FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Verification conundrum

Verification conundrum

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Evening all, so recently joined this site and would like to attend any social/ party meets arranged but what I’m seeing as a single guy is I need to be verified.

That’s fair enough but when trying to arrange meet with single ladies and couples, again they only want to meet verified guys and I get it no brainer!

So any suggestions are more than welcome, cheers and enjoy! ??

By way not new to scene just fab!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *he SophisticatsCouple  over a year ago

Casa Del PURRRR!!

It’s simple enough and there are several options.

You can try a coffee meet.

There have also been unverified socials that pop up from time to time, but you’d have to be pretty active on the forum to see those.

Then there’s a cam verification. Go onto one of the MANY chat rooms here, turn on your cam and ask someone to verify who you are

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

"It’s simple enough and there are several options.

You can try a coffee meet.

There have also been unverified socials that pop up from time to time, but you’d have to be pretty active on the forum to see those.

Then there’s a cam verification. Go onto one of the MANY chat rooms here, turn on your cam and ask someone to verify who you are"

That pretty much sums it up

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Evening all, so recently joined this site and would like to attend any social/ party meets arranged but what I’m seeing as a single guy is I need to be verified.

That’s fair enough but when trying to arrange meet with single ladies and couples, again they only want to meet verified guys and I get it no brainer!

So any suggestions are more than welcome, cheers and enjoy! ??

By way not new to scene just fab! "

I've never had this issue I must say. Your patter must be rubbish, and you've only been here a couple of weeks during covid times.

Also your bio reads like you've taken some sort of Creed.

By *ilthyNightsCouple  over a year ago

East / North, Cork

Same as the real world you need to use your wit and charm to convince a lady into a coffee meet.

» Add a new message to this topic