FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Giving away the farm.

Giving away the farm.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *erlincork OP   Man  over a year ago

Cork/London

Hi all.

Kinda new here, so I’m interested in the group opinion...

I’m noticing a lot of profiles that give away every single detail in photos and videos publicly, while I’m not complaining, I’m just wondering about the general consensus on this?

Call me old fashioned but I like a little intrigue!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It is their body their profile they can do whatever they want to with both. Some people like to be exhibitionists so if that's what they are into let them off it makes them happy. We all need some joy during these current bleak times. I like a bit of mystery and intrigue myself but that's my personal opinion. We are all on Fab for reasons though.

By *issme39Woman  over a year ago

kildare

"It is their body their profile they can do whatever they want to with both. Some people like to be exhibitionists so if that's what they are into let them off it makes them happy. We all need some joy during these current bleak times. I like a bit of mystery and intrigue myself but that's my personal opinion. We are all on Fab for reasons though."

This

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

Like Rosy said each to their own. It's their profile and their pics so they can show what they want.

Personally I prefer teasing pics to the more graphic ones but that's just me.

By *iktikiCouple  over a year ago

city centre

Giving away the Farm.

Was gonna throw me name into the hat until l started reading the thread

Ah way my dream will have to wait

By *eaAndBenCouple  over a year ago

Dublin

The old “if you give the milk away for free who’ll buy the cow?” conundrum! Turns out lots!!

By *aid backMan  over a year ago

by a lake with my rod out

"Hi all.

I’m noticing a lot of profiles that give away every single detail in photos and videos publicly, while I’m not complaining, I’m just wondering about the general consensus on this?

Call me old fashioned but I like a little intrigue! "

I'm yet to see a profile give away every detail. Name , address , pps number, mother's maiden name , first pets name etc

If you mean people showing off their bits then I'm sorry to tell you you've come to the wrong place if you'd rather women covered up maybe Iran or Saudi Arabia might suit you better

"Giving away the Farm.

Was gonna throw me name into the hat until l started reading the thread

Ah way my dream will have to wait "

Same!

Kaizer would have liked 50 acres of countryside to keep it real in

By *rmrspumpCouple  over a year ago

narnia

People are free to manage their profiles anyway they please, message the ones you like, block the ones you don't

Cork/London

"People are free to manage their profiles anyway they please, message the ones you like, block the ones you don't"

I’m absolutely not giving out at all... just was a thought and I figured I’d see what others thought

By *-ManMan  over a year ago

Kark

I'd say there's a difference between showing everything in a pic and actually getting to touch, feel, smell and enjoy the real thing

By *P_80Man  over a year ago

Waterford

[Removed by poster at 20/07/20 12:59:31]

Waterford

"Hi all.

I'm yet to see a profile give away every detail. Name , address , pps number, mother's maiden name , first pets name etc

If you mean people showing off their bits then I'm sorry to tell you you've come to the wrong place if you'd rather women covered up maybe Iran or Saudi Arabia might suit you better"

At no point did the OP say he had any issues with what people do on their profile.

He just asked what you though.

Jebus

By *rmrspumpCouple  over a year ago

narnia

"People are free to manage their profiles anyway they please, message the ones you like, block the ones you don't

I’m absolutely not giving out at all... just was a thought and I figured I’d see what others thought "

You asked what the consensus is, and as with all things on fab there is no consensus, it's personal taste

By *he SophisticatsCouple  over a year ago

Casa Del PURRRR!!

"Hi all.

If you mean people showing off their bits then I'm sorry to tell you you've come to the wrong place if you'd rather women covered up maybe Iran or Saudi Arabia might suit you better

At no point did the OP say he had any issues with what people do on their profile.

He just asked what you though.

Jebus "

No, you’re right, he didn’t say he had a problem but c’mon, it was a silly question for a SWING site

Cork/London

Well this escalated quickly!

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

"Well this escalated quickly! "

This is nothing wait till the which came first thread pops up the chicken or the egg

Now that gets duirty

Somewhere in Co. Down

"Well this escalated quickly!

This is nothing wait till the which came first thread pops up the chicken or the egg

Now that gets duirty "

I've told you before cj it has to be the chicken how else can the egg get laid ffs

Cork/London

Now that gets duirty

I've told you before cj it has to be the chicken how else can the egg get laid ffs "

Order both on amazon... solves that problem

By *orguyMan  over a year ago

Tuam

Now that gets duirty "

Especially when the yoke starts beating the egg

Waterford

It happens sometimes, I wouldn't take it personally.

Ask a question and there will be always someone who'll give you shit for not knowing something that they themselves didn't know at some point in their lives.

Cork/London

Ask a question and there will be always someone who'll give you shit for not knowing something that they themselves didn't know at some point in their lives.

"

I’ve got thicker skin than that! It’s all good! But thanks for the support!

By *-ManMan  over a year ago

Kark

"

That's a very good point.....I just go with the smart arse answer everytime

Waterford

That's a very good point.....I just go with the smart arse answer everytime "

I do myself sometimes. I'm just in a mood today for some reason

You want escalation? Post a question on squirting

"People are free to manage their profiles anyway they please, message the ones you like, block the ones you don't

I’m absolutely not giving out at all... just was a thought and I figured I’d see what others thought "

I see you have met the forum clique, they can be fairly aggressive towards newbies, you try to ask a question and they jump all over you , it’s mainly the women, the men are cool and more relaxed

Somewhere in Co. Down

Now that gets duirty

I've told you before cj it has to be the chicken how else can the egg get laid ffs

Order both on amazon... solves that problem "

Don't need the chicken already have the egg

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

Can someone please use the freedom of information act to find out who the members of this secret illuminati clique are? It's beginning to affect my sleep pattern.

Somewhere in Co. Down

I’m absolutely not giving out at all... just was a thought and I figured I’d see what others thought I see you have met the forum clique, they can be fairly aggressive towards newbies, you try to ask a question and they jump all over you , it’s mainly the women, the men are cool and more relaxed "

ah yes the famous forum clique. Looked over the replies still trying to work out the scarey aggressive women you mention.

Like a few have said, it's up to each what they show or don't sure. It's like veris some like them some don't. Have too many your called out on site for been a slut.

Find the profiles you like the look of and go from there.

I like a profile that teases what might be there and the enjoyment big getting to know the guy and getting him naked makes it even better but that's my opinion.

I’m absolutely not giving out at all... just was a thought and I figured I’d see what others thought I see you have met the forum clique, they can be fairly aggressive towards newbies, you try to ask a question and they jump all over you , it’s mainly the women, the men are cool and more relaxed

ah yes the famous forum clique. Looked over the replies still trying to work out the scarey aggressive women you mention. "

dont worry I have often seen your replies on different posts, you are civil, not one of the aggressive ones, I did say aggressive I probably should have used the term passive aggressive to describe them,

I’m absolutely not giving out at all... just was a thought and I figured I’d see what others thought I see you have met the forum clique, they can be fairly aggressive towards newbies, you try to ask a question and they jump all over you , it’s mainly the women, the men are cool and more relaxed

ah yes the famous forum clique. Looked over the replies still trying to work out the scarey aggressive women you mention. "

I was wondering the same, and the men are cool and relaxed not the few I've had abuse of this week.

ah yes the famous forum clique. Looked over the replies still trying to work out the scarey aggressive women you mention. dont worry I have often seen your replies on different posts, you are civil, not one of the aggressive ones, I did say aggressive I probably should have used the term passive aggressive to describe them, "

I have read back over my comment and I hope it doesn't come across as passive aggressive. I in fact agreed with what the Op said about liking a bit of mystery. We are all newbies here at some point. I was simply stating my personal opinion and having a discussion.

By *exybabe1Woman  over a year ago

xxx

Everyone is free to show what they choose on their profile, don’t look at the pics if you are not comfortable with them.

Hope I’m not to passive aggressive OP

xxx

ah yes the famous forum clique. Looked over the replies still trying to work out the scarey aggressive women you mention. dont worry I have often seen your replies on different posts, you are civil, not one of the aggressive ones, I did say aggressive I probably should have used the term passive aggressive to describe them,

I have read back over my comment and I hope it doesn't come across as passive aggressive. I in fact agreed with what the Op said about liking a bit of mystery. We are all newbies here at some point. I was simply stating my personal opinion and having a discussion."

This is why I have stopped posting or commenting on threads since lockdown it's like someone always has to have a go on here , we are all entitled to our opinions but yet here you get called aggressive, or entitled or various other names because you say something.

By *iktikiCouple  over a year ago

city centre

Now that gets duirty

I've told you before cj it has to be the chicken how else can the egg get laid ffs "

Hang on a sec, who’s getting laid

The chicken or the egg ? The chicken has to get laid before an egg is is laid but the egg has to be laid before the chicken can get laid. Now my question is wtf does the cock do while some boffin makes up his mind who gets laid first ?

By *orguyMan  over a year ago

Tuam

Now that gets duirty

Hang on a sec, who’s getting laid

The chicken or the egg ? The chicken has to get laid before an egg is is laid but the egg has to be laid before the chicken can get laid. Now my question is wtf does the cock do while some boffin makes up his mind who gets laid first ?"

The cock just stands there edging until they decide

Cork/London

Much more light hearted .... waaay better .... it was ... edging... towards the passive aggressive there for a while.

Like I was saying... it’s not like I am offended by, or won’t look at, or dislike the pics/videos... I was just wondering about people’s different opinions on it.

I do like a bit of old fashioned mystery tho!

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

Welcome to the Forum OP.

Now I read his opener as a 'do you prefer everything on display in pics or a bit of mystery'.

FYI OP, be careful how you word a post, it can and will be taken different ways

Cork/London

"Welcome to the Forum OP.

Now I read his opener as a 'do you prefer everything on display in pics or a bit of mystery'.

FYI OP, be careful how you word a post, it can and will be taken different ways "

No probs... like I said.... I’m a bit new... so I just used a turn of phrase that I’d always use. Good chat with nice people in here tho (mostly)

No probs... like I said.... I’m a bit new... so I just used a turn of phrase that I’d always use. Good chat with nice people in here tho (mostly) "

It's like sending a text in normal life. People can read them differently. Oh and welcome to the forums they mostly are good fun and a good way to get to know people

Cork/London

No probs... like I said.... I’m a bit new... so I just used a turn of phrase that I’d always use. Good chat with nice people in here tho (mostly)

It's like sending a text in normal life. People can read them differently. Oh and welcome to the forums they mostly are good fun and a good way to get to know people "

Thanks

I’ll watch my wording of stuff a bit

By *sLittleRedRidingHoodWoman  over a year ago

Magical Forrest

Disclaimer... not being aggressive or passive aggressive or nasty or bitchy or am I part of a clique...

So now I got that out of the way I can post my personal preference as a swinger on a swinger site....

I prefer to keep my bits for those I will be with,or have been.

"Much more light hearted .... waaay better .... it was ... edging... towards the passive aggressive there for a while.

Like I was saying... it’s not like I am offended by, or won’t look at, or dislike the pics/videos... I was just wondering about people’s different opinions on it.

I do like a bit of old fashioned mystery tho! "

I totally agree the guys photos I love the most they are covered up in a shirt or a towel. I like to imagine what's underneath

By *ndefiniteSparkMan  over a year ago

ignites minds to unite ...

Sometimes less is more ...

Imagination is a very powerful tool ...

Let's not unpack Xmas gifts in November ...

Think you know where my preference is now

Cork/London

"Disclaimer... not being aggressive or passive aggressive or nasty or bitchy or am I part of a clique...

So now I got that out of the way I can post my personal preference as a swinger on a swinger site....

I prefer to keep my bits for those I will be with,or have been.

"

This

Actually I've just realised the title so if a woman has her fanny on show she's giving away the farm lol (I will blame the 60hr shift I've just finished)

By *sLittleRedRidingHoodWoman  over a year ago

Magical Forrest

"Actually I've just realised the title so if a woman has her fanny on show she's giving away the farm lol (I will blame the 60hr shift I've just finished)"

You got it right...

Op is calling us showing our bits as giving away the farm....

So if a man shows his dick on fab is that letting out the pig ??

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

Op didn't mention women in his post at all. He said profiles and while it can be assumed he normally looks at female profiles he wasn't being derogatory at all but simply expressing a preference for less is more.

Many women on here have said this repeatedly about male profiles and they haven't been attacked for their preferences.

By *ornyfireCouple  over a year ago

Middle Earth

Yes far to many men displaying their whole package, women's pictures tend to be more of a tease (though some do show all to).

Cork/London

"Yes far to many men displaying their whole package, women's pictures tend to be more of a tease (though some do show all to). "

I think people in general... not gender specific.

I hope you don’t mind, but you’re profile is quite tastefully done. Leaves enough to the imagination while being quite provocative.

Waterford

To answer the chicken and egg question:

Chickens evolved from some sort of reptile so the egg must have come first.

Now, can we all just get along?

By *ouple 0073Couple  over a year ago

donegal

Led us not into temptation

By *ornyfireCouple  over a year ago

Middle Earth

"Yes far to many men displaying their whole package, women's pictures tend to be more of a tease (though some do show all to).

I think people in general... not gender specific.

I hope you don’t mind, but you’re profile is quite tastefully done. Leaves enough to the imagination while being quite provocative. "

Thank you.

From our limited time here I've definitely seen more dicks and the ammount of dick pics in messages despite asking not to be sent them.

"Actually I've just realised the title so if a woman has her fanny on show she's giving away the farm lol (I will blame the 60hr shift I've just finished)

You got it right...

Op is calling us showing our bits as giving away the farm....

So if a man shows his dick on fab is that letting out the pig ??"

Ah he definitely didn't say men or women but my brain is either slow or so tired it hasn't a clue what's going on. Already walked into the kitchen door twice

"I'd say there's a difference between showing everything in a pic and actually getting to touch, feel, smell and enjoy the real thing"

Hopefully there isn’t too much of a smell

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

This a sex site and sex is what I'm looking dor. So that's why for me it's a bit like going to the butcher to buy a steak. I want a organic and juicy tenderloin of just the right size. The butcher shows me the pieces of meat from all sides, that one looks good, please wrap it up, no fancy packaging needed, it's the quality I'm looking for. On the way home I think how I spice and cook it, what extras I'd fancy and would go with it, I imagine what it taste like, I imagine eating bit by bit accompanied by a good wine and finally how happily filled I will feel after.

In other words yes a suggestive shot that doesn't display everything can be very intriguing and pleasing for the eye but I also think the full nudity pictures don't take anything away from your imagination. You're not going to feel any less heat when it comes to unwrapping each other because you've seen already pics of the tits, pussy, cock and/or ass. You're not going 'uhhh this is so boring the pussy looks exactly like in the pic'....

By *antra MassageMan  over a year ago

Old bog road

"I'd say there's a difference between showing everything in a pic and actually getting to touch, feel, smell and enjoy the real thing

Hopefully there isn’t too much of a smell "

Smell is imortant to me.. Allthough i prefer to use the word 'scent'. Its the scent of the heat of her body, her arousal, her fluids, her perfume, her sweat, her hair,... All together, very erotic and primal.

By *B 4099Man  over a year ago

North West, Outer Letterkenny area

"This a sex site and sex is what I'm looking dor. So that's why for me it's a bit like going to the butcher to buy a steak. I want a organic and juicy tenderloin of just the right size. The butcher shows me the pieces of meat from all sides, that one looks good, please wrap it up, no fancy packaging needed, it's the quality I'm looking for. On the way home I think how I spice and cook it, what extras I'd fancy and would go with it, I imagine what it taste like, I imagine eating bit by bit accompanied by a good wine and finally how happily filled I will feel after.

In other words yes a suggestive shot that doesn't display everything can be very intriguing and pleasing for the eye but I also think the full nudity pictures don't take anything away from your imagination. You're not going to feel any less heat when it comes to unwrapping each other because you've seen already pics of the tits, pussy, cock and/or ass. You're not going 'uhhh this is so boring the pussy looks exactly like in the pic'....

"

What about Marbling?, you sound like that German guy that ate the other guys lad there DH

Joking aside I get your point, people have a preference or should I say have something they may find slightly less attractive. A mix of both is fine for me. I'd prefer to see a real shot photo even if it shows nothing out in the open than an extraordinary angle that makes the person look completely different.

"To answer the chicken and egg question:

Now, can we all just get along?"

So a Tyrannosaurus Rex gave birth to a chicken which came out in an egg?

Waterford

So a Tyrannosaurus Rex gave birth to a chicken which came out in an egg? "

Precisely

Precisely "

G-Dogg you're a genius

So exactly how long is a piece of string?

Waterford

Precisely

G-Dogg you're a genius

So exactly how long is a piece of string? "

Depends on the length

By *eaAndBenCouple  over a year ago

Dublin

"So exactly how long is a piece of string?

Depends on the length"

You’ve just made my day

» Add a new message to this topic