FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Racists....

Racists....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So I have this problem.... After chatting normally with most of couples and women's on here after they asked me where I'm from , when I've replied that I'm originally from Italy I've always get an instant block.... what that means?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *og-ManMan  over a year ago

somewhere

"So I have this problem.... After chatting normally with most of couples and women's on here after they asked me where I'm from , when I've replied that I'm originally from Italy I've always get an instant block.... what that means? "

It could be as there are racists in every society.

However it also might just be that they are not into you as a person.

It's their choice and you'll never know the reason why but dont let it get you down

I'd imagine for any person that wouldn't like you because you're Italian there's also another one that would like you for the exact same reason

By *ubcouple35Couple  over a year ago

North Dublin

We never ask anyone where they are from and if we do it's just making small talk it wouldn't make any difference in determining weather we meet them or not . That would all depend on how the conversation goes and if there is any connection.

By *ilthyNightsCouple  over a year ago

East / North, Cork

I'm sorry to hear you've had that experience. I'm sure it didn't make you feel great. Rest assured not everyone is like that and there are plenty of people here who don't care where people are from.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"So I have this problem.... After chatting normally with most of couples and women's on here after they asked me where I'm from , when I've replied that I'm originally from Italy I've always get an instant block.... what that means? "

While I’ve no reason to disbelieve you, it does sound a tad unusual that most couples and women, as you say block you for being Italian.

With a name like Valentino the first thought Kaizer had, without even engaging in conversation, was he sounds Italiano

Perhaps there's another reason, as its quite bizarre to block because you were born in Italy

By *ummer_XOWoman  over a year ago

Tyrone

"I'm sorry to hear you've had that experience. I'm sure it didn't make you feel great. Rest assured not everyone is like that and there are plenty of people here who don't care where people are from. "

I agree, well said

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

Un Italiano coi capelli biondi e gli occhi blue, che bella combinazione o si puo dire: irresistibile. Non smettere di cercare, potrebbe essere solo la paura dell'ignoto, ma sicuramente ci devono essere donne Irlandesi a cui piace un Italiano vero.

Bocca al lupo!

By *sLittleRedRidingHoodWoman  over a year ago

Magical Forrest

Dont despair there are loads of people who would want to meet you

somewhere

"Un Italiano coi capelli biondi e gli occhi blue, che bella combinazione o si puo dire: irresistibile. Non smettere di cercare, potrebbe essere solo la paura dell'ignoto, ma sicuramente ci devono essere donne Irlandesi a cui piace un Italiano vero.

Bocca al lupo!"

This wins the internet today and I can't be the only one that used google translate to understand it.

By *B 4099Man  over a year ago

North West, Outer Letterkenny area

only reason I can think of Valentino is they associate Italy with a large population that contracted Covid early on. And are jumping to conclusions, like they may do the same to someone of Chinese Origin. Just misinformed fear and jumping to a hyper conclusion. I'd like to hope I'm wrong. Either way it's an odd one.

East / North, Cork

"Un Italiano coi capelli biondi e gli occhi blue, che bella combinazione o si puo dire: irresistibile. Non smettere di cercare, potrebbe essere solo la paura dell'ignoto, ma sicuramente ci devono essere donne Irlandesi a cui piace un Italiano vero.

Bocca al lupo!"

Showoff

By *he SophisticatsCouple  over a year ago

Casa Del PURRRR!!

It could be a number of things OP,

Maybe not even race/location related...

I know, from our perspective, you couldn’t stop yourself from CONSTANTLY winking and your status at one point was “get more meets on tinder than here”

As we said, we can only speak for us, not for others.

The notes feature can be a VERY hand tool on here

By *Sparkie.Man  over a year ago

Ratoath

It's unlikely people here are racist because your from Italy.

And I'd like to point out that being from Italy, you are of the same race as Irish, being from a different country doesnt put you in a different race.

Also guys outnumber females and couples approx 40-1, and out of these 40 guys a high percentage get blocked.

It may be your approach.

I'd also refrain from whinging on the forum, it isnt the path to a ladies panties, just my thoughts on it.

By *he SophisticatsCouple  over a year ago

Casa Del PURRRR!!

"It's unlikely people here are racist because your from Italy.

And I'd like to point out that being from Italy, you are of the same race as Irish, being from a different country doesnt put you in a different race.

Also guys outnumber females and couples approx 40-1, and out of these 40 guys a high percentage get blocked.

It may be your approach.

I'd also refrain from whinging on the forum, it isnt the path to a ladies panties, just my thoughts on it."

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

Bocca al lupo!"

I was just going to say that myself!

"I'm sorry to hear you've had that experience. I'm sure it didn't make you feel great. Rest assured not everyone is like that and there are plenty of people here who don't care where people are from. "

Maybe ... But I didn't meet them yet...

[Removed by poster at 28/06/20 15:54:46]

Bocca al lupo!

I was just going to say that myself! "

Grazie!!

East / North, Cork

"I'm sorry to hear you've had that experience. I'm sure it didn't make you feel great. Rest assured not everyone is like that and there are plenty of people here who don't care where people are from.

Maybe ... But I didn't meet them yet..."

Don't get me wrong. I believe Ireland IS quite a racist place, mainly because of the lack of any significant immigration from far flung places until very recently.. but I also believe there are plenty of people for whom this isn't a deal breaker. As already said above, you might want to reexamine your approach.

It may be your approach.

I'd also refrain from whinging on the forum, it isnt the path to a ladies panties, just my thoughts on it."

If your first thought is to get into a lady panties you never get there ... First approach has to be with respect no matter how kinky you are ...

By *aid backMan  over a year ago

by a lake with my rod out

Xenophobic not racist

"Xenophobic not racist "

"It could be a number of things OP,

I know, from our perspective, you couldn’t stop yourself from CONSTANTLY winking and your status at one point was “get more meets on tinder than here”

"

Yes it's true, I get more meets on t....der what is wrong in that and about the constant wink ... instead to block me you could simply text me "not interested" ...

East / North, Cork

"It could be a number of things OP,

Yes it's true, I get more meets on t....der what is wrong in that and about the constant wink ... instead to block me you could simply text me "not interested" ..."

Whats the difference. They both mean the same thing. Loads of people use the block like a filter.

"I'm sorry to hear you've had that experience. I'm sure it didn't make you feel great. Rest assured not everyone is like that and there are plenty of people here who don't care where people are from.

Don't get me wrong. I believe Ireland IS quite a racist place, mainly because of the lack of any significant immigration from far flung places until very recently.. but I also believe there are plenty of people for whom this isn't a deal breaker. As already said above, you might want to reexamine your approach. "

My approach is never rude ... As I said no matter how Kinky or filthy mind you have , the respect for each other is on the first place

"Dont despair there are loads of people who would want to meet you "

I'm not desperate ... I just wish that this world was without boundaries...

Ratoath

It may be your approach.

I'd also refrain from whinging on the forum, it isnt the path to a ladies panties, just my thoughts on it.

If your first thought is to get into a lady panties you never get there ... First approach has to be with respect no matter how kinky you are ..."

Op I'd like to point out this is a Swinging Site, the purpose of which is to get singles, couples and groups into other singles, couples and groups panties, that's most peoples first thoughts on viewing their profile.

If I'm attracted to her, I want in her panties, sure, I've been blocked by people, I've blocked people, we are all different, I've refrained from whinging about it here or playing the race card for attention

I am respectful and try and behave respectfully, maybe read my veris, you'll see then what I'm like

By *osmicGateMan  over a year ago

louth

dont think you quite understand what racism is..mostly Irish born people are caucasian just like italians are..they discriminate against you because you are not irish ..no racism involved just wanted to point that out as the term racism is bandied about willy nilly

"With a name like Valentino the first thought Kaizer had, without even engaging in conversation, was he sounds Italiano

Perhaps there's another reason, as its quite bizarre to block because you were born in Italy

"

I choose this name because is my real name but you can be from anywhere ... the username doesn't say your nationality... you could be from America and choose kaizer...

Bocca al lupo!"

Grazie ... Il fatto e che non sto cercando donne irlandesi... Il mio interesse e di incontrate persone con cui posso condividere questo mondo ...

Bocca al lupo!"

But I don't know if I have any face picture on my public pictures ... How do you know about my blue eyes?

I’ve read the comments others have made and they are all very valid points but somehow OP, you seem to steer them all back to ‘racism’. One couple said they blocked you because of the constant winking. They blocked you. They can’t reply to everyone they don’t want to meet as they’d spend more time replying no to people than they would trying to find someone suiting their needs. Unless someone actually tells you that they don’t want to meet you because you are Italian, then don’t take their no interest as being racist.

Bocca al lupo!

But I don't know if I have any face picture on my public pictures ... How do you know about my blue eyes?"

It’s on your profile my friend. Tall, blond hair, blue eyes.

Bocca al lupo!

But I don't know if I have any face picture on my public pictures ... How do you know about my blue eyes?

It’s on your profile my friend. Tall, blond hair, blue eyes. "

Sorry ... I Forgot lol..

By *1CorkCouple  over a year ago

Cork

Wouldn’t have seen white European stock as a different race ourselves, but maybe some people make a distinction between Mediterranean and Northern European? While by no means a necessity, we find it a positive to play with foreigners from a discretion point of view and we consider exotic to be erotic!

somewhere

Bocca al lupo!

It’s on your profile my friend. Tall, blond hair, blue eyes. "

What did you ruin it for with logic man....this had the potential for a great multilingual rom com

"Wouldn’t have seen white European stock as a different race ourselves, but maybe some people make a distinction between Mediterranean and Northern European? While by no means a necessity, we find it a positive to play with foreigners from a discretion point of view and we consider exotic to be erotic!"

Exactly..

Balls like a stallion?

By *adrarfjordr VoyeurMan  over a year ago

Waterford

"So I have this problem.... After chatting normally with most of couples and women's on here after they asked me where I'm from , when I've replied that I'm originally from Italy I've always get an instant block.... what that means? only reason I can think of Valentino is they associate Italy with a large population that contracted Covid early on. And are jumping to conclusions, like they may do the same to someone of Chinese Origin. Just misinformed fear and jumping to a hyper conclusion. I'd like to hope I'm wrong. Either way it's an odd one.

"

This is what I was going to say. Some people will just associate Italy with covid even if you haven't been there in years. My advice is forget about it and move in

By *ocoWEXMan  over a year ago

Chester

Valentino!

Amico mio, abbracciami guascone!

Feel you bro, but you're in the great Dublin!

Plenty of occasion, just be patient!

Keep Fabbing!

By *wellMan  over a year ago

enfield/kinnegad

Ah c'mon Sparkie. I don't think expressing

an opinion can be classed as a whinge. You have a face drawn on your knob. That speaks volumes itself.

The site has racists, bigots, homophobes, small minds etc. That's society. The only thing people have in common on the site is that we are into swinging. After that people are people, with standard baggage and hangups!

Was this pre or post Covid19/Corona Virus ? Italy got a pretty bad wrap in terms of numbers affected etc. just a thought. I don't believe people should be racist, its not right

By *aywhatnowMan  over a year ago

North County

They haven't forgiven Italia '90 and the whole Schilachi heartbreak

By *onedbodMan  over a year ago

co Galway

Build a bridge op

"Ah c'mon Sparkie. I don't think expressing

an opinion can be classed as a whinge. You have a face drawn on your knob. That speaks volumes itself.

The site has racists, bigots, homophobes, small minds etc. That's society. The only thing people have in common on the site is that we are into swinging. After that people are people, with standard baggage and hangups! "

Indeed! We assume that all people on Fab are open-minded, non judgemental and tolerant; just because they have an alternative approach to sex.

Sadly, that's not necessarily true.

By *eaAndBenCouple  over a year ago

Dublin

[Removed by poster at 29/06/20 16:17:56]

By *isciplinAreeNMan  over a year ago

Dublin

Elephant in the room ... Nationality and Race are two totally different things.

I’ll leave that with you all who’ve discussed this as a ‘Racist’ incident

Dublin

[Removed by poster at 29/06/20 16:32:02]

Dublin

"Wouldn’t have seen white European stock as a different race ourselves, but maybe some people make a distinction between Mediterranean and Northern European? While by no means a necessity, we find it a positive to play with foreigners from a discretion point of view and we consider exotic to be erotic!"

^^^ The Langers know what’s what (like)

The OP’s experience has nothing whatsoever to do with ‘Racism’ and is simply playing into a populist narrative.

Dictionary anyone

Ratoath

Ah lads, the OP is here 4 months, hes an unverified single male, his profile currently says

"Horny , horny , horny, horny, horny, horny, horny and again horny... But I will keep my self for the next lovely couple or woman ...xxx"

I dont think it's his nationality that people dont like.

And I'm suspicious of him mentioning all these couples and females hes chatting, he left out one thing.....dragons lol. Definitely his story needs more dragons, that'll help his attention seeking

"Ah lads, the OP is here 4 months, hes an unverified single male, his profile currently says

"Horny , horny , horny, horny, horny, horny, horny and again horny... But I will keep my self for the next lovely couple or woman ...xxx

I dont think it's his nationality that people dont like.

And I'm suspicious of him mentioning all these couples and females hes chatting, he left out one thing.....dragons lol. Definitely his story needs more dragons, that'll help his attention seeking "

You have totally right man

A lot of guys get blocked here.

The reason being they not interested in the person mailing.

U cant bring racism into because of where ur from

Otherwise u would have irish ,english ,and every nationalty shouting racist if their mails not replyed or blocked.

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

"A lot of guys get blocked here.

The reason being they not interested in the person mailing.

U cant bring racism into because of where ur from

Otherwise u would have irish ,english ,and every nationalty shouting racist if their mails not replyed or blocked."

By *inkywife1981Couple  over a year ago

A town near you

I thought Italians were white European so why would they be racist for blocking you?

Unless the people you are contacting are black or Asian!

By *ORDERMANMan  over a year ago

wrexham

Looks like an Italian invasion has commenced

Two of them now

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

"Looks like an Italian invasion has commenced

Two of them now

"

Ye we heard you the first time

By *xyzptlk088Man  over a year ago

Galway

Italian is a race?

Galway

Don't get me wrong. I believe Ireland IS quite a racist place, mainly because of the lack of any significant immigration from far flung places until very recently.. but I also believe there are plenty of people for whom this isn't a deal breaker. As already said above, you might want to reexamine your approach. "

Have to disagree. Ireland is NOT "quite a racist place" yes like EVERY other country on the planet we have people who are racist and xenophobic but to state categorically that Ireland is quite racist is a crock.

Galway

Bastards blocking me cos I'm ginger. Fucking racism against copper tops.

» Add a new message to this topic