FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Hairdressers & Barbers! Finally!!!

Hairdressers & Barbers! Finally!!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ocoWEX OP   Man  over a year ago

Chester

Since yesterday many shops have reopened, certainly the most long waited were the Pubs; but for me there was an even more important place and thing to do.

After months of waiting and a look between the castaway and a homeless man, I managed to get my hair cut!

And I think several people have done the same! So I had my Irish haircut after a long time, I feel ready to star in Peaky Blinders!

So come on!

Proudly SHOW in your profile all your fresh new and cool hairstyles!!

(obviously hiding your face if you want)

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eralt80Man  over a year ago

cork

Nope, I haven’t had a hair cut since February and god help the barber when they finally get their hands on it.

By *ardyboy54321Man  over a year ago

Fermanagh

Thank fook

By *rmrs1234Couple  over a year ago

Waterford

Im more delighted my tattooist is open. more pissed because i have to wait two months

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

"Im more delighted my tattooist is open. more pissed because i have to wait two months"

Getting your brows done?

Waterford

"Im more delighted my tattooist is open. more pissed because i have to wait two months

Getting your brows done? "

ha ha my brows are perfect the long awaited full leg tattoo and hes doing it all one session. god help me

By *og-ManMan  over a year ago

somewhere

"Im more delighted my tattooist is open. more pissed because i have to wait two months

Getting your brows done?

ha ha my brows are perfect the long awaited full leg tattoo and hes doing it all one session. god help me"

How long wil a full leg cost and how long does it take

By *eralt80Man  over a year ago

cork

Getting your brows done?

ha ha my brows are perfect the long awaited full leg tattoo and hes doing it all one session. god help me

How long wil a full leg cost and how long does it take "

Depends on the length of the leg

Waterford

Getting your brows done?

How long wil a full leg cost and how long does it take "

Im booked in for 3 hours. The longest stint ive done was an hour and a half at a time. I dunno will he get the whole lot done as the lower part is a lot more detailed than the top

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Not bothering to get mine done till August as there is nothing fun happening in July so don’t see the point

By *iscuits8Man  over a year ago

Meath/Dublin/Birmingham

Still getting the growth back after skinning myself at the beginning of lockdown

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Getting your brows done?

Im booked in for 3 hours. The longest stint ive done was an hour and a half at a time. I dunno will he get the whole lot done as the lower part is a lot more detailed than the top"

3 hours for a full leg..... that’s a little short..

Waterford

Getting your brows done?

Im booked in for 3 hours. The longest stint ive done was an hour and a half at a time. I dunno will he get the whole lot done as the lower part is a lot more detailed than the top

3 hours for a full leg..... that’s a little short.."

Its not super detailed but im not expecting it to be fully finsihed. A lot of of the shading and dots and that will be be done on the next session.

» Add a new message to this topic