FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Gay Saunas / Cinemas / party’s

Gay Saunas / Cinemas / party’s

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Kinda new to all this lads but just found out off a man on fab that to there are gay saunas and cinemas in Dublin ... looking for advice and experiences from other fabbers that may have been to one ... iM guessing they are closed atm ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

there was an article in last weeks Sunday world and again today about the cinemas. It says they are open from tomorrow. As for the bathhouses / saunas I am assuming they would be the last phrase of our roadmap. And being honest the saunas are cleaner as the cinemas don't give a shit about the place. And a good few times I've bin too them and they where filthy.

Thanks yeah I haven’t been to the cinemas but from what I’ve heard they are not the cleanest of places the saunas I’ve heard are cleaned quiet often I’m assuming masks will be all that people will be wearing in them when they open ?

By *ilthyNightsCouple  over a year ago

East / North, Cork

I'm dead jealous that there aren't bathhouses for straight folks to use for sex. They look amazing. Some are open 24/7.

"I'm dead jealous that there aren't bathhouses for straight folks to use for sex. They look amazing. Some are open 24/7. "
to be fair the Boilerhouse is some spot and cleaned regularly. I've even bin told to leave an area for 10 mins while they cleaned up. BH is open 24hrs on the weekends and weekdays they close at 5am till 12pm

"Thanks yeah I haven’t been to the cinemas but from what I’ve heard they are not the cleanest of places the saunas I’ve heard are cleaned quiet often I’m assuming masks will be all that people will be wearing in them when they open ? "
I don't know how they will manage it I am sure they will have a policy in place for the guests but there's only so much they do. In the end its up too the guys using their facility's. I won't bother going into it if its wear a mask job it would be very awkard if im honest. Ha especially if there not your type an your in a private room with them

By *antra MassageMan  over a year ago

Old bog road

"I'm dead jealous that there aren't bathhouses for straight folks to use for sex. They look amazing. Some are open 24/7. "

As far as i know, entry is not restricted to gay only people. I think a straight hetero couple would be welcome.

"I'm dead jealous that there aren't bathhouses for straight folks to use for sex. They look amazing. Some are open 24/7.

As far as i know, entry is not restricted to gay only people. I think a straight hetero couple would be welcome. "

the boilerhouse is completely gay zone only trust me I tried and no ladys are welcome unfortunately

Is there saunas for mixed couples ?

East / North, Cork

"Is there saunas for mixed couples ? "

No

During lockdown I converted an old stable block into a cottage, I have installed a sauna in it and about to start putting decking down out the back for hot tub and chill out area, great views with no one able to look in at you, just over looking fields and mountains. Was going to air bnb it but might be a good place to hire out for parties or group sessions. What would you all think? It’s very private

Happy days lucky you having a cruising sauna in you back garden

By *heekyChap93Man  over a year ago

I've been to one of these saunas in England but it was rented out for the night by a swinging group, would some of these saunas in Ireland not do the same? Because the one in England was brilliant I'd love to do it again!

East / North, Cork

"I've been to one of these saunas in England but it was rented out for the night by a swinging group, would some of these saunas in Ireland not do the same? Because the one in England was brilliant I'd love to do it again!"

I know many times the owners see these places as almost gay heritage locations and are very hesitant to let others in.

Just seen there’s actually two in Dublin ... I’m sure they could accommodate a swingers night at least once a week ? Or are they specifically “a men’s club”.. defo guna show my face for some group fun when this is all over

East / North, Cork

"Just seen there’s actually two in Dublin ... I’m sure they could accommodate a swingers night at least once a week ? Or are they specifically “a men’s club”.. defo guna show my face for some group fun when this is all over "

The answer is in the thread already

By *parkyt500Man  over a year ago

midlands

[Removed by poster at 30/06/20 14:43:59]

By *parkyt500Man  over a year ago

midlands

"I've been to one of these saunas in England but it was rented out for the night by a swinging group, would some of these saunas in Ireland not do the same? Because the one in England was brilliant I'd love to do it again!"

On a thread before somebody mentioned that they had rented out one of those venues for a swinger night, and it was a huge success. They were going to enquire about renting again.

Nothing since about it

Once a month the swingers rented out the club was expensive for a single male but was well worth it it's something someone should look into over here!

I was in contact with the boilerhouse in Dublin enquiring about renting the place out for a swingers party. They told me straight out they've bin asked before and it was a no it won't happen A because they have regular customers. B they will lose profits. That's exactly what was said to me about 2 years ago. But someone drop them an email and you will see they would refuse it.

By *xybrianMan  over a year ago

Baldoyle

"I was in contact with the boilerhouse in Dublin enquiring about renting the place out for a swingers party. They told me straight out they've bin asked before and it was a no it won't happen A because they have regular customers. B they will lose profits. That's exactly what was said to me about 2 years ago. But someone drop them an email and you will see they would refuse it. "

I can kind of understand this. If they start mixing the crowd then they'll have straight people trying to call up all the time, or if you think it's the straight night, you pay in and it's actually gay.

I don't understand why there isn't even a sauna you can go to not for sex! Only places are in public pools and they are crap. In Korea they have amazing places that stay open 24hrs. Separate areas for men and women and mixed area where clothing is worn.

Yeah like Bristol gardens health spa amazing place for people who like being naked to go and enjoy themselves, no playing in the spa area so women won't be harassed and bullsh*t and you're out and there's a designated play area if you want to have fun. Couple nights a week they're only open for couples as well we need one of these in Ireland!

» Add a new message to this topic