FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > NSA

NSA

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eterdunne OP   Man  over a year ago

leixlip

Are there any ladies on here who like safe, one on one NSA with a dash of kink to their own taste? It's almost impossible to find someone to even reply to a hello message.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ilthyNightsCouple  over a year ago

East / North, Cork

I would say probably the majority of females here like nostrings sex with a dash of kink.

East / North, Cork

.. but it takes a lot more than just both enjoying that to get a meet

By *he SophisticatsCouple  over a year ago

Casa Del PURRRR!!

Majority of people on site would be here for NSA, but if it’s just a ‘hello’ message you’re sending then I could understand why they end up in the bin

leixlip

By hello I just mean a polite introductory message. Not literally just "hello" ????. That certainly would be creepy.

By *he SophisticatsCouple  over a year ago

Casa Del PURRRR!!

"By hello I just mean a polite introductory message. Not literally just "hello" ????. That certainly would be creepy."

We get those, that’s why we bin them

leixlip

I should state that I'm married but the physical side is non existent now and she would never have been into any kink when she was having sex anyway.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Read the profile text....look pictures and write a bespoke email that references their profile and bit about yourself. Two or three lines. Doesn't have to be a short story. If you can add bit of humour that is good but it will not always happen. Attach and image. Doesn't not have to be a face picture. Have your own profile filled out so if they look they know more about you. Interests etc. Decent pictures. Don't nag them....not attractive. Pick profiles you are attracted. Copy/paste to loads of profiles is not going to work.

Yes....I said 'bespoke'

leixlip

You could have just described how I approach every message. I never message anyone I dont find particularly interesting on more than a picture attraction level.

Read your profile OP. I'm curious to know about your USP ''I have perfected the male multi-orgasm'' ?

leixlip

What's OP & USP? It's not a story to suck someone into my web. It's TRUE. Trade secret though. It's not one after another like a woman but rather one, then keep the erection and back to pumping again then another one.

East / North, Cork

The fact your married is probably a big part of it. We defo wouldn't reply to anyone who was cheating. Kudos for the honesty though.

leixlip

Sexless marriage but cant or not willing to leave it andxwreck a family.rock and hard place. All the while I'm rock hard! Lol

By *ofusplusCouple  over a year ago

Limerick

"Sexless marriage but cant or not willing to leave it andxwreck a family.rock and hard place. All the while I'm rock hard! Lol"

If you can get agreement from her to play away, then put it on your profile, it should help. It's when there's no mention of you being either single or attached - people assume that you're attached and cheating, it turns many off.

Oh and contribute more to the forums, show your personality there. I suspect the main male contributors on here are doing pretty well

By *ofusplusCouple  over a year ago

Limerick

Sorry, just read your profile, fair play for being honest, it would help big-time to state though that you have her approval. Maybe that's not possible, food for thought

leixlip

Yea it would if I did. Not going to lie. There are enough of them about.

leixlip

Yea, I havent tended to read these much tbh

Sorry In relation to sexless marriages ! Just wondering do people not choose to discuss and work out why no intimacy exists and how the answer is sex with strangers ! Not a judgement just an honest wonder how people get there .

leixlip

I prefer not to reply openly to that but I'd love to tell you privately. I cant message you though because of your account settings. Message me privately if you'd like to

By *he English OneMan  over a year ago

west

"Are there any ladies on here who like safe, one on one NSA with a dash of kink to their own taste? It's almost impossible to find someone to even reply to a hello message."

I thought that was the jist of this site anyway like il tie somone up if they want lol

By *ireannCplCouple  over a year ago

Suburbs

We would suggest attend clubs or parties/meets. Best way to get known around. Hard to interact with people by mail or phone call. We have found that the people we have physically met have worked one hundred times better than an arranged meet through private messages.

EireCpl

By *lassy lady 216Woman  over a year ago

Craigavon

You say you arent willing to leave the marriage and wreck a family yet if she finds put you are on this is that mot what is going to happen as someone has previously suggested would it not be better to sit done and chat about what is missing and why there is no intimacy

By *ornyfireCouple  over a year ago

Middle Earth

The married part would make us run a mile. And yes you say its loveless, there's no sex well I could name a load that have said that in messages to us, so while you may be telling truth there's a lot saying the same thing.

"What's OP & USP? It's not a story to suck someone into my web. It's TRUE. Trade secret though. It's not one after another like a woman but rather one, then keep the erection and back to pumping again then another one."

I see OP ( Opening Poster ). Wasn't questioning your truthfulness, rather what is your USP ( Unique Selling Point ) / special skill alluded to on your profile.

Emm, coming from an unsuccessful idiot here- I'd say talk waffle, but try keep it meaningful. Oxymoron? This is waffle, explaining the benefits oxymoron? That'd be meaningful.

I dunno, say a funny. Thing and don't be creepy

leixlip

[Removed by poster at 09/07/20 05:57:44]

leixlip

You sound like me! ????

By *ani87rMan  over a year ago

Boston

"Sorry, just read your profile, fair play for being honest, it would help big-time to state though that you have her approval. Maybe that's not possible, food for thought "

Everything it is passible just you have to looking enough for it

» Add a new message to this topic