FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Respect works both ways.

Respect works both ways.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I understand why ladies get annoyed with rude messages.But they sometimes don't do themselves any favours with their replies to pm.I had been chatting too a few ladies we exchanged a good few messages but suddenly I was told to get lost to put it mildly after answering a certain question.Now I don't expect replies to every pm I send but when chatting with someone I expect a little respect just as the ladies do.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ouple 0073Couple  over a year ago

donegal

"I understand why ladies get annoyed with rude messages.But they sometimes don't do themselves any favours with their replies to pm.I had been chatting too a few ladies we exchanged a good few messages but suddenly I was told to get lost to put it mildly after answering a certain question.Now I don't expect replies to every pm I send but when chatting with someone I expect a little respect just as the ladies do. "
and rightly so x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I understand why ladies get annoyed with rude messages.But they sometimes don't do themselves any favours with their replies to pm.I had been chatting too a few ladies we exchanged a good few messages but suddenly I was told to get lost to put it mildly after answering a certain question.Now I don't expect replies to every pm I send but when chatting with someone I expect a little respect just as the ladies do. "

Does that mean you don't respect their decision?

"I understand why ladies get annoyed with rude messages.But they sometimes don't do themselves any favours with their replies to pm.I had been chatting too a few ladies we exchanged a good few messages but suddenly I was told to get lost to put it mildly after answering a certain question.Now I don't expect replies to every pm I send but when chatting with someone I expect a little respect just as the ladies do.

Does that mean you don't respect their decision? "

You can make a decision without been rude same goes for ladies and gentlemen.

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

No one deserves respect. It has to be earned but if you have been polite and respectful in your messages then yes you have a right to expect the same in return.

Was the"particular question" a general one or specific to you?

Belfast

"I understand why ladies get annoyed with rude messages.But they sometimes don't do themselves any favours with their replies to pm.I had been chatting too a few ladies we exchanged a good few messages but suddenly I was told to get lost to put it mildly after answering a certain question.Now I don't expect replies to every pm I send but when chatting with someone I expect a little respect just as the ladies do.

No one deserves respect. It has to be earned but if you have been polite and respectful in your messages then yes you have a right to expect the same in return.

Was the"particular question" a general one or specific to you? "

Just realised you said you were talking to a few ladies so has this question been asked more than once?

I might be wrong. But this reads like you were told to sling yer hook after admitting your married or attached and playing without permission. That's standard here and plenty more judgment where that came from too. To some people swinging does not equal loose morals, so suck it up buttercup

Was the"particular question" a general one or specific to you? "

One specific to me.I would rather respect everyone until such time as they don't deserve my respect.

Was the"particular question" a general one or specific to you?

Just realised you said you were talking to a few ladies so has this question been asked more than once? "

Yes.

Agree x

"I might be wrong. But this reads like you were told to sling yer hook after admitting your married or attached and playing without permission. That's standard here and plenty more judgment where that came from too. To some people swinging does not equal loose morals, so suck it up buttercup "
Wrong but appreciate your honesty.

By *erlincorkMan  over a year ago

Cork/London

I’d agree with this... respect is given until your actions require it to be taken away... once it’s taken back... it’s hard for it to be earned back.

By *rmrs1234Couple  over a year ago

Waterford

Im now wondering what the question is if a few ladies have said get lost because of the answer

Your expecting too much from the site, as with the rest of society, there was lovely people and then there are total sh**es, and all wrapped in individual choice, preferences and prespective.

"Im now wondering what the question is if a few ladies have said get lost because of the answer"
Well that's a for a private conversation and something I'm not repeating on the forums.

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

If you weren't rude or obnoxious in your messages they shouldn't have been either. It works both ways. Sadly tho that isn't how it seems to go on here. Both genders have people who think it is acceptable and fab should be just the way they want it.Anyone outside what they deem acceptable they think they can abuse. All you can do is be glad you never met them and move on.

I don't expect ANY respect on this site. Ever. When I get it I'm delightfully surprised. If I don't I block. It's very simple. And if your going to go on a respect rant without telling us the question you asked then sorry but no sympathy because I'm only hearing one side of the story. The fact that a few girls responded to you the same makes me think there's more going on here than we men giving you no respect

Belfast

"I don't expect ANY respect on this site. Ever. When I get it I'm delightfully surprised. If I don't I block. It's very simple. And if your going to go on a respect rant without telling us the question you asked then sorry but no sympathy because I'm only hearing one side of the story. The fact that a few girls responded to you the same makes me think there's more going on here than we men giving you no respect "

Unless I'm reading it wrong the op was asked this question by the various ladies and not the other way around.

"I don't expect ANY respect on this site. Ever. When I get it I'm delightfully surprised. If I don't I block. It's very simple. And if your going to go on a respect rant without telling us the question you asked then sorry but no sympathy because I'm only hearing one side of the story. The fact that a few girls responded to you the same makes me think there's more going on here than we men giving you no respect

Unless I'm reading it wrong the op was asked this question by the various ladies and not the other way around. "

Your reading it correctly.

Everyone deserves respect on here. Like life though sometimes people have a bad day and may be a bit abrupt unnecessarily. It's up to you to give them a second chance or move on. Don't take it to heart it's probably not reflection on you.

If you are getting that reaction all the time maybe take a look at your responses.

By *adrarfjordr VoyeurMan  over a year ago

Waterford

I would say there are certain answers to questions that would warrant an immediate end of contact and not just are you planning to murder and eat me?

"I don't expect ANY respect on this site. Ever. When I get it I'm delightfully surprised. If I don't I block. It's very simple. And if your going to go on a respect rant without telling us the question you asked then sorry but no sympathy because I'm only hearing one side of the story. The fact that a few girls responded to you the same makes me think there's more going on here than we men giving you no respect "

Preach!

"I would say there are certain answers to questions that would warrant an immediate end of contact and not just are you planning to murder and eat me? "
Nothing as serious as that.

What was the "certain question" an what was the answer you gave ?

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

Did they ask you how big the horn is?

What was the "certain question" an what was the answer you gave ? "

Was it really that big and I said no.

"Did they ask you how big the horn is? "

By *sLittleRedRidingHoodWoman  over a year ago

Magical Forrest

Awk I am sorry you got rudeness....

Shouldn't happen... but there ya go ....

I get it all the time...

What was the "certain question" an what was the answer you gave ? Was it really that big and I said no."

So how big is it? Just for data purpose

What was the "certain question" an what was the answer you gave ? Was it really that big and I said no.

So how big is it? Just for data purpose "

It's between 2 and 12 inches depending on the weather.Lol

By *unnitoesWoman  over a year ago

Belfast

What was the "certain question" an what was the answer you gave ? Was it really that big and I said no."

What is 'it'? Your penis?? Why would they ask is it really that big? Well, if ladies have asked such an intimate question and not liked your answer, then they weren't worth chatting to

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

"Did they ask you how big the horn is? "

I know stuff...

What was the "certain question" an what was the answer you gave ? Was it really that big and I said no.

So how big is it? Just for data purpose It's between 2 and 12 inches depending on the weather.Lol"

It's warm today, might be a grower

What is 'it'? Your penis?? Why would they ask is it really that big? Well, if ladies have asked such an intimate question and not liked your answer, then they weren't worth chatting to "

One woman told me it was false advertising and a few other words that I can't use here.

So how big is it? Just for data purpose It's between 2 and 12 inches depending on the weather.Lol

It's warm today, might be a grower "

Yes I believe it could live up to the name today.

Belfast

What is 'it'? Your penis?? Why would they ask is it really that big? Well, if ladies have asked such an intimate question and not liked your answer, then they weren't worth chatting to One woman told me it was false advertising and a few other words that I can't use here. "

Oh, so had you said you were a particular size, then when ladies asked you to confirm, you backtracked? I'm not really understanding

"Did they ask you how big the horn is?

I know stuff...

"

Hopefully you don't tell anyone my secret.

What is 'it'? Your penis?? Why would they ask is it really that big? Well, if ladies have asked such an intimate question and not liked your answer, then they weren't worth chatting to One woman told me it was false advertising and a few other words that I can't use here.

Oh, so had you said you were a particular size, then when ladies asked you to confirm, you backtracked? I'm not really understanding "

But if we all went by profile names we would all be backtracking.

Belfast

But if we all went by profile names we would all be backtracking.

D'oh lol, I didn't register your username!! So in that woman's opinion I should have honey on my toes lol??

By *ateniteCouple  over a year ago

Youghal

This...of course everyone deserves respect. But as for this particular thread, how can anyone give their opinion without knowing the full story?

"But if we all went by profile names we would all be backtracking.

D'oh lol, I didn't register your username!! So in that woman's opinion I should have honey on my toes lol?? "

I can just imagine the abuse if I was called littlemickey.

"I don't expect ANY respect on this site. Ever. When I get it I'm delightfully surprised. If I don't I block. It's very simple. And if your going to go on a respect rant without telling us the question you asked then sorry but no sympathy because I'm only hearing one side of the story. The fact that a few girls responded to you the same makes me think there's more going on here than we men giving you no respect

This...of course everyone deserves respect. But as for this particular thread, how can anyone give their opinion without knowing the full story?"

Not asking for opinions just equal respect from both sexes.

Respect should work both ways yes.

But there is allways two sides to one story and we are only hearing one side

"Respect should work both ways yes.

But there is allways two sides to one story and we are only hearing one side"

Lol that's true in most cases here one sided story. But if you're a man your in the wrong if you're a woman your always right isn't that about the gist of it.

But there is allways two sides to one story and we are only hearing one side Lol that's true in most cases here one sided story. But if you're a man your in the wrong if you're a woman your always right isn't that about the gist of it."

A woman is always right until proved wrong

But there is allways two sides to one story and we are only hearing one side Lol that's true in most cases here one sided story. But if you're a man your in the wrong if you're a woman your always right isn't that about the gist of it.

A woman is always right until proved wrong "

Lol and a man is always wrong until proved right.

By *ateniteCouple  over a year ago

Youghal

This...of course everyone deserves respect. But as for this particular thread, how can anyone give their opinion without knowing the full story? Not asking for opinions just equal respect from both sexes."

Yep, agreed. But it's a public forum and people will always have an opinion on any discussion.

By *urpleheartxxxWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere different

This...of course everyone deserves respect. But as for this particular thread, how can anyone give their opinion without knowing the full story?"

By *ilthyNightsCouple  over a year ago

East / North, Cork

Without more information its impossible to give a proper reaponse/opinion here really. There are 2 sides to this story methinks.

Give Respect ...get respect ...it's basic simple stuff ..but there are some that get loads of it but don't ever give it back ..that unfortunately is the way sometimes in this Jungle.

» Add a new message to this topic