FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Age = Denied

Age = Denied

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *elboy1985 OP   Man  over a year ago

galway

The odd occasion I go on fab and flick through some profiles to read through. I finally see a profile that I would see working well for both parties. So I click the messege button and..... Denied due to being a year older or even sometimes a year younger (blush, lol) than what the woman desires. Sometimes a filter will wreck your day lol.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Filters don't wreck the days of those who have them set though. They only improve that users fab experience.

galway

Last week that filter would've been grand. Now that the bday has passed I'm too old

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Well for me age is a big thing.

You need to get over it and fast unfortunately

In fairness though these forums do give the blocker an option to contact or communicate with others. If I were part of a genuine couple I would all filters on. I’ve mailed a few women and couples but understandably they have no interest. Lots of choice. Anyway I think it’s great to have this forum to vent.

By *rmrs1234Couple  over a year ago

Waterford

We have our filters set. The age ranges are my preference. On the rare occasion I see someone outside of the filters i will message them.

galway

"Well for me age is a big thing.

You need to get over it and fast unfortunately "

Is that a hint to get in contact with you before i turn 42? . I'll get over it pretty quickly, it's not the most important going in life

Is that a hint to get in contact with you before i turn 42? . I'll get over it pretty quickly, it's not the most important going in life "

No hint. I also have everyone blocked from messaging me. I taken control of who I talk to in here

galway

Is that a hint to get in contact with you before i turn 42? . I'll get over it pretty quickly, it's not the most important going in life

No hint. I also have everyone blocked from messaging me. I taken control of who I talk to in here"

Only just noticed that you've blocked all. . Enjoy the weekend

"The odd occasion I go on fab and flick through some profiles to read through. I finally see a profile that I would see working well for both parties. So I click the messege button and..... Denied due to being a year older or even sometimes a year younger (blush, lol) than what the woman desires. Sometimes a filter will wreck your day lol. "

Not to the person who sets them tbh..that my friend is just how the cookie crumbles in this joint .. you're not the first to experience that..and you won't be the last...

By *he English OneMan  over a year ago

west

"The odd occasion I go on fab and flick through some profiles to read through. I finally see a profile that I would see working well for both parties. So I click the messege button and..... Denied due to being a year older or even sometimes a year younger (blush, lol) than what the woman desires. Sometimes a filter will wreck your day lol. "

Some actually don't have that filter up which to me their age preference isn't set in stone I guess you just have to keep searching toy can change your age only once tho not that I'm encouraging it now

By *ortadowncplCouple  over a year ago

Portadown

If you are denied contact due to filters then obviously it wouldn’t have worked out for both of you. Those people just saved having their time wasted I suppose. I must look into these filters.

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"In fairness though these forums do give the blocker an option to contact or communicate with others. If I were part of a genuine couple I would all filters on. I’ve mailed a few women and couples but understandably they have no interest. Lots of choice. Anyway I think it’s great to have this forum to vent."

Forums should not be used to contact people to get around blocks though.

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

No hint. I also have everyone blocked from messaging me. I taken control of who I talk to in here"

I sometimes do this for a break, I can still chat to friends without having to hide my profile.

No hint. I also have everyone blocked from messaging me. I taken control of who I talk to in here

I sometimes do this for a break, I can still chat to friends without having to hide my profile. "

Yes. Hate coming on and my inbox being bombarded. Filters help

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

I sometimes do this for a break, I can still chat to friends without having to hide my profile.

Yes. Hate coming on and my inbox being bombarded. Filters help "

"In fairness though these forums do give the blocker an option to contact or communicate with others. If I were part of a genuine couple I would all filters on. I’ve mailed a few women and couples but understandably they have no interest. Lots of choice. Anyway I think it’s great to have this forum to vent.

Forums should not be used to contact people to get around blocks though. "

Sorry I meant if the person that put the blocks up could contact another. Anyone blocked should not me able to contact. But at least these forums allow a conservation.

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"In fairness though these forums do give the blocker an option to contact or communicate with others. If I were part of a genuine couple I would all filters on. I’ve mailed a few women and couples but understandably they have no interest. Lots of choice. Anyway I think it’s great to have this forum to vent.

Forums should not be used to contact people to get around blocks though.

Sorry I meant if the person that put the blocks up could contact another. Anyone blocked should not me able to contact. But at least these forums allow a conservation. "

By *iteowlnowCouple  over a year ago

Dublin

Sometimes I wish I had filters in my real world or is just a sign that I am getting old :??

How did this even happen OP. After all you did say you read the profile. Age preference is there to see.

So was it just a punt on the off chance they didn't have that particular filter set?

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

It happens to us all.

» Add a new message to this topic