FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Cougars

Cougars

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rishswitch95 OP   Man  over a year ago

Mulranny

I’m asking a question I know the answer to, do cougars exist in Ireland? I mean I’m sure they do, ive just never had the good fortune of coming across one (pardon the pun). I hope to find one before I no longer fit the age profile for them. Any tips?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ilthyNightsCouple  over a year ago

East / North, Cork

Women who like younger men? Yes they are easy to spot as age preferences are specified on everyone's profile.

By *orguyMan  over a year ago

Tuam

"I’m asking a question I know the answer to, do cougars exist in Ireland? I mean I’m sure they do, ive just never had the good fortune of coming across one (pardon the pun). I hope to find one before I no longer fit the age profile for them. Any tips?"

Run after and you'll catch one

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

[Removed by poster at 19/07/20 14:26:07]

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

They are ridiculously sneaky and mainly hunt at night. You don't find the cougar they track you down. They are attracted to the scent of Hugo Boss and Pinot Grigio and can be lured out of hiding with crisp white Calvin Kleins

"They are ridiculously sneaky and mainly hunt at night. You don't find the cougar they track you down. They are attracted to the scent of Hugo Boss and Pinot Grigio and can be lured out of hiding with crisp white Calvin Kleins "

Or smear yourself in raw meat and wander around a forest

"They are ridiculously sneaky and mainly hunt at night. You don't find the cougar they track you down. They are attracted to the scent of Hugo Boss and Pinot Grigio and can be lured out of hiding with crisp white Calvin Kleins "

Hugo boss!! There was me thinking these big cats had an exquisite sense of smell!

By *rmrs1234Couple  over a year ago

Waterford

Mmm hugo boss and calvins

I hear Snickers trousers can tempt them too

By *og-ManMan  over a year ago

somewhere

"They are ridiculously sneaky and mainly hunt at night. You don't find the cougar they track you down. They are attracted to the scent of Hugo Boss and Pinot Grigio and can be lured out of hiding with crisp white Calvin Kleins

Mmm hugo boss and calvins"

Thank God I was afraid to say anything but I only wear Hugo Boss and was afraid of not even having

Smells nice as a plus for my profile

"They are ridiculously sneaky and mainly hunt at night. You don't find the cougar they track you down. They are attracted to the scent of Hugo Boss and Pinot Grigio and can be lured out of hiding with crisp white Calvin Kleins

I hear Snickers trousers can tempt them too"

Yes especially if they have a big power tool to go with it

By *issme39Woman  over a year ago

kildare

I hear Snickers trousers can tempt them too"

Sadly I can be lured out of any where with them snicker trousers lol

By *NawtyCplCouple  over a year ago

Around and about

This made me giggle

» Add a new message to this topic