I just asked someone for a bit of advice and got myself blocked instead

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I just asked someone for a bit of advice and got myself blocked instead "

Ok what advise was it ?

By *anKinkyMan  over a year ago

Carrick on Shannon

What is the question to the advice you would like to consider?

"I just asked someone for a bit of advice and got myself blocked instead

Ok what advise was it ? "

Noone owes you anything. A block is at a users discretion. If you got blocked, it isn't up to you.

Don't worry, move on.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Basically was offered money for sex with a fella even though I told him I wasn't into fellas to be honest it made me feel a bit sick he contacted me on kik said he saw my profile on fab swingers

Ok what advise was it ?

Noone owes you anything. A block is at a users discretion. If you got blocked, it isn't up to you.

Don't worry, move on. "

I’m still curious tho ?

Ok what advise was it ?

Don't worry, move on. I’m still curious tho ? "

Yeah mate block male’s on ur settings will sort that out

"Basically was offered money for sex with a fella even though I told him I wasn't into fellas to be honest it made me feel a bit sick he contacted me on kik said he saw my profile on fab swingers "

Aye man, it happens. Set your filters. Don't use the same username across the platforms. And doing worry about it.

"Basically was offered money for sex with a fella even though I told him I wasn't into fellas to be honest it made me feel a bit sick he contacted me on kik said he saw my profile on fab swingers

Aye man, it happens. Set your filters. Don't use the same username across the platforms. And doing worry about it."

Ok what advise was it ?

Don't worry, move on. I’m still curious tho ?

Yeah mate block male’s on ur settings will sort that out "

the problem is I have male's blocked but I don't have couples blocked

Ok what advise was it ?

Yeah mate block male’s on ur settings will sort that out the problem is I have male's blocked but I don't have couples blocked "

No, the problem is, you think a couple owes you an explanation.

Ok what advise was it ?

Yeah mate block male’s on ur settings will sort that out the problem is I have male's blocked but I don't have couples blocked

No, the problem is, you think a couple owes you an explanation. "

I said nothing about a couple don't try and make me look like the bad one here all I was looking for was a bit of advice about something that made me feel uncomfortable

What was it that made you feel uncomfortable

Ok what advise was it ?

Yeah mate block male’s on ur settings will sort that out the problem is I have male's blocked but I don't have couples blocked

No, the problem is, you think a couple owes you an explanation. I said nothing about a couple don't try and make me look like the bad one here all I was looking for was a bit of advice about something that made me feel uncomfortable "

You deleted your previous comment my man. But, you know you did.

So, let's either... Stop the trolling, or, specify what made you feel uncomfortable, and clarify how your question hasn't already been answered.

Ok what advise was it ?

No, the problem is, you think a couple owes you an explanation. I said nothing about a couple don't try and make me look like the bad one here all I was looking for was a bit of advice about something that made me feel uncomfortable "

yeah look the first few days I was on here I was asked madness from dudes !

Take it as a compliment!!

Nothing to be uncomfortable about block and rock on

"Basically was offered money for sex with a fella even though I told him I wasn't into fellas to be honest it made me feel a bit sick he contacted me on kik said he saw my profile on fab swingers "

How did he have you Kik ??

"Basically was offered money for sex with a fella even though I told him I wasn't into fellas to be honest it made me feel a bit sick he contacted me on kik said he saw my profile on fab swingers

How did he have you Kik ?? "

Plot thickens ha good shout !

How did he have you Kik ??

Plot thickens ha good shout ! "

I put it up but seen as I had male's blocked how did he see my profile or do the filters not work at all

By *oxyvixen99Woman  over a year ago

Newtownabbey

In fairness you are a grown man.. what advice were you after?

Ok what advise was it ?

No, the problem is, you think a couple owes you an explanation. I said nothing about a couple don't try and make me look like the bad one here all I was looking for was a bit of advice about something that made me feel uncomfortable

You deleted your previous comment my man. But, you know you did.

So, let's either... Stop the trolling, or, specify what made you feel uncomfortable, and clarify how your question hasn't already been answered. "

where did I delete a post or are you just trying to be the hard man all I wanted was a bit of advice I wouldn't want to be one of your friends asking you for advice you'd probably blame him for his problems

"In fairness you are a grown man.. what advice were you after? "
how does it happen that a fella can view me even though I have them blocked

Newtownabbey

"In fairness you are a grown man.. what advice were you after? how does it happen that a fella can view me even though I have them blocked "

They can see you appear in a general search for men but can't view your profile when they click on it

By *orguyMan  over a year ago

Tuam

"In fairness you are a grown man.. what advice were you after? how does it happen that a fella can view me even though I have them blocked

They can see you appear in a general search for men but can't view your profile when they click on it"

Or they might have more than one profile

Newtownabbey

"In fairness you are a grown man.. what advice were you after? how does it happen that a fella can view me even though I have them blocked

They can see you appear in a general search for men but can't view your profile when they click on it

Or they might have more than one profile "

could do

Or they might have more than one profile "

first bit of advice that makes a bit of sense to me Thank you

"In fairness you are a grown man.. what advice were you after? how does it happen that a fella can view me even though I have them blocked "

Just because you have men blocked it doesn't mean they can't view your profile, I just looked at yours now. It means I can't contact you though.

Just because you have men blocked it doesn't mean they can't view your profile, I just looked at yours now. It means I can't contact you though."

how do you block them from viewing your profile so what use are filters so

Just because you have men blocked it doesn't mean they can't view your profile, I just looked at yours now. It means I can't contact you though.how do you block them from viewing your profile so what use are filters so "

I'm not sure if you can to be honest.

The filters are there to stop them contacting you. Don't see why you're worried about men looking at your profile really. They can't contact you.

Just because you have men blocked it doesn't mean they can't view your profile, I just looked at yours now. It means I can't contact you though.how do you block them from viewing your profile so what use are filters so "

You can't block all men from viewing your profile. Only individual profiles. Only way you can block your profile from been viewed is hide it completely.

Newtownabbey

You CAN'T stop them looking but you Can stop them messaging

By *oxic1998Woman  over a year ago

Belfast

The question is "have you spoken to this profile before" If not then asking for advice from a stranger is similar to someone asking you "can they ask you a quick question"

I know if I got a message asking for advice and I hadn't spoke to that person before then I would ignore or block depending on the profile. Once you reply you open the door to a few more messages

By *andytownMan  over a year ago

Gods Own Country

"The question is "have you spoken to this profile before" If not then asking for advice from a stranger is similar to someone asking you "can they ask you a quick question"

I know if I got a message asking for advice and I hadn't spoke to that person before then I would ignore or block depending on the profile. Once you reply you open the door to a few more messages "

This is spot on

Shiver me timbers

By *rmrspumpCouple  over a year ago

narnia

These "I got blocked" threads kinda baffle me. It is what it is and no one here can give you any insight because they don't know what the other person in the equation was thinking. Someone blocked you, no bid deal, move along

By *sLittleRedRidingHoodWoman  over a year ago

Magical Forrest

Oh poor you ....annnnd move on

By *he SophisticatsCouple  over a year ago

Casa Del PURRRR!!

Those filters are mail filters, they stop certain people from mailing you only. If you want to block guys totally then you’ll have to go through every guy on Fab (thousands) and block each one individually

Casa Del PURRRR!!

"The question is "have you spoken to this profile before" If not then asking for advice from a stranger is similar to someone asking you "can they ask you a quick question"

I know if I got a message asking for advice and I hadn't spoke to that person before then I would ignore or block depending on the profile. Once you reply you open the door to a few more messages "

Yep, agreed... Or at least delete the message as most ‘querys’ end up with “so do you think we could meet for some fun”

I apologise.... after reading this post I may have sent some random messages asking for advice ....:p haha

By *orguyMan  over a year ago

Tuam

I can't believe nobody has blamed COVID-19

If you told them that a man being interested in you made you feel a bit sick then I can understand a block tbh

By *o strings but a G-stringMan  over a year ago

city

I wish someone offered me money for sex!!

If you have filters on people can still see your profile they just cant message you.

You know what I'm sorry I even asked now perish the thought someone might need a little advice sometimes but instead you get ridiculed for asking. Thanks anyway

"You know what I'm sorry I even asked now perish the thought someone might need a little advice sometimes but instead you get ridiculed for asking. Thanks anyway "

Sorry you feel this way. But even after reading all the comments I am still not sure what you needed advice on

By *ilthyNightsCouple  over a year ago

East / North, Cork

Being blocked is no big deal. Noone is ridiculing you for asking for advice.. they are ridiculing you for complaining about someone on the Internet blocking you. Relax no biggie.

"You know what I'm sorry I even asked now perish the thought someone might need a little advice sometimes but instead you get ridiculed for asking. Thanks anyway

Sorry you feel this way. But even after reading all the comments I am still not sure what you needed advice on "

how would ye deal with it that's what asking for advice means and to all the people on here are ye not worried a person on here doesn't know to take NO for an answer imagine what mite happen if someone meets this person

OP you didn't clarify if the above is the case..if you randomly asked someone you have never had contact with about advice on a guy hitting on you for money then I'm sorry but I wouldn't be answering you either..If you did know them already then maybe they just didn't feel like get right getting involved..I also get the can I ask you a question and can I ask your advice from complete strangers on here and no I don't get involved..

By *og-ManMan  over a year ago

somewhere

"You know what I'm sorry I even asked now perish the thought someone might need a little advice sometimes but instead you get ridiculed for asking. Thanks anyway "

Maybe next time you need help or advice ask on the forum instead of directly to someone.

Also its you're own business as to your sexuality but try not to run anyone else's down.

You could have asked on the forum about help in blocking men as you're not into them as you probably would have gotten the right answers without the hassle or upset its causing you

I know if I got a message asking for advice and I hadn't spoke to that person before then I would ignore or block depending on the profile. Once you reply you open the door to a few more messages

OP you didn't clarify if the above is the case..if you randomly asked someone you have never had contact with about advice on a guy hitting on you for money then I'm sorry but I wouldn't be answering you either..If you did know them already then maybe they just didn't feel like get right getting involved..I also get the can I ask you a question and can I ask your advice from complete strangers on here and no I don't get involved.."

*they just didn't feel like getting involved..

"You know what I'm sorry I even asked now perish the thought someone might need a little advice sometimes but instead you get ridiculed for asking. Thanks anyway

Sorry you feel this way. But even after reading all the comments I am still not sure what you needed advice on how would ye deal with it that's what asking for advice means and to all the people on here are ye not worried a person on here doesn't know to take NO for an answer imagine what mite happen if someone meets this person "

And again. SAY WHAT?

So ye are all OK with someone on here who doesn't know how to take NO for an answer

East / North, Cork

"So ye are all OK with someone on here who doesn't know how to take NO for an answer "

Thats what the block button is for.

By *rmrs1234Couple  over a year ago

Waterford

"So ye are all OK with someone on here who doesn't know how to take NO for an answer "

I dont think anyone here is saying that. If someone cant take no for an answer, block and report them to admin.

"So ye are all OK with someone on here who doesn't know how to take NO for an answer

I dont think anyone here is saying that. If someone cant take no for an answer, block and report them to admin. "

what happens if someone goes on a meet with this person or he goes to a party then what

somewhere

op

Can you confirm if you just asked a female stranger for advice privately about someone offering money for sex and they blocked you or was it someone you thought was a friend

"op

Can you confirm if you just asked a female stranger for advice privately about someone offering money for sex and they blocked you or was it someone you thought was a friend "

I made a mistake by asking a Random person a question my bad but if someone had asked me for advice I would have politely said what I thought and say I hope that helps and leave it there but that is my personality I always try to help people maybe I should stop what do you think think

By *ohng69Man  over a year ago

athenry

That took a while

By *rmrs1234Couple  over a year ago

Waterford

"So ye are all OK with someone on here who doesn't know how to take NO for an answer

I dont think anyone here is saying that. If someone cant take no for an answer, block and report them to admin. what happens if someone goes on a meet with this person or he goes to a party then what "

Admin can suspend or delete this persons account. Unfortunately there is nothing stopping that person from setting up a new account. A downside aspect of this site.All you can do is report said person to admin

narnia

I've skimmed through this thread a couple of times and still have no clue exactly what the fucking problem is

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

"op

Can you confirm if you just asked a female stranger for advice privately about someone offering money for sex and they blocked you or was it someone you thought was a friend I made a mistake by asking a Random person a question my bad but if someone had asked me for advice I would have politely said what I thought and say I hope that helps and leave it there but that is my personality I always try to help people maybe I should stop what do you think think "

You can ask a question but it doesn't mean they have to answer especially if they do not already know you.

I get the can I ask you a question message from random guys a couple of times a week. The issue is if you say yes then they take it as a go ahead to continously messaging you or that it's a go ahead that you want to meet them.It ends up being more hassle then it's worth usually.

If you have an issue with someone who can't take no for an answer report and block them.

East / North, Cork

So who was this "random" person I wonder was it a hot female?

"So who was this "random" person I wonder was it a hot female? "
to be honest I really didn't take much notice and you can believe what you like after that

East / North, Cork

"So who was this "random" person I wonder was it a hot female? to be honest I really didn't take much notice and you can believe what you like after that "

Grand willdo

Casa Del PURRRR!!

"I've skimmed through this thread a couple of times and still have no clue exactly what the fucking problem is "

Exactly!

It was a totally random person, what does he expect to happen? We don’t see the point of this thread at all.

We used get these ‘queries’ from time to time and it always dragged on and on.

Now we delete those messages and add a note to the profile so if it happens again they’d be blocked.

Casa Del PURRRR!!

You always seem to have the knack of saying exactly what we’re thinking

narnia

So.. To sum up, a guy came on to you, you messaged a complete stranger who happened to be a girl to ask for advice and you got blocked?

Klingons are strange beings

"So.. To sum up, a guy came on to you, you messaged a complete stranger who happened to be a girl to ask for advice and you got blocked? "
ya and I've been ridiculed for asking for a bit of advice but instead of being nice a shower of..... Decided to have a go at me instead. THANKS VERY MUCH.

Block

East / North, Cork

And ironocly complaining about being blocked & has resulted in being blocked loads more.

somewhere

"op

Can you confirm if you just asked a female stranger for advice privately about someone offering money for sex and they blocked you or was it someone you thought was a friend I made a mistake by asking a Random person a question my bad but if someone had asked me for advice I would have politely said what I thought and say I hope that helps and leave it there but that is my personality I always try to help people maybe I should stop what do you think think "

As I said earlier ask for advice on the forums not a random woman.

Don't get upset if a man asks you for sex just say no or block if that's not your thing

Don't come across as a creepy bloke on the forums

Is always a good piece of advice to be honest

"And ironocly complaining about being blocked & has resulted in being blocked loads more. "
I wasn't technically complaining about being blocked I was complaining that I got blocked for asking for some advice but you want to make me look bad person here

somewhere

"And ironocly complaining about being blocked & has resulted in being blocked loads more. I wasn't technically complaining about being blocked I was complaining that I got blocked for asking for some advice but you want to make me look bad person here "

I think you should just leave it and move on

When in a hole stop digging.

Somewhere in Co. Down

"And ironocly complaining about being blocked & has resulted in being blocked loads more. I wasn't technically complaining about being blocked I was complaining that I got blocked for asking for some advice but you want to make me look bad person here "

But why expect someone who doesn't know you at all that you never chatted to before to give you advice on here. They have every right to block or ignore you. Just as you have every right to do the same.Most people aren't on here to give advice to random strangers .

That's not being them being rude it's just the way it is. And usually if you help someone they expect it to lead to more.

Just block that person that hassled you and move on That is the advice 99 per cent of people would have given you anyhow.

I'll be honest I've come off a 10hr shift with bout 3 hrs sleep but none of this thread makes sense.

"And ironocly complaining about being blocked & has resulted in being blocked loads more. I wasn't technically complaining about being blocked I was complaining that I got blocked for asking for some advice but you want to make me look bad person here

But why expect someone who doesn't know you at all that you never chatted to before to give you advice on here. They have every right to block or ignore you. Just as you have every right to do the same.Most people aren't on here to give advice to random strangers .

That's not being them being rude it's just the way it is. And usually if you help someone they expect it to lead to more.

Just block that person that hassled you and move on That is the advice 99 per cent of people would have given you anyhow. "

I was like a hare caught in headlights just did it on impulse I know now I shouldn't have done it but unfortunately we can't undo the past but some of the people on here have basically crucified me for my mistake

By *ohng69Man  over a year ago

athenry

OP you didn't do yourself any favours by only giving a small part of the story. It would have saved you a lot of ridicule if you explained the full story from the start. However moaning about being blocked is very childish

"OP you didn't do yourself any favours by only giving a small part of the story. It would have saved you a lot of ridicule if you explained the full story from the start. However moaning about being blocked is very childish "
I'm actually not to worried about being blocked maybe I'm just a bit different when it comes to people asking advice on here I'd be happy to help but the rest on here just like to have a go at the person looking for advice

"And ironocly complaining about being blocked & has resulted in being blocked loads more. "

Spot on

Somewhere in Co. Down

"And ironocly complaining about being blocked & has resulted in being blocked loads more. I wasn't technically complaining about being blocked I was complaining that I got blocked for asking for some advice but you want to make me look bad person here

Just block that person that hassled you and move on That is the advice 99 per cent of people would have given you anyhow. I was like a hare caught in headlights just did it on impulse I know now I shouldn't have done it but unfortunately we can't undo the past but some of the people on here have basically crucified me for my mistake "

No I think you are being just a wee bit dramatic honestly.

It took a while to work out what you meant. You seem more upset at being blocked than being given hassle by whoever it was messaged you. And a few have actually given you the same advice and explained why you got blocked. Some others were just having a bit of banter which happens in here you can chose to either take it that way or take offense that is up to you. Some were just confused by your post. And yes some probably were a bit more blunt putting their points across but that's the internet you will get lots of different opinions how you chose to deal with them is up to you. Same as people blocking you etc. Everyone gets blocked everyone gets some form of crap on here at time to time. You can either laugh it off and move on or worry about it and allow it to get to you. That is your own choice. The former will make your fab experience better tho.

Just block that person that hassled you and move on That is the advice 99 per cent of people would have given you anyhow. I was like a hare caught in headlights just did it on impulse I know now I shouldn't have done it but unfortunately we can't undo the past but some of the people on here have basically crucified me for my mistake

No I think you are being just a wee bit dramatic honestly.

It took a while to work out what you meant. You seem more upset at being blocked than being given hassle by whoever it was messaged you. And a few have actually given you the same advice and explained why you got blocked. Some others were just having a bit of banter which happens in here you can chose to either take it that way or take offense that is up to you. Some were just confused by your post. And yes some probably were a bit more blunt putting their points across but that's the internet you will get lots of different opinions how you chose to deal with them is up to you. Same as people blocking you etc. Everyone gets blocked everyone gets some form of crap on here at time to time. You can either laugh it off and move on or worry about it and allow it to get to you. That is your own choice. The former will make your fab experience better tho. "

thanks its not the end of the world being blocked and I do thank the people who gave me some advice much appreciated thanks but to the people who ridiculed me that was not on how would they feel if it was them who was getting the abuse

Magical Forrest

"op

What happened to punctuation??

narnia

Mate, a guy hitting on you is no big deal, getting blocked by a random person for sending an unsolicited message, also no big deal.. Coming on the forum to complain, and I mean this in the best possible way, is not a good look

meH qach

"Mate, a guy hitting on you is no big deal, getting blocked by a random person for sending an unsolicited message, also no big deal.. Coming on the forum to complain, and I mean this in the best possible way, is not a good look"
so what people are saying is you look weak and creepy if you look for advice and admit you made a mistake on here. Am I right in saying that

Magical Forrest

[Removed by poster at 19/07/20 16:01:53]

By *armandwet50Couple  over a year ago

Manchester

"meH qach "

What he said

Magical Forrest

"Mate, a guy hitting on you is no big deal, getting blocked by a random person for sending an unsolicited message, also no big deal.. Coming on the forum to complain, and I mean this in the best possible way, is not a good look

so what people are saying is you look weak and creepy if you look for advice and admit you made a mistake on here. Am I right in saying that "

You got it wrong... soo wrong....

"Mate, a guy hitting on you is no big deal, getting blocked by a random person for sending an unsolicited message, also no big deal.. Coming on the forum to complain, and I mean this in the best possible way, is not a good lookso what people are saying is you look weak and creepy if you look for advice and admit you made a mistake on here. Am I right in saying that "

No not right at all. People have told you what the perception of a random person messaging for advice is. It is usually just a way to get an opening. Again admiting you made a mistake is not weak or creepy, however you have thrown a bit of a strop because you didn't like the answers that does portray you in a bad light. Take the advice on board seeing as that's what you were after and move on. Its the best move you can make right now instead of getting even more defensive

By *issme39Woman  over a year ago

kildare

"Mate, a guy hitting on you is no big deal, getting blocked by a random person for sending an unsolicited message, also no big deal.. Coming on the forum to complain, and I mean this in the best possible way, is not a good look"

Agree 100%

somewhere

"meH qach

What he said "

"meH qach

What he said

My klingon translator is offline "

In the OP's native tongue

"Build a bridge"

Well I am glad that not everyone I block feels the need to put up a forum post about it. Yes I did block you but I don't think 1am on a Saturday night is the time to be asking a complete stranger that you have never interacted with for advice. A very tired and grumpy stranger that was sitting up late with a sick kid. Not only ten minutes before I had blocked someone for looking for advice on wanting to fuck his sister in law. Thankfully he's not started a thread about it. I am always as helpful as I can be on the forums but I am not here to be a Fab agony aunt. But these looking for advice messages quickly make me uncomfortable with the content. Now this thread is making me uncomfortable as well. But glad you got your advice and I hope you can resolve the matter. Maybe next time ask directly in the forum or message someone you have interacted with before. I wish you the best on your Fab adventures and no hard feelings.

"Well I am glad that not everyone I block feels the need to put up a forum post about it. Yes I did block you but I don't think 1am on a Saturday night is the time to be asking a complete stranger that you have never interacted with for advice. A very tired and grumpy stranger that was sitting up late with a sick kid. Not only ten minutes before I had blocked someone for looking for advice on wanting to fuck his sister in law. Thankfully he's not started a thread about it. I am always as helpful as I can be on the forums but I am not here to be a Fab agony aunt. But these looking for advice messages quickly make me uncomfortable with the content. Now this thread is making me uncomfortable as well. But glad you got your advice and I hope you can resolve the matter. Maybe next time ask directly in the forum or message someone you have interacted with before. I wish you the best on your Fab adventures and no hard feelings. "

Plot thickens

"Well I am glad that not everyone I block feels the need to put up a forum post about it. Yes I did block you but I don't think 1am on a Saturday night is the time to be asking a complete stranger that you have never interacted with for advice. A very tired and grumpy stranger that was sitting up late with a sick kid. Not only ten minutes before I had blocked someone for looking for advice on wanting to fuck his sister in law. Thankfully he's not started a thread about it. I am always as helpful as I can be on the forums but I am not here to be a Fab agony aunt. But these looking for advice messages quickly make me uncomfortable with the content. Now this thread is making me uncomfortable as well. But glad you got your advice and I hope you can resolve the matter. Maybe next time ask directly in the forum or message someone you have interacted with before. I wish you the best on your Fab adventures and no hard feelings. "
never was any hard feelings

By *willfindyouWoman  over a year ago

Not looking to meet new peeps.

I like co Mayo.

"Well I am glad that not everyone I block feels the need to put up a forum post about it. Yes I did block you but I don't think 1am on a Saturday night is the time to be asking a complete stranger that you have never interacted with for advice. A very tired and grumpy stranger that was sitting up late with a sick kid. Not only ten minutes before I had blocked someone for looking for advice on wanting to fuck his sister in law. Thankfully he's not started a thread about it. I am always as helpful as I can be on the forums but I am not here to be a Fab agony aunt. But these looking for advice messages quickly make me uncomfortable with the content. Now this thread is making me uncomfortable as well. But glad you got your advice and I hope you can resolve the matter. Maybe next time ask directly in the forum or message someone you have interacted with before. I wish you the best on your Fab adventures and no hard feelings. never was any hard feelings "

Great looks like this matter is now resolved. Nothing to see her people

somewhere

At least we now knowthe answer to this question

Yes it most definitely was

narnia

"So who was this "random" person I wonder was it a hot female?

Yes it most definitely was "

Smooth..

"meH qach

What he said

In the OP's native tongue

"Build a bridge" "

neqneH

Magical Forrest

Yes it most definitely was "

You can't resist a bogger with 3 turf banks

By *urpleheartxxxWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere different

Report him

somewhere

Yes it most definitely was

You can't resist a bogger with 3 turf banks "

You had me on Bogger

Yo Rosey my car is making a funny noise, I like your tits, any idea what the yellow engine light flicking on and off might mean

By *ornyfireCouple  over a year ago

Middle Earth

Awwwww another man looking for attention... Build a bridge and get over it.

"Yo Rosey my car is making a funny noise, I like your tits, any idea what the yellow engine light flicking on and off might mean"

Oh did you not see my tits when I answered your question on how to bleed your radiators correctly

I dont think anyone here is saying that. If someone cant take no for an answer, block and report them to admin. what happens if someone goes on a meet with this person or he goes to a party then what "

Not sure ? Have a party maybe ?na Look ( bog man ) got it spot on mate it’s a tricky one sticking things up on these forums ! Your always going to get all sides

» Add a new message to this topic