FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > What is it that you look for in single men to meet?

What is it that you look for in single men to meet?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What is it that you look for in single men to meet?

Some single men on here have "loads of verifications".

What separates them from most men.

As someone who is verified i feel lucky to of met both single females and couples from this site. I know that puts me in the 5%.

What is it that you look for, what is that X-factor?

Love to get an answer from a single females and couples perspective??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

It has to be someone I get on with and can have a laugh with. Yes there has to be attraction but there also has to be that chemistry as well. And someone who can chat about all sorts of things not just sex that gets boring fast. Nothing makes me dry up like the sahara desert than a random guy messaging me in detail about what he wants to do with me or me to him.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Someone who understands the couple dynamic and doesn't forget there are two of us behind the profile (about 95% of males commit this fatal error, I may chat away to them but the blatant disregard of my partner means I won't be having sex with them).

Also, he needs to have conversation skills, a sense of humour, his ego in check AND be physically attractive to me.

By *uko941Man  over a year ago

Dunshaughlin

"It has to be someone I get on with and can have a laugh with. Yes there has to be attraction but there also has to be that chemistry as well. And someone who can chat about all sorts of things not just sex that gets boring fast. Nothing makes me dry up like the sahara desert than a random guy messaging me in detail about what he wants to do with me or me to him. "

At least it's not as dry as the atacama desert haha sorry I was trying to be funny

By *rmrs1234Couple  over a year ago

Waterford

"Someone who understands the couple dynamic and doesn't forget there are two of us behind the profile (about 95% of males commit this fatal error, I may chat away to them but the blatant disregard of my partner means I won't be having sex with them).

Also, he needs to have conversation skills, a sense of humour, his ego in check AND be physically attractive to me. "

This the amount of mail we get just directed to me or sometimes even just to him is ridiculous. Im not a piece of meat nor am i someones property

"Someone who understands the couple dynamic and doesn't forget there are two of us behind the profile (about 95% of males commit this fatal error, I may chat away to them but the blatant disregard of my partner means I won't be having sex with them).

Also, he needs to have conversation skills, a sense of humour, his ego in check AND be physically attractive to me.

This the amount of mail we get just directed to me or sometimes even just to him is ridiculous. Im not a piece of meat nor am i someones property"

You guys both have partners? Shite

By *rmrs1234Couple  over a year ago

Waterford

This the amount of mail we get just directed to me or sometimes even just to him is ridiculous. Im not a piece of meat nor am i someones property

You guys both have partners? Shite"

Ill send ya down the mastweiler to cuddle to help u get over your major disappointment there

You guys both have partners? Shite

Ill send ya down the mastweiler to cuddle to help u get over your major disappointment there"

That is a Win

By *ortadowncplCouple  over a year ago

Portadown

Someone who doesn’t put “MMMmmmmmmmm” into their message. Honestly it’s just horrible.

By *uko941Man  over a year ago

Dunshaughlin

"Someone who doesn’t put “MMMmmmmmmmm” into their message. Honestly it’s just horrible."

Haha might have been really enjoying an ice cream haaha

» Add a new message to this topic