or something would be great if that is trueThink of the room service now , get staff to deliver drinks food and have your sexy self’s with just a smile as you open the door ? Mmmmmm"

Yeah and I could always invite the person to join me I can tell them it comes with the room service

"Booked a hotel in Dublin for first weekend in July. Excited to get away for a night. Not sure how we will handle having a meal in two or three pubs, social distancing of course. what’s your thoughts on the new guidelines? "

Enjoy the night guys, we are having similar plans ourselves in July. Fully understand why there are the guidelines of 105 min As there is still risk out there with the virus. But not sure if I agree with it. As having 100 people in one pub for the full night seems to me better then 1000 people trying to create their own little pub crawls between 10 pubs over the night.

But looking forward to the night out

Kaizer sees a large quantity of pints in the not too distant future

Lots of pints with a few toasted specials

"Lots of pints with a few toasted specials "

A la carte crisps

waterford, Dublin

Yes, we will make the most of it... the restrictions are hard but it would be great to just have a drink with like minded people. From the guidelines everything is slowly returning to normal. We will just make sure to have alcohol in the hotel room for the after party

west

"Yes, we will make the most of it... the restrictions are hard but it would be great to just have a drink with like minded people. From the guidelines everything is slowly returning to normal. We will just make sure to have alcohol in the hotel room for the after party "

Oh can I come I can sneak in through the window you know its me because il have my hazard suit on

north and south

"Yes, we will make the most of it... the restrictions are hard but it would be great to just have a drink with like minded people. From the guidelines everything is slowly returning to normal. We will just make sure to have alcohol in the hotel room for the after party

Oh can I come I can sneak in through the window you know its me because il have my hazard suit on "

Party you might need guest list and one meter Chats , cuddling is still ok

"Yes, we will make the most of it... the restrictions are hard but it would be great to just have a drink with like minded people. From the guidelines everything is slowly returning to normal. We will just make sure to have alcohol in the hotel room for the after party "

I assume you aren’t talking about the sanitising alcohol in the bedroom love a good party

north and south

"Yes, we will make the most of it... the restrictions are hard but it would be great to just have a drink with like minded people. From the guidelines everything is slowly returning to normal. We will just make sure to have alcohol in the hotel room for the after party

I assume you aren’t talking about the sanitising alcohol in the bedroom love a good party "

Yes we all love a good party in Dublin we are over due fun together fun times

» Add a new message to this topic