FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Getting our puppy on Sat!!

Getting our puppy on Sat!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *irewolff OP   Man  over a year ago

Dublin

Soooo excited. We are getting our boxer puppy this coming Saturday. He is 8 weeks old.

My first dog, not for MrD. Under no illusions that it will be like having a baby again. I am WFH so can 'baby' him. We are gonna call him Freddie

Another milestone in mine and MrD's relationship. Been with the hunk of a mam since Xmas 18. He has helped me through a dire time in my life. His ex gave away his dog when they separated and he still struggles with that. Having Freddie will be a huge positive thing in our lives as well as our 2 kids each.

Roll on puppy time!!!

MsD

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oxic1998Woman  over a year ago

Belfast

So exciting for you

Looking at getting a dog myself. Just haven't found one yet

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Ah congrats on the arrival of Freddie what a adorable name and a lovely story. I am sure you guys will create many happy memories together.

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

Big dog lover here. Your days will be full of happiness when Freddie arrives. What breed of dog is he?

Dublin

"Big dog lover here. Your days will be full of happiness when Freddie arrives. What breed of dog is he?"

Pure bred boxer. Ticks alot of the boxes regards breed, suitability for a family, short hair etc. I always wanted a big enough dog. He can sit on my lap as I work..for now anyway before he gets too big!

Dublin

"Ah congrats on the arrival of Freddie what a adorable name and a lovely story. I am sure you guys will create many happy memories together. "

Ah thanks Rosy x

Dublin

"So exciting for you

Looking at getting a dog myself. Just haven't found one yet "

Any particular breed, puppy, rescue dog????

By *og-ManMan  over a year ago

somewhere

congratulations on your new bundle of fun...its a brilliant milestone

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

Ah congratulations he will be a bundle fun for ye. I have 3 dogs and they brilliant. Freddie is a great name.

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

"Big dog lover here. Your days will be full of happiness when Freddie arrives. What breed of dog is he?

Pure bred boxer. Ticks alot of the boxes regards breed, suitability for a family, short hair etc. I always wanted a big enough dog. He can sit on my lap as I work..for now anyway before he gets too big!"

Beautiful. Great dogs.x

Dublin

"Ah congratulations he will be a bundle fun for ye. I have 3 dogs and they brilliant. Freddie is a great name. "

MrD wants a bulldog eventually too. Gonna call him Mercury. So we will have Freddie Mercury!!! Lol. No joke.....that is what he wants to call his dog when we get one.

Dublin

"Big dog lover here. Your days will be full of happiness when Freddie arrives. What breed of dog is he?

Pure bred boxer. Ticks alot of the boxes regards breed, suitability for a family, short hair etc. I always wanted a big enough dog. He can sit on my lap as I work..for now anyway before he gets too big!

Beautiful. Great dogs.x"

Bit dumb but loveable. My SIL in Portugal had one.

By *oxic1998Woman  over a year ago

Belfast

"So exciting for you

Any particular breed, puppy, rescue dog????"

Probably a rescue dog....although a puppy would be lovely

Dublin

"So exciting for you

Any particular breed, puppy, rescue dog????

Probably a rescue dog....although a puppy would be lovely

"

Always wanted a puppy. Can train them your way then. Love the thoughts of getting a rescue dog though. Such an amazing thing to do for an animal.

Congratulations

Dublin

"Congratulations "

Merci buckets xx

congratulations we have 5 dogs and 2 cats.

"Congratulations

Merci buckets xx"

By *aid backMan  over a year ago

by a lake with my rod out

Pure bred boxer. Ticks alot of the boxes regards breed, suitability for a family, short hair etc. I always wanted a big enough dog. He can sit on my lap as I work..for now anyway before he gets too big!"

Be careful of building that habit when they are tiny. I used to sit with my bull terrier on my shoulder or on my chest when he was tiny now he's 30 kg he still tries to lie there

Dublin

Be careful of building that habit when they are tiny. I used to sit with my bull terrier on my shoulder or on my chest when he was tiny now he's 30 kg he still tries to lie there "

Lol. I know. Have seen pics of boxers lying on the backs on people as they are on a laptop/tablet at a desk.

By *ouple 0073Couple  over a year ago

donegal

Happy out x

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman  over a year ago

My town

awwww my dog is spoilt rotten follows me everywhere..

When I come in from being out of the house she gets so excited to see me, kids used to get excited when I got home now they literally

By *razySexyCoolCorkWoman  over a year ago

Cork

Boxers are the best. So cute and gentle. Freddie will bring you years of joy...and chaos!! Enjoy every minute of him x

Congrats we have a 12 week old French Bulldog puppy and we adore her so intelligent and loving like having a new baby in the house

Dublin

"Congrats we have a 12 week old French Bulldog puppy and we adore her so intelligent and loving like having a new baby in the house "

Love this breed too. Would have been my second choice. Enjoy xx

Call him Kaizer

Really looking forward to you getting your puppies out on Saturday!

"Soooo excited. We are getting our boxer puppy this coming Saturday. He is 8 weeks old.

My first dog, not for MrD. Under no illusions that it will be like having a baby again. I am WFH so can 'baby' him. We are gonna call him Freddie

Another milestone in mine and MrD's relationship. Been with the hunk of a mam since Xmas 18. He has helped me through a dire time in my life. His ex gave away his dog when they separated and he still struggles with that. Having Freddie will be a huge positive thing in our lives as well as our 2 kids each.

Roll on puppy time!!!

MsD"

It’s crazy how a dog can become such a big part of a family. Sadly at 6pm this evening we are putting our 14 year German Shepard to sleep. Was heart breaking telling the kids yesterday especially the nine year old. I’m a true believer that a family is not truly a family unless they have a dog.

Don’t mean to put a downer on ur thread

Best of luck with the new pup

Dublin

"Soooo excited. We are getting our boxer puppy this coming Saturday. He is 8 weeks old.

Roll on puppy time!!!

MsD

It’s crazy how a dog can become such a big part of a family. Sadly at 6pm this evening we are putting our 14 year German Shepard to sleep. Was heart breaking telling the kids yesterday especially the nine year old. I’m a true believer that a family is not truly a family unless they have a dog.

Don’t mean to put a downer on ur thread

Best of luck with the new pup "

Oh gosh...I am so sorry!! Xx you must be heart broken?

Thats the one things I struggle with in getting a dog but not thinking about that. Its part of life unfort and a dogs life too.

Hope you are ok.

MsD

By *ohnjosephCouple  over a year ago

nenagh

Collie pups here

The love you get back from a dog is unbelievable.. Especially my rescue one, he actually gazes at me with love whilst getting as physically close as possible ... Its the joke of the house that I love the dogs more than the kids

» Add a new message to this topic